Home
I've decided to sell my prized rifle. It's a stainless lefty Mod 70 that Hill country rifles customized. If I could post pics I would. Asking $2000, less than 1/2 of what I paid.
All the details are in the classified ad
Don
[email protected]
A link directly to the ad from here would make it easy to find, since ads quickly move to the 3rd and 4th pages in the classifieds.
It's a very nice gun, I have that caliber or it would be mine.
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

I can only assume its a .70 caliber?
Originally Posted by Kenneth
Originally Posted by Bwana_1

I can only assume its a .70 caliber?

300 Win Mag
Originally Posted by Jim in Idaho
A link directly to the ad from here would make it easy to find, since ads quickly move to the 3rd and 4th pages in the classifieds.

Here's the link: Left Hand Win 70 custom FS:
Originally Posted by docdb
I've decided to sell my prized rifle. It's a stainless lefty Mod 70 that Hill country rifles customized. If I could post pics I would. Asking $2000, less than 1/2 of what I paid.
Don
[email protected]

You paid over $4,000 for this rifle?
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Don
[email protected]

Do you have trouble reading?
Originally Posted by pathfinder76
Originally Posted by Snowwolfe
Don
[email protected]

Do you have trouble reading?

Not at all. I was just wanting to confirm because I never seen a lefty Win 70 cost that much
Maybe read the ad.
Buy a win 70 stainless lefty after they stop making them,
Then send it to Hill Country rifles and have them take off everything but the action then add custom barrel, bottom metal and ultralight stock, cerakote, then buy two sets of rings (30mm and 1") and voila' you're sneaking up on $4K .
off the market, thanks for looking
© 24hourcampfire