Home
Posted By: erickg Everglades Ammo? - 03/16/24
Anyone have any experience with this company? Bullets seem reasonably priced.
Posted By: Goomba777 Re: Everglades Ammo? - 03/16/24
Yes Good company . Buy 32 cal plated bullets from them for range loads . Fast free shipping too .
Posted By: erickg Re: Everglades Ammo? - 03/16/24
Thanks for the info.
Posted By: dla Re: Everglades Ammo? - 03/16/24
Good outfit. I've used them once for 1k of .224 Spire Points - good bullets. I watch for their sales. Free shipping. Fast order processing.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Everglades Ammo? - 03/16/24
Originally Posted by erickg
Anyone have any experience with this company? Bullets seem reasonably priced.

Yep......GTG

Check out Rocky Mountain Reloading too in Idaho
Good company. I have purchased several thousands of bullets from them, specifically .380 90 gr JHP, 9mm 115gr FMJ, and .223 62 gr FMJBT over the years. I just finished loading 500 of their .380 JHP and the bullets were consistent at the range on the first 500 I loaded.

I know, who wastes JHP at the range! Its a longer bullet with a greater bearing surface and its just plain more accurate in my guns. They run better than the 100gr RN.
Posted By: jambuster Re: Everglades Ammo? - 03/27/24
I have had very good luck with their products both rifle and pistol. They carry a 44 cal pistol bullet that is .431 diameter. If you have a Marlin 44 caliber gun these really improve your groups.
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Everglades Ammo? - 03/27/24
Originally Posted by jambuster
I have had very good luck with their products both rifle and pistol. They carry a 44 cal pistol bullet that is .431 diameter. If you have a Marlin 44 caliber gun these really improve your groups.

yep they do........

Store is GTG

https://www.evergladesammo.com/bullets/handgun-bullets/44-240gr-j-soft-point-bullets.html
Posted By: tikkanut Re: Everglades Ammo? - 03/29/24
new e mail from Everglades

7.5% off brass

Maybe see something you can use

https://www.evergladesammo.com/brass/rifle-brass/223-new-brass.html
Posted By: Clicksalot Re: Everglades Ammo? - 04/01/24
Another positive vote for Everglades Ammo, they ship quick and free, I've used thousands of their seeds without any issues
© 24hourcampfire