Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

I will endorse the most Conservative candidate who has a decent chance of winning. It will not be a third party or democrat candidate.

It's about to the point that I'll vote for any candidate who admits to being a communist.

Far as I can tell from past experience,...he's the only honest sumbitch in the bunch.

BP-B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I will endorse the most Conservative candidate who has a decent chance of winning. It will not be a third party or democrat candidate.
If Christie is the candidate the most conservative one may be Hillary.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by FieldGrade
Nope,,,
I guess my point is, they're "ALL" bought and paid for politicians by the time they get to Washington.

Only difference I can really see is that Paul will actually answer a yes/no question with a yes or no but he still has a fair amount of flip-flop in him. It's in their DNA.

That's it.

The most "conservative" candidate is the one who claims he's the most conservative. Politicians want votes, they'll say anything to get them.

However, there is a foolproof way to tell the Republican candidate from the Democrat, or the Conservatively posturing candidate from the Liberal posturing candidate.

Republican/Conservative

[Linked Image]

Democrat/Liberal

[Linked Image]

The difference in their viewpoints should be obvious...

Gunnery, gunnery, gunnery.
Hit the target, all else is twaddle!
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by eyeball
Well, him or Cruz.
Cruz is slightly in front of Paul for me right now, but he or Cruz would get my vote.
Yep....

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
I'd cast a vote for Paul, Cruz or possibly Ben Carson. If the Republicans serve me up Kristy or Bush, I'll stay home.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Blackheart
I'd cast a vote for Paul, Cruz or possibly Ben Carson. If the Republicans serve me up Kristy or Bush, I'll stay home.
I won't. There'll be other local and state races to vote in that are important. I'll do my best to stop the bleeding. I'll vote third party on the Presidential race if it's not a good candidate.

R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by Bristoe

It's about to the point that I'll vote for any candidate who admits to being a communist.

Far as I can tell from past experience,...he's the only honest sumbitch in the bunch.

That attitude is what gets us what we currently have, IMHO. At least to an extent, but I sure know what you mean and how you feel.

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
666 members (17CalFan, 22magnut, 10gaugemag, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 10ring1, 74 invisible), 2,761 guests, and 1,305 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,644
Posts18,399,051
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.