Home
Still looking for a LH Browning A-Bolt Stainless Steel Stalker with boss in 30.06 or 270 with or without boss system.
Might consider 7mm or 300

Had one and sold it a few years ago. Big mistake and would like to find another.
I have an A-Bolt Medallion in 30-06 that I'd be willing to part with. It is in like new condition. Let me know if there is any interest.
Originally Posted by kingfisher
Still looking for a LH Browning A-Bolt Stainless Steel Stalker with boss in 30.06 or 270 with or without boss system.
Might consider 7mm or 300

Had one and sold it a few years ago. Big mistake and would like to find another.

side note,

a stainless stalker 270 was first gun I bought about 15 yrs ago. worked summers for it.

gun + leupold vari-x iii. was $hitting in high cotton

had pimp tight lh palm swell.
Originally Posted by ReggieDunlop
I have an A-Bolt Medallion in 30-06 that I'd be willing to part with. It is in like new condition. Let me know if there is any interest.

I do like the medallion's but really would like the SS Stalker. Shoot me a PM and give me some details and we can go from there.

Thanks
Bob
I have a stainless .25-06 with the BOSS I would consider selling. PM your number or email and I will send pics
Here ya go.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/961551384/Browning-A-Bolt-Stainless-Stalker-270-Win-LEFT-HAND-Ne.htm?

Saw that, they also have a 30.06.
I am out of town deer hunting this weekend. When I get back in town Monday I will follow up with all the pm's
Thanks
Bob
fyi - new listing on gunbroker for LH stainless stalker in 300wm.

I do not know the rifle or the seller.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=520083526

good luck with your search.

-spfarr
kingfisher,

I have a Browning A-Bolt in stainless with a BOSS(not ventilated)in 7-08. It has a Leupold Vari-X III 1.75X6 scope mounted on it and has less than 100 rounds fired in it. It is quite accurate and it is in excellent condition.

I have not priced it. Please let me know if you have any interest and I will price it.

Steve
Love that caliber...
Good luck on your quest, they're a great gun.
Here's one you'll seldom see,
I bought this the only year Browning offer it and from my talks with Browning they made less than 50 of this one.
LH SS w/ BOSS in 7mm-08.
It has taken numerous deer and caribou, is a tack driver with my handloads, and now sit's in my son's safe.
Made the mistake of letting him hunt with it. :>)
[Linked Image]

Looks identical to mine except that I have a black Leopold scope on it.

And it is a sweetie as a shooter.

Anyone with an idea about it's value?

Thanks,

Steve

Not to long ago I saw one sell for $2,200.
My Browning A-Bolt SS Stalker in LH 30-06

[Linked Image]
© 24hourcampfire