Home
spent some time away with the bride and the sex trophies last week. i was testing some new ACP bullets, we caught a few hundred yabbies out of the creek, chased some pigs with the dogs, shot a few goats, bunnies and cats as well. all in all just a good weekend away. here is some pics

camp
[Linked Image]

mrs looking for a boar that snuck off into the creek

[Linked Image]

my main pigging dog quinn........best dog ever in the history of everything

[Linked Image]
little piggy bride got under the light

[Linked Image]

my boy on the right....a mates sex trophy on left

[Linked Image]

my boy loves eating yabbies......eery time we pulled the nets we had a box full

[Linked Image]
we ended up with about 20 pigs for the trip wich was a bit slow really for 3 days but there were heaps of small stuff we left so xmas will look good i think.....the kids love the bunnies as well

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
very cool.....over a year later still not happy i had to cut my trip short before we met up
all good mate....let me know when ya ready........
notice how my kids take after dad with there footwear choice.......they love the thongs (flip flops)...because we are pretty sure you always shoot more in thongs.........my wife said to tyler my boy....tyler you want shoes on.........the response was something like.....befuked mum.....i want to shoot something
Looks like a great time.
Thanks for the photos - love your style, especially with the family - wish I could have been withya.
you can mate, anyone can....get on a plane and get here.....aussies included
Super! Yours an others posts here have greatly risen Austrailia to near the top of the list of places I want to visit. Well done.

I'm thinking I would get along well with your son! laugh Even though I opt for shoes...
Originally Posted by battered
you can mate, anyone can....get on a plane and get here.....aussies included

battered - you exemplify the lovely attitude of so many (but not all) of the folks I've met in OZ. Have been to your country several times but, alas, too much of the time has been in Sydney, Melbourne (do like that place/area), Cairns and Adelaide (like that one too) and not nearly enough out in the areas as shown in your photos.

Never had the opportunity to bring a rifle (don't know if your laws would allow me to do so) and certainly never have hunted there. Your posted day of shooting/hunting, especially with your lady and the youngsters, simply tickles my fondest fancies.

All the best to you.
my understanding is that unless you are hunting with a registered outfitter/guide you can not bring your own rifle into the country. But from those ive visited and talked to spare rifles arent hard to come by if you show up for a visit smile
Originally Posted by pointer
Super! Yours an others posts here have greatly risen Austrailia to near the top of the list of places I want to visit. Well done.

I'm thinking I would get along well with your son! laugh Even though I opt for shoes...

I want to go as well. My cousin went over and ended up gettin hitched to an Aussie gal..Brought her back home to Idaho, she's a hoot to be around.
thanks for the kind words guys. id love to take you out....i have heaps of spare rifles. also because im over there a lot now with my bullets i look forward to meeting a few of you, maybe go to a bar and marinate ourselves
Nephew is the meat buyer for a USA hippie grocer. He was visiting stations in Oz in view of buying their products. Despite his employer, the guy likes hunting. May not have been legal and proper, but the Aussies showed him a good shoot, including ''roo" and other weird species. The host's attitude was, "no one will ever know."

dont generally need tags etc out here, most farmers have roo permits
'Sex Trophies' your a crack up
Sure would like ta Bring the Wife my Tikka's n my dog to the Outback for a long Holiday.She says I'd never wanna come home,but being a Truck driver Id hafta learn to drive allover again...ScottyO. laugh
© 24hourcampfire