Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by maddog
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
Originally Posted by Longbeardking
NEW YORK is a GREAT state if it weren't for New York Chitty.
This is so true, and so rarely understood by non-New Yorkers.

About like Chitcago, vs. the rest of Illinois.

maddog
No doubt. It's rural vs big city, not North vs South or North vs West.

BP-B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
I'm hoping one of the local papers will FOIA the number of persons who have registered. Personally, I know just about the whole shooting community in this neck of the woods and I know of no one who has registered a rifle. Most just stopped talking about them some time back. Last time my son was here from Missouri I sent my AR's all back with him.... We're probably only going to be in this state another ten years at the most, hopefully more like five. It's not a matter of cut and run vs. stand and fight for 2A rights, either. It's a matter of quality of life. Even if we had our 2A rights restored you are stilled taxed and regulated to death in this state. It's a shame. I can walk out my door to world class fishing and big water duck hunting on one side of the house, walk out the other way to great deer and bird hunting. I can watch all kinds of waterfowl, eagles, ospreys, out my kitchen window. My wife and I are prepared to sell our dream home, sell the farm, and get the hell out of this state. The SAFE act was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Mathew 22: 37-39

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Their ARs will not become "illegal". They will become "undocumented".

Suck it, Democrats.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Love those stickers Bbassi, I'm gonna order some of those.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by Plinker

Suck it, Democrats.
Hah! laugh Exactly.

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Plinker

Suck it, Democrats.

Oh man! I love it!

I'm so going to steal that one...

"Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other." - John Adams

Turdlike, by default.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by cra1948
I'm hoping one of the local papers will FOIA the number of persons who have registered. Personally, I know just about the whole shooting community in this neck of the woods and I know of no one who has registered a rifle. Most just stopped talking about them some time back. Last time my son was here from Missouri I sent my AR's all back with him.... We're probably only going to be in this state another ten years at the most, hopefully more like five. It's not a matter of cut and run vs. stand and fight for 2A rights, either. It's a matter of quality of life. Even if we had our 2A rights restored you are stilled taxed and regulated to death in this state. It's a shame. I can walk out my door to world class fishing and big water duck hunting on one side of the house, walk out the other way to great deer and bird hunting. I can watch all kinds of waterfowl, eagles, ospreys, out my kitchen window. My wife and I are prepared to sell our dream home, sell the farm, and get the hell out of this state. The SAFE act was the straw that broke the camel's back.

I've always dreamed of retiring to the Adirondacks....might have to find a new spot.

Kiss your girlfriend where it smells.......take her to Jersey!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
It's time to stop moving and start re-taking these democrat states.

You may not get a majority to vote for freedom, but I think you can persuade them that it's in their best interest to leave you alone.

Last edited by BarryC; 04/16/14.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by BarryC
It's time to stop moving and start re-taking these democrat states.

You may not get a majority to vote for freedom, but I think you can persuade them that it's in their best interest to leave you alone.

Exactly. If not corrected, the tendency of conservatives to avoid activism will lead to their downfall - and not just in democrat states.

Last edited by night_owl; 04/16/14.

abusus non tollit usum
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
701 members (160user, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 10Glocks, 1beaver_shooter, 73 invisible), 3,048 guests, and 1,414 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,680
Posts18,399,622
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.