Home
Posted By: 7X64 CZ BBF's? - 12/30/13
Anyone have a line on a CZ BBF? I would prefer a 7X57R. My last one was bought for a song when I was in Germany. I'd like another.

Thanks.
Posted By: AH64guy Re: CZ BBF's? - 01/06/14
What about a CZ Brno 500 series?
Posted By: zimhunter Re: CZ BBF's? - 01/08/14
What is a BBF? I have a CZ587 in 12ga/7x57R. Very nice gun and with scope is pretty accurate with Sellior & Bellot 7x57R ammo. I have the factory scope mount and it also works pretty good and returns to zero nicely. Don't think I have ever fired the shotgun barrel. I was always going to take it to Africa for guineas and plains game but always had a better idea when the time came and it never made it.
Posted By: luv2safari Re: CZ BBF's? - 01/08/14
Originally Posted by zimhunter
What is a BBF? I have a CZ587 in 12ga/7x57R. Very nice gun and with scope is pretty accurate with Sellior & Bellot 7x57R ammo. I have the factory scope mount and it also works pretty good and returns to zero nicely. Don't think I have ever fired the shotgun barrel. I was always going to take it to Africa for guineas and plains game but always had a better idea when the time came and it never made it.

Its short for the German term bockbuscheflinte, which means stacked rifle shotgun...Over and under rifle shotgun combination gun.
© 24hourcampfire