Home
Posted By: Autuca Northern California lakes - 08/05/15
Hey everybody I live up near the Auburn, CA area and was wondering if anybody can recommend a good lake. I'm new to the area and know that Scott's Flat and Folsom are low on water. How is the fishing at Rollins? Any suggestions will help. Thank you
Posted By: pal Re: Northern California lakes - 08/05/15
Check this.
http://www.californiasgreatestlakes.com/cgl_home/central.html
Posted By: Autuca Re: Northern California lakes - 08/05/15
Thanks pal, I will read up on some lakes. I really appreciate it
I live in Lakeport which is on the north area of Clear Lake. It is the second ranked Bass lake in the country. If you like Bass fishing you must try it out sometime. Not now though, we have a 70,000 acre fire they are working on.
Posted By: KuiLei Re: Northern California lakes - 12/06/15
Originally Posted by Autuca
Hey everybody I live up near the Auburn, CA area and was wondering if anybody can recommend a good lake. I'm new to the area and know that Scott's Flat and Folsom are low on water. How is the fishing at Rollins? Any suggestions will help. Thank you

Scott's Flat and Rollins would have been fine, and what with the rain you've been getting, should be even better now.

Read up on Clementine and Fuller for more options next year.

Don't be afraid to hit the N.F. American for Smallie action. Start at the Confluence and go up to the dam (watch out for buzzworms). Or start at Ponderosa and go down. If you have a small sit on top or inflatable kayak, you can even float from Ponderosa down to the upper end of Clementine.

Can't wait to get back home...
© 24hourcampfire