Home
cdnnsports.com

Ends today at 5pm Central
Oh, now that would be something worth considering.... Thanks for the heads up...
Looks like the sale didnt end. They have been that price for months but only have the 270 in full size SS. Lots of compact SS
Been "on sale" awhile, I bought one of the SS .308 compacts in December. Figure if CDNN is selling them cheap, Ruger must not be able to get rid of their LH inventory and dumped them (along with some LH M77s). Doesn't bode well for future lefty products from them if they can't sell 'em, although they did make a few LH .450 Bushmaster Americans for a Michigan dealer.
The 450 Bushmaster LH 16" apparently sold out quickly. He has 19 of the 22" on Gunbroker currently
I resisted buying one because I just built a .450 AR, but if they offered a LH in stainless I'd probably get one. I called Ruger to see if I could buy a SS .450 barrel, or have them rebarrel the LH SS .308 I bought, but no dice.
Anyone know if they ever made a full size stainless lefty in 308? I'd really like a knock around 308 in stainless....but I've only ever seen the compacts.
Originally Posted by Jesse Jaymes
Anyone know if they ever made a full size stainless lefty in 308? I'd really like a knock around 308 in stainless....but I've only ever seen the compacts.

Yes, they did (do). Item # 6931. Davidson's has it listed on their site, but has 0 in inventory.
Originally Posted by Jesse Jaymes

Yes they did, I think they were a Davidson's limited run. I caught one on Gunbroker last year, IMHO just right for a light weight, general purpose, foul-weather rifle. Blooded it last fall.
It is a cataloged gun but not sure when availability will happen.
© 24hourcampfire