Visit Fosnaugh Customs!

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#3169192 - 07/20/09 08:20 PM Re: Devout Muslims appointed to Homeland Security [Re: saddlesore]
OutlawPatriot Offline
Campfire Outfitter

Loc: Bellingham, WA
For once in my life, I'm actually looking forwards to the inevitable political ads summarizing all this incredibly ridiculous crap. Unfortunately, you would need to air a 2 hour infomercial to cover all the damage this guy has done in 6 months. By the time the election rolls around, the anti Hussein ads will have to be a friggin mini series.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HvlL_lDk4ko

CI16728
#3169452 - 07/21/09 03:31 AM Re: Devout Muslims appointed to Homeland Security [Re: saddlesore]
deersmeller Offline
Campfire Guide

Originally Posted By: saddlesore
GOD BLESS AMERICA

This will certainly make us feel a lot safer. Absolutely amazing !!!

Obama Appoints 2 Devout Muslims to Homeland Security Posts

(NOTE: has anyone ever heard a new government official being identified as a devout Catholic, Jew or Protestant..., just wondering?)
Doesn't this make you feel safer already??

Obama and Janet Nappy Appoint Devout Muslim to Homeland Security Post
Arif Alikhan as Assistant Secretary for Policy Development
Source for announcement:
Homeland Security Press Room
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas...retary-dhs.html

Shora, who was born in Damascus, Syria

Kareem Shora appointed by DHS Secretary Napolitano on Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC)
Washington, DC
June 5, 2009
www.adc.org
The American-Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC) is proud to announce that earlier today at a ceremony held in Albuquerque, New Mexico, DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano swore-in ADC National Executive Director Kareem Shora as a member of the Homeland Security Advisory Council (HSAC).
PERSONAL NOTE: If I am not mistaken was it not men of the Muslim faith that flew planes into U.S. building not to long ago. What is this man thinking?

Astonishing news!

If you rise above it, I am sure you will see its hilarious side.

However, I agree it is difficult to get the necessary lift...

#3169466 - 07/21/09 03:54 AM Re: Devout Muslims appointed to Homeland Security [Re: Aileinduinn]
Mannlicher Online   happy
Campfire Oracle

Loc: N. Central Florida, and Miami
Originally Posted By: Aileinduinn
"PERSONAL NOTE: If I am not mistaken was it not men of the Muslim faith that flew planes into U.S. building not to long ago. What is this man thinking?"

What color and religious affiliation were those guys that bombed the building in OK City? Or is your memory that short?

FYI

The new director of HHS is a devout Catholic; Alexia Kelley.
Kenneth R. Feinberg is an observant Jew.
Rahm Emmanuel is a non-observant Jew.
Dr. Francis Collins head of the National Institutes of Health is an Evangelical Christian who took heat for his outspoken religiosity during the Clinton administration.
Shaun Donovan, Secretary of Housing and Urban Development is also devout Catholic.

Maybe having someone who has intimate understanding of our core security threats isn't such a bad idea. From Kennedy and the Bay of Pigs to the Legacy of failure that was Bush II we've already seen what happens when you stuff a bunch of like minded people in a room to come up with new solutions: Groupthink.

Maybe if we spent a little more time promoting and expounding on the benefits and liberties of true conservative governance, instead of tilting windmills and crying wolf all the time we could get the public to change their minds.

Until we can get away from the distorted sensationalist xenophobic rhetoric and the paranoid whargarbling, you can guarandamnedtee that the Republican party (or any other conservative party) will never regain its traction in this country.

just what we need. Another damn dhimmicrat troll.

I named my Dog..........wait for it.........Muhammad laugh

#3169541 - 07/21/09 05:19 AM Re: Devout Muslims appointed to Homeland Security [Re: Mannlicher]
Aileinduinn Offline
Campfire Ranger

Loc: Coulee Region WI
Originally Posted By: Mannlicher

just what we need. Another damn dhimmicrat troll.

A. Not a Democrat, and you don't have to stoop to slander wink
B. Its not trolling if your statement is 1: true and 2: well reasoned, and 3: not intended to inspire inflammatory response.

#3169556 - 07/21/09 05:31 AM Re: Devout Muslims appointed to Homeland Security [Re: Aileinduinn]
bea175 Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Kpt.,TN , Montgomery, Co, VA
You Dem's on this forum who voted for this Black Muslim know who you are, so that makes you as much of the problem as Obama and his USA destruction crew. Hope you are happy selling out your country and you children.

#3169600 - 07/21/09 06:02 AM Re: Devout Muslims appointed to Homeland Security [Re: saddlesore]
Redneck Offline
Campfire Oracle

Loc: TAXHELLWI. USA
And this is surprising?? All the evidence was there prior to the election as to just exactly WHO this flippin moron is.. Yet, the stupid people voted him in..

What would surprise me? P-BO gets rid of most gun laws...

I'll hold my breath now..

NSA & Zero - Hey! GFY..
NRA Patron member.
Ex - USN(TM3-SS) USS Razorback SS-394 '68-'69

#3169707 - 07/21/09 07:10 AM Re: Devout Muslims appointed to Homeland Security [Re: RAS2]
17ACKLEYBEE Offline
Campfire Kahuna

Loc: A wash in the west.
All this and not a word from jeef Oh?

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  RickBin, SYSOP 
Support Our Sponsors 1
Who's Online
311 registered (1lessdog, 175rltw, 01Foreman400, 12344mag, 338rcm, 19rabbit52, 29 invisible), 793 Guests and 278 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Support Our Sponsors 2
Forum Stats
50908 Members
72 Forums
643688 Topics
9246289 Posts

Max Online: 4366 @ 10/05/10 09:36 AM
Support Our Sponsors 3

Copyright © 2000-2015 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.