Home
Have a solid 90% Super Black Eagle in camo for sale. Have used it maybe 4 years and it always goes boom. I converted to left handed rifle shooting with no issues, but I just can't get the hand eye coordination down for lefty shotgunning. Will either close left eye and deal with it, or some up with something else. 28" barrel.

I'll include 3 total choke tubes, one in gun and two more. Not sure what all is down in the case. Asking $1000 shipped.
Super Black Eagle or Super Black Eagle II?
Good question, meant to say that. It is the predecessor to the Black Eagle II. It does not have those recoil reducer things going through the butt stock.

Would entertain a Glock 20 Gen 3 as partial trade. If anyone needs a pic of shotgun, pm me a cell number and I can send one. Will also try to post one later here.
I'll reduce price some and post on the classifieds later. Anyone interested, shoot me a pm and let's talk about this one.
Originally Posted by 30338
It is the predecessor to the Black Eagle II. It does not have those recoil reducer things going through the butt stock.
You have a Super Black Eagle. Just state that instead of trying to be coy or deliberately vague. Benelli produced the Black Eagle, Super Black Eagle, and Super Black Eagle II.

The Super Black Eagle most certainly has a provision for a recoil reducer, in spite of your claiming "it does not have those recoil reducer things going through the butt stock." You don't seem to know exactly what you're selling or you're trying to hide certain details.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...per_Black_Eagle_lefty_very_g#Post9276385

Posted in classifieds.
What's the receiver date code? (Two letters within a square in the oval below the ejection port.) Have you verified that the installed choke tube isn't frozen since you "always used the choke that is in it?" When was the last time you removed the installed choke?
© 24hourcampfire