Home
Posted By: rickt300 Black Snow series! Hah! - 07/31/23
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21263178/

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Black+Snow+series+trailer&t=newext&iax=videos&ia=videos&iai=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D6gCM4Yhk-yc

Australia has some real issues.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt21263178/episodes/
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 07/31/23
Kind of puzzled as to what you are driving at here?
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 07/31/23
Poor Rickt, he forgot to take his meds this morning.
Posted By: RPN Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/02/23
You do realise it's a tv series, not a documentary, right?
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/02/23
It comes from the woke mind of Aussie shallow thinkers!
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/02/23
Grow up.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/22/23
Well out of curiosity I have been following the show. Seems you guys have your own heavy lifting when it comes to race. Probably all have daddy issues.
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/23/23
Meanwhile you are still a f uckwit.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/25/23
Awwwww so sweet. Still have my guns though.
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/25/23
So do I, Ricky....and you are still a f uckwit.
Posted By: Kenlguy Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/26/23
The main character used to be a Viking
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/27/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Grow up.

You mean like this below?

Originally Posted by DBT

Evidently, this is the atheist definition of “Grown up”.

(Long sigh) DB is a ball of irony wrapped in a blanket of hypocrisy.

Next thing you know, he’ll have his knickers in a twist asking you why you’re knickers are in a twist.

…or is it his crying about your whining (or is it wailing)?

I don’t know. I lost track. His nonstop unimaginative repetition makes them all blend together.
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/27/23
Originally Posted by RayF
Originally Posted by DBT
Grow up.

You mean like this below?

Originally Posted by DBT

Evidently, this is the atheist definition of “Grown up”.

(Long sigh) DB is a ball of irony wrapped in a blanket of hypocrisy.

Next thing you know, he’ll have his knickers in a twist asking you why you’re knickers are in a twist.

…or is it his crying about your whining (or is it wailing)?

I don’t know. I lost track. His nonstop unimaginative repetition makes them all blend together.

Meanwhile, blind to her own folly, little Raylene repeats her lines over and over, just what you'd expect from a Bimbo.
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/28/23
So wait. Is it crying or wailing?

😂😂😂
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/28/23
So wait. Is it crying or wailing?

😂😂😂

Wailing is not the same as crying, Muppet. You cry, you sob, whimper, whine, wail and gnash your teeth, just as it says in your bible.
Originally Posted by DBT
Wailing is not the same as crying, Muppet. You cry, you sob, whimper, whine, wail and gnash your teeth, just as it says in your bible.

So angry. 😂😂😂
Originally Posted by DBT

So angry. 😂😂😂

What a Sook. Where is your little shiny mirror, Princess?
Originally Posted by DBT

Your mom is using it, presently. 😂
Originally Posted by DBT

Pathetic.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Pathetic.

Oh c’mooooon. She’s not that bad. 😉
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/29/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Pathetic.

You are a cockroach. You are certainly not a man.
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/29/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Pathetic.

That’s not what she says. 😆
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/29/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Pathetic.

That’s not what she says. 😆

There it is, a low life Cockroach, A coward not a man. No integrity, honesty or decency.
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/29/23
Originally Posted by DBT
There it is, a low life Cockroach, A coward not a man. No integrity, honesty or decency.

Now, now. She’s no angel, but she’s nothing like the way you describe. She raised you, man. Take it easy on her. Sheesh.
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/30/23
Cockroach.
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/30/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Cockroach.

😂😂😂
Originally Posted by DBT
Cockroach.

😂😂😂

A cockroach that imagines itself to be a good Christian, go figure.
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/30/23
Oh c’mon, bestie. What’s some ribbing between friends?

😃

P.S. Say “Cockroach” again. It makes her giggle.
A cockroach who imagines itself to be good Christian, who would have thought it possible.
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/31/23
She thought that was funny.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 08/31/23
There is nothing funny about a self righteous cockroach who imagines itself to be a Christian.
Originally Posted by DBT
There is nothing funny about a self righteous cockroach who imagines itself to be a Christian.

Not if you’re a moron. Otherwise…

[Linked Image]
Cockroach Ray plays the Holy Warrior and defender of the faith. Do you think that anyone would want to spend eternity with you for company? That a God, a being capable of creating a universe, would find you interesting enough to keep you, a Muppet, rent free for eternity?
Originally Posted by DBT
Do you think that anyone would want to spend eternity with you for company?

Apparently, you do!

😂😂😂😂

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DBT
Do you think that anyone would want to spend eternity with you for company?

Apparently, you do!

😂😂😂😂

[Linked Image]

It's up to you.

You are the crybaby who wants the last word in order to feel like you achieved a victory.

So, it's just a matter of how long I feel like stringing you along before granting you your childish desire....then you can chant ''Mommy, mommy, I beat the evil Australian atheists, Momma, momma, I did it, I did it, sob, sob,'' and in your little mind the angels sing 'glory be Raylene, with the Lord forever, tell your tale of victory to the Lord over and over, forever and ever, amen.'
Originally Posted by DBT
So, it's just a matter of how long I feel like stringing you along before granting you your childish desire....

Ha ha ha. Stringing me along? 😂. You keep telling yourself that. You’ll keep coming back until even YOU realize how pathetic your responses look. Then you’re going to tuck tale and run like the coward that you are.

That’s not a problem, though. Wherever you and your shaved monkey go, I’ll be there, too……sweetie. I can repeat as much as you and I have all the time in the world to do it. More so, IT’S FUN!

Don’t like it? Complain to the management.

I told you. You’re my new bestie!

😘
Wherever you go, I’ll be there, too……. I can repeat as much as you and I have all the time in the world to do it. More so, IT’S FUN!

😘

LOL!!! Self-confessed troll.

Poor little RayleneTard thinks she is doing REAL damage, but doesn't realise that all her best efforts are nothing more than a shit stain. You go girl!!! LOL!!!
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/01/23
Originally Posted by DBT
So, it's just a matter of how long I feel like stringing you along before granting you your childish desire....

Ha ha ha. Stringing me along? 😂. You keep telling yourself that. You’ll keep coming back until even YOU realize how pathetic your responses look. Then you’re going to tuck tale and run like the coward that you are.

That’s not a problem, though. Wherever you and your shaved monkey go, I’ll be there, too……sweetie. I can repeat as much as you and I have all the time in the world to do it. More so, IT’S FUN!

I told you. You’re my new bestie!

😘

There it is, the Precious Princess Raylene flouts her own sense of self importance.

You are not important, Sweetie, a God - should one exist - has no interest in your company, and has no need, being a God and you a mere self perceived Precious Princess, to keep you around for eternity.

Wake up. Grow up.
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/01/23
Originally Posted by DBT
There it is, the Precious Princess Raylene flouts her own sense of self importance.

You are not important, Sweetie, a God - should one exist - has no interest in your company, and has no need, being a God and you a mere self perceived Precious Princess, to keep you around for eternity.

Wake up. Grow up.

Pretty bird.

[Linked Image]
Captain Cockroach sits on her computer all day long, finger always poised, ready to fight anyone who dares to question. An internet warrior in her own mind.
Originally Posted by DBT
Captain Cockroach sits on her computer all day long, finger always poised, ready to fight anyone who dares to question. An internet warrior in her own mind.

Good one. 🙄

Ask your mom where my finger is.
Ask where my finger is.

Either up your own ass or in your mouth, or somewhere in between whilst in transit.
Originally Posted by DBT

Good one. 🙄

Ask your mom where my finger is.

Stuck up your own arsehole while you wail and whine, no doubt.
Noooooo. Guess again.
Noooooo. Guess again.

No need, I can smell you from here.
Posted By: Swamplord Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/01/23
Haaaaaaaaaaahahahahaha

LOL even

the AUStardian gaytheists are sure not being very sciencey are they

they've lost their freaking skittles, have no scientific way to recover & have lost all their credibility, mancards need revoked STAT

good trollin, RayF, , lmao !
Originally Posted by DBT
Noooooo. Guess again.

No need, I can smell you from here.

[Linked Image]
A cockroach that posts on the internet, would have thought.

A cockroach that imagines itself to be a Christian.

A cockroach who imagines eternal salvation spent in the company of the Creator of the Universe, no less.

In other words, a dumb arse, blow hard Yank with delusions of grandeur.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/01/23
Originally Posted by DBT

The let you keep your single shots and one antique Enfield? Cool. Got any semi autos? Back on topic. Damn you guys and your daddy issues! Hah!
Gotta hand it to Rickhead - his knowledge will never come anywhere close to trumping his retardation. LOL!!!
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/02/23
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by DBT

The let you keep your single shots and one antique Enfield? Cool. Got any semi autos? Back on topic. Damn you guys and your daddy issues! Hah!

That's your tired old response for anything you don't understand and can't handle.

It just shows how ignorant you really are.
[Linked Image]

Oh, good, Raylene the Cockroach, you posted a picture of yourself in a pathetic attempt at appearing relevant. Good for you.

You look kind of jittery though, are you still eating sh*t? You should know what it does to you.

Then again, who knows, your God might find use for your special talent in heaven. wink
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/02/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Oh, good, Raylene the Cockroach, you posted a picture of yourself in a pathetic attempt at appearing relevant. Good for you.

[Linked Image]

😂😂😂
You do try, Raylene. And with so much time on your hands you have an infinite number of ways of making a fool of yourself. In that endeavor, you succeed brilliantly. A first class dumb-ass.
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/02/23
Originally Posted by DBT
You do try, Raylene. And with so much time on your hands you have an infinite number of ways of making a fool of yourself. In that endeavor, you succeed brilliantly. A first class dumb-ass.

A sigh with a smile….

I guess your skull is a little thick or reading comprehension is a little under average. I told you: I have all the time in the world. I think I told you multiple times. Oh look, you just arrived at that assessment….600 posts later.

Clearly, you post on this site…not to make a contribution…but to to sooth your own inadequacies. You have provided nothing of value here. This is evident by the thousands of your posts. They’re a record of your actions and road map of your mind. You live in misery and exploit the freedom of this site to try and make others feel the same way while trying to impress them that you're intelligent. You’re not.

I don’t know if you’re pathological liar or just predisposed to gaslighting, but every one of your posts that attempt the moral high ground is so hypocritical, its hilarious. Do you really think that people don’t know everything I’ve said in the above paragraph to be true? It has nothing to do with you being an atheist or an Australian.

You’re a loser of international proportions. A bigot and a coward that uses an alias to anonymously spew toxic hate and cause contention….because, as you put it, you can get away with it. If my posts trouble you, perhaps now is a good time to reflect on how similar (but more entertaining) they are to yours.

Your desire to pull out is palpable. You’re getting owned and you don’t have the attention span, original thoughts or energy to keep up. Only your hubris keeps you here with pathetic comebacks. Thats okay. I’ll play to that and continue to use my spare time to make a fool of…….myself 😂

You can quit, coward. We’ll just pick up elsewhere. I’m having way too much fun and I have a feeling that a number of others are, as well. So what are you going to repeat next, douche bag…..something you said or something I said? I’m rubber, you’re glue? Send your traffic.
Posted By: Raspy Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/02/23
Originally Posted by DBT

Nope, wrong....he's making a 1st class idiot and dumb-ass out of you.....LOL!
Posted By: Raspy Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/02/23
Originally Posted by DBT

A sigh with a smile….

I guess your skull is a little thick or reading comprehension is a little under average. I told you: I have all the time in the world. I think I told you multiple times. Oh look, you just arrived at that assessment….600 posts later.

Clearly, you post on this site…not to make a contribution…but to to sooth your own inadequacies. You have provided nothing of value here. This is evident by the thousands of your posts. They’re a record of your actions and road map of your mind. You live in misery and exploit the freedom of this site to try and make others feel the same way while trying to impress them that you're intelligent. You’re not.

I don’t know if you’re pathological liar or just predisposed to gaslighting, but every one of your posts that attempt the moral high ground is so hypocritical, its hilarious. Do you really think that people don’t know everything I’ve said in the above paragraph to be true? It has nothing to do with you being an atheist or an Australian.

You’re a loser of international proportions. A bigot and a coward that uses an alias to anonymously spew toxic hate and cause contention….because, as you put it, you can get away with it. If my posts trouble you, perhaps now is a good time to reflect on how similar (but more entertaining) they are to yours.

Your desire to pull out is palpable. You’re getting owned and you don’t have the attention span, original thoughts or energy to keep up. Only your hubris keeps you here with pathetic comebacks. Thats okay. I’ll play to that and continue to use my spare time to make a fool of…….myself 😂

You can quit, coward. We’ll just pick up elsewhere. I’m having way too much fun and I have a feeling that a number of others are, as well. So what are you going to repeat next, douche bag…..something you said or something I said? I’m rubber, you’re glue? Send your traffic.

Hot Dam....well said!!!
Posted By: JSTUART Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/03/23
Originally Posted by DBT

No, the man is making you look like an immature arse.

You have gained the attention of an educated man who is bored enough to rip you a new one. I believe I have mentioned disengaging before.
Originally Posted by Raspy
Originally Posted by DBT

Hot Dam....well said!!!

Just remember Raspy, Jesus loves you. Everybody else thinks you're a cunt.
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/03/23
Originally Posted by Isurrenderedmymauserand9mm

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/03/23
Grow up Girls, get a life. Your feelings have been hurt, I get that, but you need to get over it.
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/03/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Grow up Girls, get a life. Your feelings have been hurt, I get that, but you need to get over it.

😂

[Linked Image]

LOL. Okay there, big fella.

Would you like a tissue?
Posted By: Raspy Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/03/23
Originally Posted by mauserand9mm
Originally Posted by DBT

Hot Dam....well said!!!

As was previously said so eloquently, you now plagiarize from previous post as you ran out of original thinking...so sad...and now we know what makes you look stupid, as it really works.
Originally Posted by DBT

I’m sorry I didn’t get that – I don’t speak idiot.
Originally Posted by DBT

😂

[Linked Image]

LOL. Okay there, big fella.

Would you like a tissue?

LOL, LOL!!!
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/03/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by rickt300
Originally Posted by DBT

That's your tired old response for anything you don't understand and can't handle.

It just shows how ignorant you really are.

Well retard why in your incredible level of wise won't you fill us in of gun restrictions in Australia? And you never did say if it were true that 9 out of 10 Aussies is queer or not.
Posted By: rickt300 Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/03/23
Originally Posted by DBT

Hot Dam....well said!!!

But no one loves you, your pussy smells funny and your uncle is tired of it.
Posted By: RayF Re: 🩸Menstruating Mauserless - 09/03/23
Originally Posted by menstruatingmauser

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RayF Re: 🩸Menstruating Mauserless - 09/03/23

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DBT

Hot Dam....well said!!!

As was previously said so eloquently, you now plagiarize from previous post as you ran out of original thinking...so sad...and now we know what makes you look stupid, as it really works.

Whatever you said...everyone knows you are STILL a total cunt. LOL!!!
Posted By: RayF Re: 🩸Menstruating Mauserless - 09/04/23
Whatever you said...everyone knows you are STILL a total cunt.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DBT Re: 🩸Menstruating Mauserless - 09/04/23

[Linked Image]

Yet it was you, a Hypocrite and a Liar with the help of a few of your comrades who instigated this sh*t show and it is you who continues to maintain it using every provocation in your sick little repertoire.
Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

Yet it was you, a Hypocrite and a Liar with the help of a few of your comrades who instigated this sh*t show and it is you who continues to maintain it using every provocation in your sick little repertoire.
Whinging now that the trolling is turned your way, priceless.
Lol
Posted By: DBT Re: 🩸Menstruating Mauserless - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by Raferman
Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

Whinging now that the trolling is turned your way, priceless.
Lol

Dream on, girlie. After all, you live in the La La Land of your own fantasy world populated with gods, angels, evil spirits and demons.
It looks like Rape-a-man / RayleneTard has gone cried herself to sleep on her big fat pillow for her big fat Karen pumpkin head. We'll have to wait until she shits the bed and wakes up again tomorrow.
Maybe the Muppets are chanting 'we won, we won, we won,' in between their sobs and whimpers.
Originally Posted by DBT
Maybe the Muppets are chanting 'we won, we won, we won,' in between their sobs and whimpers.
To busy to troll the Jesus forums bud?
Lol
Rape-a-man / RayleneTard must've shit the bed ALREADY! Maybe it happens frequently during the night?
Originally Posted by DBT
Lol

Pointing to problems and issues that are to be found in the bible is not trolling.

The problem is that you can't handle a challenge to your faith in a resonable manner.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Lol

Pointing to problems and issues that are to be found in the bible is not trolling.

The problem is that you can't handle a challenge to your faith in a resonable manner.
I'm not religious you moron just amused by dipschit atheists who get hard from dumping on believers.
Rape-a-man / RayleneTard must've shit the bed ALREADY AGAIN! Maybe it happens more frequently than thought during the night/early morning?

Must be prompted by her thinking too much about Jesus and how the atheists make a lot of sense of that situation.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Lol

I'm not religious you moron just amused by dipschit atheists who get hard from dumping on believers.

You made the comment "too busy to troll the Jesus forums," and that is what I responded to, dipsh*t. What you believe is irrelevant. I know what you are.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Lol

You made the comment "too busy to troll the Jesus forums," and that is what I responded to, dipsh*t. What you believe is irrelevant. I know what you are.
More nasally drongo whinging.
Lol
Rape-a-man / RayleneTard must've shit the bed ALREADY AGAIN! Maybe it happens more frequently than thought during the night/early morning?

Must be prompted by her thinking too much about Jesus and how the atheists make a lot of sense of that situation.
You might be spending to much time kissing dbts lil didgeridoo.

Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
Lol

More nasally drongo whinging.
Lol

Grow up.

You might be spending to much time kissing dbts lil didgeridoo.

You really are obsessed with the Gay. I guess it's your thing in life.
Posted By: RayF Re: DBt want a cracker? - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Dream on, girlie. After all, you live in the La La Land of your own fantasy world populated with gods, angels, evil spirits and demons.

[Linked Image]
It looks like Rape-a-man / RayleneTard has gone cried herself to sleep on her big fat pillow for her big fat Karen pumpkin head. We'll have to wait until she shits the bed and wakes up again tomorrow.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RayF Re: 🌈DBt is a big boy. - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Grow up.

😂

[Linked Image]
Posted By: RayF Re: 🌈DBt & Mauser - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

You are a broken record. An infinite loop of stupidity playing on and on forever.

[Linked Image]

Gaylene the sad fails again.
Originally Posted by DBT
You are a broken record. An infinite loop of stupidity playing on and on forever.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DBT

Great comeback. 🙄

🥱

[Linked Image]

We know Menstruating Mauserless was bloody good at the human organ. He couldn’t hold a candle to your mastery of the hairy bagpipes, though.
Originally Posted by DBT

Great comeback. 🙄

🥱

[Linked Image]

We know Menstruating Mauserless was bloody good at the human organ. He couldn’t hold a candle to your mastery of the hairy bagpipes, though.

Look at yourself, Gaylene. Nothing as lame as your teenybopper posts, silly pictures and banal remarks.
Originally Posted by DBT
Look at yourself, Gaylene. Nothing as lame as your teenybopper posts, silly pictures and banal remarks.

Douche to English translation: Nuh-uhhhhh.

[Linked Image]
So says, Ray, a proven liar.
Posted By: RayF Re: 😭 DBt the victim… - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

😂
Posted By: DBT Re: 😭 DBt the victim… - 09/04/23
Ray the proven Liar.
Posted By: RayF Re: 😭 DBt the victim… - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Ray the proven Liar.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Raspy Re: 😭 DBt the victim… - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Ray the proven Liar.

You are the liar...You prove it!!! and I’m not insulting you, I’m describing you....and sometimes I have to talk like an idiot, as this is the only way you can understand me.
Posted By: Raspy Re: 😭 DBt the victim… - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by DBT

You’re not as bad as people say. You’re a whole lot worse.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: 😭 DBt the victim… - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by DBT

hahaha
Posted By: mauserand9mm Raspy is a [bleep] - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by KillerBee
Originally Posted by DBT

hahaha

Some say Raspy is a funny cunt but really he's JUST a dumb cunt.
Actually, nobody says that.

Try again
Posted By: mauserand9mm Raspy is a [bleep] - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by DBT

hahaha

Some say Raspy is a funny cunt but really he's JUST a dumb cunt. EVERYBODY knows he's JUST a dumb cunt.
Posted By: DBT Re: Raspy is a [bleep] - 09/04/23
Actually, nobody says that.

Try again

I do. I say the same thing about you.

Of the two of you, who is the biggest liar is the question.
Posted By: RayF Re: Raspy is a [bleep] - 09/04/23
Originally Posted by DBT
I do. I say the same thing about you.

Since you’re nobody, my statement stands correct.
Originally Posted by DBT

hahaha

Some say Raspy is a funny cunt but really he's JUST a dumb cunt. EVERYBODY knows he's JUST a dumb cunt.

EVERYBODY knows that Rape-a-man, and therefore his sockpuppet RayleneTard, is also JUST a dumb cunt.
Originally Posted by DBT

hahaha

LOL, I’ve been called worse by better....and too bad you can’t Photoshop your ugly personality.

EVERYBODY knows that Rape-a-man, and therefore his sockpuppet RayleneTard, is also JUST a dumb cunt.

Nice word salad. Maybe you should cut back on the sugar.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DBT

hahaha

Your family tree must be a cactus ‘cause you’re all a bunch of pricks.
Originally Posted by DBT

hahaha

LOL, I’ve been called worse by better....and too bad you can’t Photoshop your ugly personality.

The problem (your problem) is however that you are a cunt and seem to be pleased about it. Failed Christian syndrome.
Originally Posted by DBT

hahaha

Your family tree must be a cactus ‘cause you’re all a bunch of pricks.

The problem (your problem) is however that you are a cunt and seem to be pleased about it. Failed Christian syndrome.
Posted By: RayF Re: 🌈DBT & Menstruating Mauser - 09/04/23

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DBT

hahaha

I'm happy with my Christian faith....and I bet your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out
of your mouth.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]
...and fellow Failed Christian sock puppets to try and fight his battles, and fails at that too!!! LOL!!!

The atheists use such compelling arguements that Rape-a-man and his Christian friends, whether real or not, are unable to deny the truth so feel the need to go above and way beyond full retard. LOL!!! Make a god proud! LOL!!!

It's no surprise that the most futile, yet sustained, "resistance" (LOL!!!) comes from:
- failed Christians
- cunt Christian sock-puppets
- mixture of the above.

Just an ongoing Team Jesus fail! Make a god proud! LOL!!!
...and fellow Failed Christian sock puppets to try and fight his battles, and fails at that too!!! LOL!!!

The atheists use such compelling arguements that Rape-a-man and his Christian friends, whether real or not, are unable to deny the truth so feel the need to go above and way beyond full retard. LOL!!! Make a god proud! LOL!!!

It's no surprise that the most futile, yet sustained, "resistance" (LOL!!!) comes from:
- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

Still butt Hurt???

Posted By: RayF Re: 😭DBT & Menstruating Mauser - 09/04/23

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

[Linked Image]

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

It's evident that the atheists have come through factually and morally superior, and with the utmost dignity.

Posted By: DBT Re: 😭DBT & Menstruating Mauser - 09/04/23

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

Still butt Hurt???

That's you and your cronies. All of your butt hurt caused by nothing more than contradictions and inconvenient verses that are in the bible being posted.

Now it looks like you gals are going to wail and whine over it for the rest of your lives.

Morons.
...to try and fight his battles, and fails at that too!!! LOL!!!

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

It's evident that the atheists have come through factually and morally superior, and with the utmost dignity.

Unlike your mom, last night. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DBT Re: 😭DBT & Menstruating Mauser - 09/04/23
Oh, look, it's a broken record.
Originally Posted by DBT
That's you and your cronies. All of your butt hurt caused by nothing more than contradictions and inconvenient verses that are in the bible being posted.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DBT
Oh, look, it's a broken record.

[Linked Image]

You should wear a condom on your head because if you're gonna act like a dick, then you might as well dress like one!
Originally Posted by DBT

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

Still butt Hurt???

Now it looks like you gals are going to wail and whine over it for the rest of your lives.

Morons.

Only morons here is your lot...LOL! And we already discussed the theological evidence of the the scriptures....no contradictions and inconvenient versus.

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

Posted By: RayF Re: 😭DBT & Menstruating Mauser - 09/05/23
...to try and fight his battles, and fails at that too!!! LOL!!!

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

Unlike your mom, last night. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

[Linked Image]

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

Happy to continue to offer sound life advice to the failed Christian swine.

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

You should wear a condom on your head because if you're gonna act like a dick, then you might as well dress like one!

[Linked Image]

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

You must wear a max-pad then! ROFL!!!

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by goodguymauser

[Linked Image]

You must wear a max-pad then! ROFL!!!

[Linked Image]

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

Raytard and co, what a sad, vindictive, intolerant bunch of losers. They imagine that they have won some victory by acting like douche bags, when they are not even in the race.

[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DBT
Raytard and co, what a sad, vindictive, intolerant bunch of losers. They imagine that they have won some victory by acting like douche bags, when they are not even in the race.

Didn’t know there was a race. The only victory I claim is the one that’s happening and everyone except you and your missing link minion knows it.

You’re showing us! 😂

…but I haven’t learned my lesson yet, so proceed, ma’am. 🤣
[Linked Image]
🛌

Early night for the lying aliased cowards. Sleep tight, my little friends of Dorothy. We’ll be here when you get back.

[Linked Image]

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

Again, you should wear a condom on your head because if you're gonna act like a dick, then you might as well dress like one!

- failed Christians
- cunt Christian sock-puppets (eg Raspy)
- mixture of the above.

Posted By: RayF Re: 🌈 ambiguously gay atheists - 09/05/23
[Linked Image]

The atheists use such compelling arguments that Rape-a-man and his Christian friends, whether real or not, are unable to deny the truth so feel the need to go above and way beyond full retard. LOL!!! Make a god proud! LOL!!!

- failed Christians
- cunt Christian sock-puppets (eg Raspy, AcesButtSquirter)
- mixture of the above.

It's evident that the atheists have come through factually and morally superior, and with the utmost dignity. Triumphant, humble and unchallenged.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Posted By: RayF Re: 🌈 ambiguously gay atheists - 09/06/23
[Linked Image]
Posted By: DBT Re: 🌈 ambiguously gay atheists - 09/06/23
Sad Ray obsessed with the Gay, not only constantly thinks and dreams about the Gay life, but lives it proudly. In full rainbow colours, Gay Ray presents his daily display.
Originally Posted by DBT
Sad Ray obsessed with the Gay, not only constantly thinks and dreams about the Gay life, but lives it proudly. In full rainbow colours, Gay Ray presents his daily display.

I know, it's really disturbing. Aids has badly affected Rape-a-man/RayleneTard's brain
[Linked Image]
Ray the Gay, shouldn't you be spending this time diddling your Lovers?

They won't be happy, quick, you better scurry off, Raspy is waiting.
...doing god knows what to each other. Must still be collectively unconscious. LOL!!!
...doing god knows what to each other. Must still be collectively unconscious. LOL!!!
Good thing you and dbt love each other what with the entire board having 0 use for either of you, kinda like Jeff_O.
Lolq
Good thing you and dbt love each other what with the entire board having 0 use for either of you, kinda like Jeff_O.
Lolq

You put your own infantile mentality on display even as you strive to insult others.
Originally Posted by DBT
Lolq

You put your own infantile mentality on display even as you strive to insult others.
Put up a poll then you dumb drongo.
Originally Posted by DBT
Lolq

Put up a poll then you dumb drongo.

A poll for what purpose?

And who do you think is supposed to respond to this poll?

Your self appointed defenders of God?

You and I already know what the Jesus Brigade would vote for.

Wake up, Noddy.
Originally Posted by DBT
A poll for what purpose?

Your mom knows the purpose of a pole. A lot of people respond to that.
Originally Posted by DBT
A poll for what purpose?

Coming from a Girly boy who is obsessed with all things gay. You are one sick puppy, Raytard.

A sick puppy, Raylene, who imagines him/herself to be an upstanding Christian bound for eternal life in paradise, a companion for the Creator of the Universe, in reality just a grubby individual with no integrity.
Originally Posted by DBT
A sick puppy, Raylene, who imagines him/herself to be an upstanding Christian bound for eternal life in paradise, a companion for the Creator of the Universe, in reality just a grubby individual with no integrity.

So you’re saying I qualify for your club.

Thanks for the invite, but I’ll pass.

PS: Your mom says hi.
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT
A poll for what purpose?

Coming from a Girly boy who is obsessed with all things gay. You are one sick puppy, Raytard.

RayF is putting you in your place....you atheists started all this BS...we started out as a respective discussion regarding Christian religion...so I think you atheist awoke a sleeping giant...RayF has your number...he will never stop and I applaud him for that...so you can quit whining(complaining, protesting, grumbling).
...so you can quit whining(complaining, protesting, grumbling).

Let em go. Its music to my ears.

🤣
Awwwww. The Queensland butt blasters are all tuckered out. The average IQ of the forum just went up. Until tomorrow, you pointlessly pontificating princesses….

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Ha ha ha ride em hard!
[Linked Image]
What is odd is the two of them post all the time and never say anything of value. It's as if they are ashamed of Australia.
[Linked Image]

The atheists use such compelling arguments that Rape-a-man and his Christian friends, whether real or not, are unable to deny the truth so feel the need to go above and way beyond full retard. LOL!!! Make a god proud! LOL!!!

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

It's evident that the atheists have come through factually and morally superior, and with the utmost dignity. Triumphant, humble and unchallenged.

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

You guys really should've listened to JSTUART.
Lol
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

Come on, your like a broken record still....using the same O same O....at least put a little spice in your dumb ass remarks...speaking of your remarks, they are about as useful as an ashtray on a motorcycle.

You 2 cucks make a cozy couple....
[Linked Image]

- failed Christians
- mixture of the above.

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
It's overwhelmingly evident that the atheists are factually and morally superior, and always displaying the utmost dignity and integrity. Triumphant, humble and unchallenged.
The failed Christian swine have nothing left but queefs delivered with massive retardation - make a god proud! LOL!!!

Music for my fellow victors:

Posted By: RayF Re: 🌈 ambiguously gay atheists - 09/07/23
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by gayguymauser
Music for my fellow victors

[Linked Image]

DERP! 🤣
It's overwhelmingly evident that the atheists are factually and morally superior, and always displaying the utmost dignity and integrity. Triumphant, humble and unchallenged.
The failed Christian swine have nothing left but queefs delivered with massive retardation - make a god proud! LOL!!!

They turn into a pack of rabid dogs the moment someone says something they don't like. Acting all lovey, dovey with those who say the right things, according to their own estimate.

There goes any appearance of Christianity, never to be seen.
[Linked Image]

You sir are an idiot child, an intolerant, bigoted, small minded, self righteous Twat.
Originally Posted by DBT
You sir are an idiot child, an intolerant, bigoted, small minded, self righteous Twat.

[Linked Image]

Man. Are you still stringing me along?! You really got me in a corner.

😅😂🤣
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Lol

[Linked Image]

With so much free time available now in sweet victory, I'm able to relax and take the time to expand my musical appreciation:

😂

The real reason why gayguymauser, has extra time….

[Linked Image]
Posted By: DBT Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/07/23
Ray the low life Grub imagines himself to be a good Christian. Fit company for a God? Hilarious. laugh
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Originally Posted by DBT
Ray the low life Grub imagines himself to be a good Christian. Fit company for a God? Hilarious. laugh

Keep rolling your eyes, you might eventually find a brain.....but Jesus still loves you and everyone else thinks you are an idiot.
Good night, retarded rump rangers. Sweet dreams.

[Linked Image]
😆

[Linked Image]
Hah!
😆

[Linked Image]

LOL!!!
[Linked Image]
Poor little tyke - or is that dyke - Ray doesn't know that he/she has lost.

Not only lost, but was never in the contest to begin with.

A loser with nothing to do but play on the internet like a child. But as a man child, far worse, it's pathetic.
Posted By: RayF Re: DBT on permanent repeat. - 09/07/23
[Linked Image]

🤣
Posted By: RayF Re: DBT on permanent repeat. - 09/08/23
Originally Posted by DBT

[Linked Image]

Well done! With nobody else in the contest, you retards came out 3rd! Pizza party with balloons!
Posted By: Raferman Re: DBT on permanent repeat. - 09/08/23
Who's master and who's blaster.
Lol
Posted By: DBT Re: DBT on permanent repeat. - 09/08/23
Lol

We know who the blowhard yank dipshits are, that's for sure.
Posted By: RayF Re: DBT on permanent repeat. - 09/08/23
Originally Posted by DiBshT

[Linked Image]

I see you excel at your philosophy as well as you do your science. That is….you don’t. Mr. Philosophy Lover must leave all of that reading elsewhere when it comes time to post. You bring the sad, bitter, witless responses of an emo little girl suffering from illiteracy.

I ask again: Is English a second language?
Posted By: Raspy Re: DBT on permanent repeat. - 09/08/23
Originally Posted by DBT
Lol

Oh, we are sorry. We offended you with our opinion? You should hear the ones we keep to ourselves....LOL
Originally Posted by DBT

A loser with nothing to do but play on the internet like a child. But as a man child, far worse, it's pathetic.

Only in your pathetic mind....RayF is wayyyy above your paygrade...and do your parents even realize they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?
Posted By: KillerBee Re: DBT on permanent repeat. - 09/08/23
Originally Posted by DBT

Only in your pathetic mind....RayF is wayyyy above your paygrade...and do your parents even realize they’re living proof that two wrongs don’t make a right?

LOL
If nothing else this thread, a thread that was doomed as soon as the DBT crowd (aka the Douche Bag Trio), chimed in. Rarely has anyone here been so completely loathed that everyone here dislikes them, at least everyone who is anyone. 😉. Rarely has a couple of lonely losers become such a caricature of ignorance and hate that they become comical, being laughed AT is not foreign to them so they don’t even notice it anymore. Rarely has a small group of drooling retards accidentally coalesced into a single mass of hatred and ignorance that “can’t help” oozing insults and spewing hate unprovoked. These religious threads are NOT about them nor are the DBT’s even mentioned yet they come on and instigate trouble so they can play victim. The Douche Bag Trio could choose to not click, not insult and not play victim but as a single mass of hatred and ignorance that shares a single “brain” they simply cannot and don’t possess the requisite self-control.

I’ve disliked those dipshits for awhile now and based upon the guys I’ve talked to the Douche Bag Trio (which includes Stargirl) is universally disliked, pitied and ignored. This thread thanks to RayF has highlighted how immature and full of anger the DBT’s are BUT the single most important takeaway from this thread is how fu.cking stupid they are! They are so mentally vacuous that they can’t even come up with new insults and have to use the same poorly written and confusing dissertation that they think constitutes an insult over and over again. They proved in this thread that they are trying to play the part of the intellectual liberal but they don’t have the mental capacity to pull it off and quickly revert back to their typical short-bus-window licking, drooling retard status.

This thread illuminated how incredibly stupid, childish and anger filled they are….how little self-control they possess and most importantly…HOW MISERABLE they are.
Posted By: KillerBee Re: DBT on permanent repeat. - 09/08/23
Aces, they definitely are classless heathens and very hard to like.

Going onto religious threads to dismiss people's beliefs, is not only disrespectful, it is also extremely inconsiderate.

As our Lord and Savior said: But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also.
Posted By: RayF Re: Black Snow series! Hah! - 09/08/23
Well said, gentlemen.

I’d like to close my portion by adding that I’ve been bested. They certainly won. They were crafty enough to keep me coming back, time after time….stringing me along, long after I wanted to……

…..wait…..

…..what’s this?

[Linked Image]

😂😂😂
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
If nothing else this thread, a thread that was doomed as soon as the DBT crowd (aka the Douche Bag Trio), chimed in. Rarely has anyone here been so completely loathed that everyone here dislikes them, at least everyone who is anyone. 😉. Rarely has a couple of lonely losers become such a caricature of ignorance and hate that they become comical, being laughed AT is not foreign to them so they don’t even notice it anymore. Rarely has a small group of drooling retards accidentally coalesced into a single mass of hatred and ignorance that “can’t help” oozing insults and spewing hate unprovoked. These religious threads are NOT about them nor are the DBT’s even mentioned yet they come on and instigate trouble so they can play victim. The Douche Bag Trio could choose to not click, not insult and not play victim but as a single mass of hatred and ignorance that shares a single “brain” they simply cannot and don’t possess the requisite self-control.

I’ve disliked those dipshits for awhile now and based upon the guys I’ve talked to the Douche Bag Trio (which includes Stargirl) is universally disliked, pitied and ignored. This thread thanks to RayF has highlighted how immature and full of anger the DBT’s are BUT the single most important takeaway from this thread is how fu.cking stupid they are! They are so mentally vacuous that they can’t even come up with new insults and have to use the same poorly written and confusing dissertation that they think constitutes an insult over and over again. They proved in this thread that they are trying to play the part of the intellectual liberal but they don’t have the mental capacity to pull it off and quickly revert back to their typical short-bus-window licking, drooling retard status.

This thread illuminated how incredibly stupid, childish and anger filled they are….how little self-control they possess and most importantly…HOW MISERABLE they are.

Gret one Aces, especially, "They are so mentally vacuous that they can’t even come up with new insults and have to use the same poorly written and confusing dissertation that they think constitutes an insult over and over again."
Well said, gentlemen.

I’d like to close my portion by adding that I’ve been bested. They certainly won. They were crafty enough to keep me coming back, time after time….stringing me along, long after I wanted to……

…..wait…..

…..what’s this?

[Linked Image]

😂😂😂

BING! Absolutely!
Posted By: DBT Re: DBT on permanent repeat. - 09/09/23
Raspette and Raytard, I must say you girls go well together. Perhaps a night on the town dressed in your finery, makeup, high heels, low cut dresses and pearl necklaces?

Go for it, Girls, don't be shy. wink
Rape-a-man, RayleneTard and Raspette could form a 3 girl religous band - could call it the "3 R Souls". LOL!!!
Originally Posted by DBT
Raspette and Raytard, I must say you girls go well together. Perhaps a night on the town dressed in your finery, makeup, high heels, low cut dresses and pearl necklaces?

Your skin is glowing, but I think it’s from the radiation emanating from your toxic ass personality.
Rape-a-man, RayleneTard and Raspette could form a 3 girl religous band - could call it the "3 R Souls". LOL!!!

Some people hatch into beautiful butterflies and some people hatch into whatever the hell you are, but don’t worry, everyone makes mistakes......Your parents, for one....LOL

Some people hatch into beautiful butterflies and some people hatch into whatever the hell you are, but don’t worry, everyone makes mistakes......Your parents, for one....LOL

Whatever you reckon butterfly! LOL!!!

Whatever you reckon butterfly! LOL!!!

Gosh, I reckon I applaud your effort, but I think I’m the only one in the audience, and I’m leaving early.....All mistakes are fixable, yet you aren’t.
Dick ball tickle and pedophile dundee are persona non grata on this board now.
Originally Posted by DBT

Your skin is glowing, but I think it’s from the radiation emanating from your toxic ass personality.

Nah, it's you and your infantile buddies.

Oblivious to your own toxicity, you project it onto those who challenge your belief in fantastic things.

You and your vile mob spew vitriol even while pretending the other side is to blame.

Hypocrisy and lies are your tools in trade.

You are the spokeswoman for the whole board? All of the members of 24HCF have gotten together and voted for you to make this announcement?
Originally Posted by DBT

You are the spokeswoman for the whole board? All of the members of 24HCF have gotten together and voted for you to make this announcement?
Try a poll and weep.
Gosh, are you still dribbling in your bib, Reeferman?
Originally Posted by DBT
Originally Posted by DBT

Nah, it's you and your infantile buddies.

Oblivious to your own toxicity, you project it onto those who challenge your belief in fantastic things.

You and your vile mob spew vitriol even while pretending the other side is to blame.

Hypocrisy and lies are your tools in trade.

Ha Ha...you are THE MASTA of hypocrisy and lies....a REAL dumbass LOL!.

LOL!!!
© 24hourcampfire