Home
Wondering if anyone has a left hand Model 70 factory take off stock for a long action LT or the older Sporter style from the first production run they'd be willing to sell? Long action, standard sporter barrel channel, two piece floorplate.

I have a line on new take-offs for $100 plus about $20 shipping so I'd be willing to pay that for one in very good condition. The guy is on vacation for a few weeks so I thought I'd ask around here to get this project started. Doesn't have to be in pristine new condition since it will be reshaped anyway, small storage marks are okay but no structural damage or missing pad.
I am sure that I have what you want, especially if you are willing to take some handling dings.
Sounds great, thanks. Read your pm and replied.
I have one as well. PM me your email or phone number and I can send you some pictures.

IIRC, I have one also that should be close to "As New" take off. Put me third in line...
I have accepted the one from utah708 but I sincerely appreciate all of the offers. This place is a great resource for all kinds of things with folks willing to help out. Thank you to all.
Jim in Idaho,

When you get this stock, can you measure the length of the floor plate (inside diameter) as I just found two stocks that I took off a few years ago and I forgot whether it is for a LA or Magnum action. So I would appreciate to knowing the size of your LA.
Will do.
© 24hourcampfire