Home
Years ago my grandfather gave my brother one of these little guns when he was a kid. When my brother was hurting for money he sold the gun to my brother inlaw on the condition if he was to sell it my brother would get first crack at buying it back. Well I guess you guys know what happened. Anyways I was hoping to find one for him and was hoping you guys could give me a price check on them. Or maybe someone had one they are willing to part with. Thanks
Good luck. The tenite stocked variants are getting much more rare (due to the tenite getting brittle and breaking), pricier, and again due to the tenite problems aren't as good for field guns.

Gunbroker normally have a few, and the ballpark is going to be $400+ for a good one.
I gave mine to Tanner Ilkin, son of retired Pittsburgh Steeler, Tunch Ilkin. I would wager that this little gem, a WW II tenite stocked, hollow stock with storage screw in the buttplate, will get a lot of use at the deer camp over the years.

So many youngsters learned to shoot, and took their first squirrel, rabbit, and even a few pheasant over the years that the memories made far outweigh any cash value of the gun.

Terry
Bought one for my grandson several year back for $300 at a gun show. It is very accurate and a lot of fun. The tenite stock is like new, so it must not have been battered about by previous owners.
BTW, it is not for sale as he may pass it on to his kids when he grows up.
There's a few of them on Gunbroker right now. Don't know what you're willing to pay but they are available.
Anyone need a tenite stock for one of these? I think I have one.
© 24hourcampfire