Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
But a VERY nice ass. Sadly, like the typical latina, short-shelf life...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T

I preferred Sasha Alexander, from the first two seasons.

[Linked Image]

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
No way. Couldn't stand her and she's even more obnoxious in that new TV show with the other Harmon that takes place in Boston. My wife gets pissed at me cause I call her and Harmon the Two Dyke DIcks... smile

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by lastround
Yep, I quit when Ziva quit.

Ziva quit shocked
First 2 - 3 years I liked that show. Then I got Netflix and its rare we watch
regular TV any more. Guess I'm not missing anything.

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much" Teddy Roosevelt
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
That will get you a personal call.

He called! Wanted her measurements. grin

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
IC B2

R
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
R
I'll take Cote dePablo all day[even tit-less]. wink

FJB & FJT
jpb Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raeford
I'll take Cote dePablo all day[even tit-less]. wink

She does have nice dimples...

[Linked Image]

John

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by hatari
...it made me gag with it's political correctness.

The #1 show on TV has been excellent for 11 years, that is until tonight. I couldn't watch for than 20 minutes of this forced story that was stuffed with every PC Feminazi clich� about date rape/sexual assault involving women aboard ship.

It was so PC they started the dang show whining about and deeply condemning people texting and driving. I swear THIS episode ran as if it was written by a group of Coeds for a college project in Women's Studies (read:hate men & munch more carpet) They threw in Rophies/date rape drugs, unwillingness to accuse the attacker, faux indignation and disgust, victims feelings of deserving the attack, etc. etc. Every stereotype they could think of got thrown into the mix. Even had Director Vance claim to be disgusted because one of his daughters wanted to be a Naval Officer and this event gave him great concern for her choice, as if the Navy would be a great "job" if not for those pig males on board. Just get rid of the men and make it a dykes only pleasure cruise, why don't they?

The whole point of it was to advance the Feminist agenda, especially women on board ship. I had to turn it off. It was not cleaver, it was not suspenseful, and it was not for entertainment, it was purely a societal infomercial. mad

There is some Army version of this crap floating around as well. Some of my wife's nieces and nephews have questioned me about rape in the Army as their teacher showed them some documentary about the problem. These kids would be best served by serving yet this is a convenient excuse to cower away from service. These kids are already convinced it is an all out rape fest that yours truly is covering up. One of the smarter ones challenged me by asking if I would want my daughters to serve. I told him I was hoping they would. That turned the light on for him. There is still hope.

Me solum relinquatis

Molon Labe
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by oldtrapper
Took my last TV to the dump over a month ago. Just sayin. ;-{>8

Good move. I haven't had one in years. There's no bigger waste of time than watching television. Also, we've got two boys in the house, don't need their brains getting soft at an early age.

Mathew 22: 37-39

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

508 members (1OntarioJim, 204guy, 222ND, 10gaugeman, 1Longbow, 17CalFan, 37 invisible), 1,936 guests, and 1,092 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,064
Posts18,463,440
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.