Home
I don’t really have a favorite but I like what catches my eye at the time.
Here are a few Rem that have caught my eye for the moment
From the Left
Model 8 in 30 rem I inherited, one of the nicest Ive seen in person
722 257 Roberts
722 300 Sav.
725 270 win
700 Varmint Special 222 like new 1978?
700 Bdl 243 like new 1985
The 722’s are in temporary stocks for the grandkids
Feel free to show what Rem’s catch your eye.
[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
That 725 has that Kool cool factor!
It has a decent piece of wood to boot. Accuracy is not bad either. I wish it were a 06 or 280 though. You just dont see them very often.
The 280 would be an awesome Unicorn to find in that model!!!
A funny story on the 725
I had been looking for one for sometime and found this one at a show. As I was looking it over the guys starts to have cold feet. I told him I would take it at his price. “No” he says I can’t do it. Lol his wife comes over and asks what’s going on. I tell her I want to buy the rifle at his price and he doesn’t want to sell it, “are stupid” she says to him.
Well he decided he would rather trade than sell. I had a nice S&W 41 mag in a mahogany box that he decided he could live with.
I have been in his shoes before, just about every time Im selling at a show.
Me either but the three Rem. are on the left and right (a Howa & Kimber in the middle) :

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

However, I do have a favourite caliber. These rifles are all 7mm-08 Remingtons. wink
What stock is on far right rifle?
The stock's a B&C Medalist with the aluminum full block. The rifle a Remington Model Seven 7mm-08 SS with a 20" barrel topped off with a Leupold VXIII 3.5-10. It's far heavier than either the M7 FS, the Howa Alpine or Kimber French Select.

Far left is a 700 CDL 7mm-08 currently sitting in a REM 700 Varmint stock.
Ahh, someone as 7mm-08 poor as I am.

Model 7 stainless check
Howa Alpine check
Kimber (Montana) check

No FS or CDL, but Weatherby LW stainless synthetic and Ruger American in place of. Love the FS and it is a fine caliber.
© 24hourcampfire