Hop To
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

First, find me anyone with an IQ above the median who supports Ron Paul's ideas.

Knothead statement of the century,...right here.

Triple nine society:

http://www.triplenine.org/poll/press.htm

GB1

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Yeah, well Palin is a moron talking head with a decent 50 year old face.

I'm so 'thrilled' she said something nice about Ron, thrilled I tell ya.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
You'd have thought that youth vote would have somehow parlayed into some primary victories. Who/what prevented the youth faction from voting in the primaries? Keg parties?

Got ganja? lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by KFWA
Last night, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin spoke with Fox Business Network�s John Stossel about how GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul �hit the nail on the head� when he warned Barack Obama to be careful when interjecting us in other countries� business.

..... on the domestic front, �he�s the only one who�s been so adamantly passionate about doing something about the suffocating debt, about doing something about reining in government growth and actually slashing budgets.�

Can�t you guys defend Ron Paul without twisting the truth?

�Last night,� was Jan 27, 2012 during the primaries and well before the election.
As always Sarah gives credit where it is due and pulls no punches where it is not.
And she fully understood that the GOPe attacks were focused on Newt.

Last night, former Alaska governor Sarah Palin spoke with Fox Business Network�s John Stossel about how GOP presidential hopeful Ron Paul �hit the nail on the head� when he warned Barack Obama to be careful when interjecting us in other countries� business.

Being �careful� is good advice but Palin and Paul could not be father apart on foreign policy.

This is what she really said:

JOHN STOSSEL, FOX BUSINESS NETWORK HOST: Well, speaking of people not in that arena and on the opposite end of big government - Ron Paul, I think he makes sense. But he has been vilified by so many Republicans for what he says about foreign policy.
And I was pleased to hear you say Ron Paul hit the nail on the head when he said Obama better be careful when he interjects our country in other nation's business. So are you sympathetic to him?

SARAH PALIN, FOX NEWS CONTRIBUTOR: I sure am. You know, let me preface though with - my concern still about Ron Paul's foreign policies that he would like to see enacted in our country.
I still sense his desire to be more of an isolated-type country and not be as aware and active on the international scene when it comes to protecting our allies like Israel and doing all that we can.
That is my hesitancy there still with Ron Paul's candidacy. However, on the domestic front, he is the only one who has been so adamantly passionate about doing something about the suffocating debt, about doing something about reining in government growth and actually slashing budgets - $1 trillion a year, he's been specific about until we get our hands around this - I respect that.

I appreciate it. His austerity measures that he wants to see Congress adopt in order to rein in government and let the private sector actually grow and thrive and hire more people.
It's absolutely spot on.

He's not the only one vilified though. Look at Newt Gingrich and what's going on with him. The establishments attack. They're trying to crucify this man and rewrite history, rewrite what is that he has stood for all these years.
So it's not just Ron Paul. I believe it's also Newt Gingrich that the establishment, that liberal media, certainly, that the progressives and the Democrats don't like.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Can�t you guys defend Ron Paul without twisting the truth?

The title of the thread shows that is not posssible

They can't admit he never stood any chance of winning, and they'll call people silly names for stating that truth

Just watch and see

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Now John Bolton is running down Rand Paul. Rand made a very good point and Bolton's off base attack is the news story,

Ignorance is not confined to uneducated people.

WHO IS
JOHN GALT?

LIBERTY!

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER

First, find me anyone with an IQ above the median who supports Ron Paul's ideas.

Knothead statement of the century,...right here.

Triple nine society:

http://www.triplenine.org/poll/press.htm

I read your link. October 5, 2000 For Immediate Release: SUPER-IQ GROUP CALLS FOR LESS GOVERNMENT

I did not find any reference to Ron Paul. I did find Pat Buchanan listed as the 6th most intelligent just ahead of Bush in last place in their Candidate IQ Summary. Allen Keyes was polled as the most intelligent.

Hell of a jump to call that support for Paul when all GOP candidates call for less government. Who on our side doesn�t support that?

I do admit than Ron Paul really means it.
So did other candidates who got a lot more votes.

How many super-IQ members polled were part of Ron Paul�s base?
How many of the Triple nine society signed up for the Paul newsletters warning about the government changing the color of our money?

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

545 members (007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lesfox, 1Longbow, 11point, 12344mag, 47 invisible), 2,508 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,360
Posts18,468,961
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.