Home
Posted By: 6mm250 Almost Missed It - 06/25/15
Went to the local shop today to peruse the gun rack.

I almost walked out then I spotted this CZ Lux , 98% condition

[Linked Image]

It came home with me.

It was a good day

Mike
Posted By: gerry35 Re: Almost Missed It - 06/25/15
Nice find, I have a LH American and really like it a lot. Bet yours will be a great shooter like pretty much every CZ 22 out there.
Posted By: DaddyRat Re: Almost Missed It - 06/26/15
very nice. You had been looking for a while.
Posted By: BlackHunter Re: Almost Missed It - 06/26/15
Great find. Congratulations.
Posted By: ctw Re: Almost Missed It - 06/26/15
Mine likes blazer ammo and a clean bore. The trigger is on my hit list.
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: Almost Missed It - 06/26/15
My LH 452 American likes CCI Standard Velocity

Time will tell what this LH 452 Lux likes.

Factory triggers on 452s always need help , my only gripe about CZ 452s.

Mike
Posted By: ReggieDunlop Re: Almost Missed It - 06/26/15
Is there a replacement trigger you would recommend? (I meant to quote the reply above me.)
Posted By: 6mm250 Re: Almost Missed It - 06/26/15
Reggie , on the 452 American I did some tweaking on the factory trigger , it is better but not great.

I think Timney makes a replacement trigger & various companies make trigger kits but I have not tried any of them yet.

I intend to look into it more for both of my CZs

Mike
Posted By: ReggieDunlop Re: Almost Missed It - 06/26/15
Originally Posted by 6mm250
Reggie , on the 452 American I did some tweaking on the factory trigger , it is better but not great.

I think Timney makes a replacement trigger & various companies make trigger kits but I have not tried any of them yet.

I intend to look into it more for both of my CZs

Mike

I'll check out the timney triggers. Thanks!
Posted By: ghostrider272 Re: Almost Missed It - 06/26/15
Enjoy the CZ! I found a LH Lux the same way. Came with the box and an extra mag. Not even sure if it was fired. Great little rifle! Made me want to pick up a 527. Which I happened to find in 204 about a month ago. Great products!
Posted By: WyoCoyoteHunter Re: Almost Missed It - 06/26/15
6mm, That is the same model rifle I picked up used several years ago, only a right hand model..

It has become my favorite gopher rifle.. Mine will shoot about anything I put in it and do a fine job.. Before this only my 513T would shoot Stingers or Yellowjacket into small groups..
The CZ loves both, plus Rem. LR HP"S and CCI LR HP's.. They all shoot excellent.. The only thing I have found with mine is when I chamber a CCI Mini Mag HP, the round sticks in the chamber if not fired.. Only that ammo does that.. Now with several thousand rounds though the bore, it might not be a problem..

Enjoy, a wonderful rifle..
© 24hourcampfire