Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/11/tech/innovation/blood-moon/

The four blood moons will occur in roughly six-month intervals on the following dates: April 15, 2014; October 8, 2014; April 4, 2015, and September 28, 2015.

Last edited by mtnsnake; 04/13/14.
GB1

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Disclosure: i copied and pasted this comment below from the comment section of the article. i did this for ease.

All 4 blood moons will occur on major jewish holidays. Passover 2014, Feast of Tabernacles 2014, Passover 2015, Feast of Tabernacles 2015. This has only happened 8 times in all of history. The last 3 recorded times this happened major events happened to the Jewish people that changed the destiny of the Jews forever. 4 blood moons on Jewish holidays in 1967, the 6 day war and Jerusalem given back to the Jewish people after 1700 years (fulfilling a Bible prophecy). The event before that was in 1948 when millions of Jews were slaughtered in the holocaust then fled back to the land of Israel which became a nation in one day (again fulfilling a Bible prophecy). The time before that was in 1493 with the Spanish inquisition and thousands of Jews were forced to convert to Catholicism, flee the country or be murdered.

Something major and life changing is going to happen to the Jewish people in close proximity to the time of these 4 blood moons.

last week and again this morning i sat with a friend of mine, who gave me this same history lesson. i know there will be a # of people who mock this. i posted this for those who may have an interest.i am no expert, but the odds of this happening has to be huge.

ked

Last edited by keith_dunlap; 04/13/14.

if a man speaks, and there isn't a woman around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It's useful to remember that all Jewish feast dates are based on the Biblical Jewish calendar. It's lunar calendar and all the feasts are on the 1st days of months - which are during full moons.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
+1

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
It's useful to remember that all Jewish feast dates are based on the Biblical Jewish calendar. It's lunar calendar and all the feasts are on the 1st days of months - which are during full moons.

Thank you smile

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by keith_dunlap

Something major and life changing is going to happen to the Jewish people in close proximity to the time of these 4 blood moons.

Lemme guess,...a run on the banks and a worldwide contamination of gefilte fish.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Hail Bopp people are going to be disappointed for sure now.

V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
If you can find them, John Hagee wrote a book on this subject and also has a 3 part DVD set also. I got to watch them.

He made it clear that he didn't come up with the dates, he said NASA did. Yeah, it looks like an interesting next year or two.

P
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Here's a shot of last night's moon.

[Linked Image]

Guns are like guitars - you can never have too many.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Maybe we will take our country back.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Maybe we will take our country back.

+1

Randy
NRA
Patriot Life Benefactor

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
wonder if any of this is going to involve a SHOW down between Israel and Iran...

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

The information I used for this was totally wrong. I apologize for not researching it further. The Jewish months start on NEW MOONS, not full moons. Passover is on the 15th day of Nison which is a full moon. This chart shows the relation between the Jewish months, our months, and the feasts.
This link shows a chart with more accurate dates. There are 12 Jewish lunar months totaling 353 days. They periodically have a leap year with an extra month totaling 383 days to bring it back into sync with the solar years. JEWISH CALENDAR

[Linked Image]

― George Orwell

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
God said He would re-gather Israel back in the Land . . . on May 14, 1948 God�s prophetic clock started ticking again, loudly.
These prophecies are important because we can now watch the news, read a book on post World War II history, or look at a current map of the world and see there is now a nation called Israel. For almost 2,500 years - starting with the Jewish captivity under Babylon, then Persia, then Greece, then Rome; and, almost 2,000 years since the birth and rejection of the Messiah, when God held the children of Israel accountable, and then, using the Roman army, scattered the people into the nations around the world - the Jews have been dispersed. A people without a nation. However, God said He would one day re-gather the children of Israel into the Land which He has given them as a nation. Through His prophets God also warned He would then judge the children of Israel (and the whole world) at this time for their unbelief. This prophetic re-gathering, which this generation is now seeing take place, is to serve as a sign and a warning to the world that the Apocalypse, the "Day of the Lord," draws near . . .

"Who has heard such a thing? Who has seen such things?
Shall the Earth be made to give birth in one day?
Or shall a nation be born at once?
For as soon as Zion was in labor, she gave birth to her children."
(Note: This prophecy was fulfilled in one day - on May 14, 1948)
(Isaiah 66:8) (There is remarkable mathematical prophecy concerning this event below)

"He will set up a banner for the nations,
and will assemble the outcasts of Israel,
and gather together the dispersed of Judah
from the four corners of the Earth." (Not just Babylon ...)
(Isaiah 11:12)

"Thus says the Lord God:
' Surely I will take the children of Israel
from among the nations,
wherever they have gone,
and will gather them from every side
and bring them into their own Land."
(Ezekiel 37:21) ('Nations' plural ... this is not their return from Babylon)

"And you, son of man, prophesy to the mountains of Israel,
and say, �O mountains of Israel,
hear the Word of the LORD ...�"
"But you, O mountains of Israel,
you shall shoot forth your branches
and yield your fruit to My people Israel,
for they are about to come . . ."
"For I will take you (the children of Israel) from among the nations,
gather you out of all countries,
and bring you into your own Land."
(Ezekiel 36:1, 8, 24)

"Thus says the Lord GOD:
�Surely I will take the children of Israel from among the nations, (plural ... not Babylon)
wherever they have gone,
and will gather them from every side
and bring them into their own Land;�"
(Ezekiel 37:21)

Now, search through history for a sovereign nation Israel . . .

Year 500 BC? "No."
Year 300 BC? "No."
Year 100 BC? "No."
Year 200 AD? "No."
Year 500 AD? "No."
Year 1000 AD? "No."
Year 1400 AD? "No."
Year 1700 AD? "No."
Year 1800 AD? "No."
Year 1900 AD? "No."
Year 1948 AD? "Yes!!!" ... There it is!!! . . . May 14, 1948!

How has the world reacted to such a profound fulfillment of Bible prophecy? A miracle that can be documented by simply looking at a map and a Bible. It has ignored it! Just as God says most of the world will ignore the warnings of the coming Apocalypse. Remember, God uses prophecy to prove that He is who He says He is, and to authenticate the warnings and the promises found in the Bible.

The Bible warns a series of events (which will change the world forever) would begin after Israel would once again become a sovereign Nation (after almost 2,500 years) . . . This remarkable event took place on May 14, 1948! How has the world reacted to such a profound fulfillment of Bible prophecy? A miracle that can be documented by simply looking at the Bible and a map. It has ignored it! Just as God warned most of the world will ignore the signs of the coming 'Apocalypse' (also called 'the time of Jacob's trouble', the 'Great Tribulation,' and 'the Day of the Lord.'). Remember, God uses prophecy to prove He is who He says His is, and to authenticate all the warnings and the promises found in the Bible . . .

Then, AFTER Israel has become a Nation once again, God warns . . .

"Behold, I (God) will make Jerusalem
a cup of trembling (anger, fear)
unto ALL the people (nations) round about . . ."
(Zechariah 12:2)

"And in that Day (the "Day of the Lord" ... the coming "Apocalypse")
I (God) will make Jerusalem
a burdensome stone
for ALL people"
(Zechariah12:3)

Don�t miss this . . . God says HE is the One stirring things up in Israel and Jerusalem!!!

Then, the struggle for 'Peace' and 'Security' . . .
Beware of 'Peace Plans' or 'Roadmaps to Peace'!

"Because, even because
they have seduced My people (Israel),
saying, "Peace",
and THERE WAS NO PEACE ..."
(Ezekiel 13:10)

"For they have healed the hurt
of the daughter of My people slightly,
saying, 'Peace, Peace;
WHEN THERE IS NO PEACE!"
(Jeremiah 8:11)

"For you yourselves know perfectly
that the Day of the Lord (the coming 'Apocalypse' and Armageddon)
so comes as a thief in the night.
FOR WHEN THEY SAY, "PEACE AND SAFETY!"
THEN SUDDEN DESTRUCTION COMES UPON THEM,
as labor pains upon a pregnant woman.
And they shall not escape."
(1 Thessalonians 5:2-3)

Around the time of Armageddon ALL nations will turn against Israel . . .

"Behold, the Day of the LORD is coming, (the coming "Apocalypse")
And your spoil will be divided in your midst.
For I (God) will gather ALL the nations to battle
against Jerusalem"
(Zechariah 14:1-2)

"For behold, in those days and at that time,
When I bring back the captives of Judah and Jerusalem, (sometime after 1948)
I will also gather ALL nations,
And bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat; (outside Jerusalem)
And I will enter into judgment with them there
On account of My people, My heritage Israel,
Whom they have scattered among the nations;
They have also DIVIDED up My Land." (Israel)
(Joel 3:1-2)

"And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs
coming out of the mouth of the Dragon, (Satan)
out of the mouth of the Beast, (the Antichrist)
and out of the mouth of the False Prophet. (the religious "beast"... Revelation 13:11-12)
For they are spirits of demons,
performing signs,
which go out to the kings of the Earth
and of THE WHOLE WORLD,
to gather them to the battle of that great Day of God Almighty.
"Behold, I am coming as a thief.
Blessed is he who watches,
and keeps his garments,
lest he walk naked and they see his shame."
And they (the spirits of demons)
gathered them together (the armies of all the nations)
to the place called in Hebrew, ARMAGEDDON."
(Revelation 16:13-16)

The weapons will be used. Much of the world will be destroyed. Cities will disappear. Armageddon means the "Hill of Megiddo." Megiddo is part of the Plain of Esdraelon which is located in central Israel. Napoleon came through there and declared it to be the finest battlefield in the world. The whole world will be drawn into this war over Israel and Jerusalem. No nation will be spared. The Bible warns there will be several deadly waves associated with this conflict, including: An attack from the "south," an attack from the "north," a massive Chinese led invasion of the Middle East from the "east", which will then be "joined" as the armies of the Antichrist march out of Europe and around the world to the place called "Armageddon." Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha'Mashiach in Hebrew) will return to engage this final battle Himself. He alone will destroy the enemies of Israel. We don�t know the time between these wars/battles/events. We do know that God has set aside seven years to complete His plan with Israel, and this Age.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
From the apparent absence of America in prophecy, the U.S. will be "neutralized" sometime before this Middle-East conflict begins. The United States will be unwilling or unable to defend Israel against her enemies. For the Bible warns Israel must stand alone . . . with God!

A terrible warning: 'Gaza Will Be Forsaken' . . .

Recently the world watched as all the Jews in Gaza were forcibly removed from their homes and their land ... even the dead Jews were forcibly dug up from their graves and removed from Gaza. This 'uprooting' of the Jews from Gaza which the whole world watched on the news may be a much more 'significant' prophetic event than most realize, and the Bible warns there is more to come . . .

In the book of Zephaniah, God warns Gaza would one day 'be forsaken' (yes, that same Gaza you have now been watching on the world news). Gaza is in the land which was given to the tribe of Judah (Joshua 15:1-12), and one of Messiah's titles is "The Lion of the Tribe of Judah." The Bible links the forsaking of Gaza to the coming 'Apocalypse,' which is also called 'The Day of Wrath' and the 'Day of the Lord's Anger." From these following passages (Zephaniah 2:1-7), God wants the children of Israel and all people on Earth to learn and know at least three (3) things . . .

1. First, God has issued a terrible warning and a 'plea' to both the children of Israel and to all people on Earth . . .

"Gather yourselves together,
Yes, gather together O undesirable nation
(the nation who would willingly try to give God's land to her enemies)
Before the decree is issued,
Before the day passes like chaff,
Before the Lord's fierce anger comes upon you,
Before the day of the Lord's anger comes upon you!
Seek the Lord, all you meek of the Earth
who have upheld His justice (meaning ... this warning is also for everybody on Earth!)
Seek righteousness,
Seek humility.
It may be that you will be hidden
In the day of the Lord's anger." (The coming 'Apocalypse' ... the 'Day of the Lord's Wrath')

2. God wants all in Israel and on Earth to know what will help trigger this fierce and terrible anger: Gaza!! He warns, 'Gaza will be forsaken'... her inhabitants (the children of Israel) 'uprooted' and 'driven out' . . .

"For Gaza shall be forsaken,
And Ashkelon desolate;
They shall drive out Ashdod at noonday,
And Ekron shall be uprooted.
Woe to the inhabitants of the seacoast,
The nation of the Cherethites!
The word of the Lord is against you,
O Canaan, land of the Philistines (Palestinians):
"I (God) will destroy you
So there shall be no inhabitant." (All 'Palestinians' and their allies should take note ...)

3. God also wants all to know there is Hope. He promises hope for all those who will wait in faith and trust in Jesus Christ (Yeshua Ha'Mashiach in Hebrew) ... for one-day in the future, after the coming 'Apocalypse' ... the 'Day of God's Wrath' ... the terrible coming 'Day of the Lord' a remnant of the tribe of Judah will once again peacefully inhabit and prosper in that precious land God promised and gave to them ... and then, and only then, will there be 'peace on Earth.' For at that time, our Messiah and God will restore all the Earth in peace and beauty ... as promised.

"The seacoast shall be pastures,
With shelters for shepherds and folds for flocks.
The coast shall be for the remnant of the house of Judah;
They (the remnant of the house of Judah)
shall feed there flocks there (coastlands of Gaza);
In the houses of Ashkelon they shall lie down at evening.
The the Lord their God will intervene for them,
And return their captives."
(Zephaniah 2:1-7)

THE BIBLE warns prior to the Children of Israel and "the remnant of the house of Judah" returning to their Land in peace (under the rule and reign of Her Messiah and King), the children of Israel (and the world) will go through a "time of Tribulation (trouble)" and "testing" which the Bible calls "the Time of Israel's (Jacob's) Trouble," the "Day of (God's) Wrath (fierce anger)," and "the Great Tribulation"... when "two-thirds" (2/3) will be "cut-off" for their unbelief . . .

"And it shall come to pass in all the Land (Israel), says the Lord,
That two-thirds of it shall be cut off and die,
but one-third shall be left in it:
I will bring the one-third through the fire,
will refine them as gold is tested.
They will call on My Name,
and I will answer them.
I will say, 'This is My people';
and each one will say, 'the LORD is my God.'"
(Zechariah 13:8-9) (Prophecies: The coming "APOCALYPSE" and ARMAGEDDON)

The following numbers from Israel may just be 'coincidental,' but they are worth noting . . .

1. When Prime-Minister Ariel Sharon first asked Israel's 21 member Security Council to vote on whether or not to "uproot" the Jews from Gaza all the Israeli news sites predicted it would be a very close vote, but the 21 member Security Council's final vote was 14 in favor of forcibly removing all Jews from Gaza and 7 against ... meaning exactly 2/3 of the nation's Security Council had no faith in God's Word that Gaza is part of Judah (Israel) and only 1/3 did have faith in God's Word that Gaza is part of Judah (Israel) ...

2. Then, when the vote went to the Israeli Knesset only 1/3 voted in favor of allowing their fellow Jews (from 'Judah') to stay in Gaza ... while 2/3 voted against God's Word (by either voting against their brethren in Gaza, Judah or "abstaining") ...

3. Then later, in a poll by Ha'aretz (Israel), only 1/3 of the people in Israel showed faith in God's Word by favoring to keep their brethren in Gaza (which is in Judah ... see Judges 1:18-20 and Joshua 14:13 - 15:13 ... then pull out a map.)

An update ... The current Israeli government (under pressure from the US, EU, UN, and Russia - called 'the Quartet' in world news reports) is also preparing to give most of the land of Judah (including Hebron) away to the enemies of Israel. This would be like our government ordering 'Plymouth Rock' closed to Americans. For, as many of you Sabbath School and Sunday School graduates remember, Hebron was given to Caleb (a man of faith who was blessed by God at the time of Joshua ... see Joshua 14:13-14 and Judges 1:20). Hebron is also where Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob are buried ... and where King David ruled before Jerusalem.

Remember, there was no 'Palestine' in the days of Jesus ... the Romans still called it 'Judea' (Judah) ... just look at their maps and their coins ... it wasn't until after the second Jewish revolt against the Romans (over 100 years after Jesus (Yeshua in Hebrew) was Crucified and Resurrected) the Romans changed the name from Judea (Judah) to 'Palestinia' (Palestine). The Roman rulers re-named it after Israel's ancient enemy the Philistines in order to try to break the Jews away from their relationship and bond to their Land of Israel. The Bible has much to say about the land of Judah and it has a lot to say about the terrible time we are now moving into . . .

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
After the dirty politics in the UN vote to create Israel, it was only God's hand that brought into being.

― George Orwell

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

465 members (204guy, 1OntarioJim, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 35 invisible), 1,943 guests, and 1,104 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,432
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.