Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Buck_
I could be wrong on this, but I seriously doubt that the BLM has any snipers. I'd be curious if you can find documentation of this before this whole dust-up. I think it was Clark Country SWAT.

As far as that photo, I don't know who that is in the photo or what happened. I called out a "liberal" for posting a photo that showed a "protestor sniper" that was clearly an army sniper. People tend to believe what they want.

There are photos of at least one protester, identified by name, aiming a rifle at law enforcement.

You know what he was aiming at? How would you know that?

What's funny is you are denying the threats of deadly force while others on your side right here on this thread have said that's exactly how the protestors prevailed.

rockinbbar, you said "Bundy and his family never allowed threats of violence or killing to come from even their supporters. They made them leave camouflage and weapons in their vehicles while on the ranch."

Many of the militia, who wore camouflage clothing and stalked the roads around the Bundy home carrying automatic weapons, said they were prepared to take on the federal agents in a fire fight.

One was overheard boasting that he had two agent in his gun sight and could 'take them down.'

Hearsay by an un-named source about un-named people printed in the liberal media network. I'm very sure those are the facts as they happened.,,, Not! wink

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...cally-won-cattle-back.html#ixzz2zZyG9iwl

BLM enforces regs every day. I've never seen a BLMer with a drawn weapon of any kind. The reason SEVERAL government agencies, INCLUDING CLARK COUNTY, showed up loaded for bear was that violence hand been threatened. They didn't want to use deadly force, and they didn't. In armed confrontations, which this certainly was, I'm not surprised law enforcement said something to the effect "come any closer or I'll shoot."

If you think the law was broken by the government file a suit and let a jury decide.

I don't think others share your views. In fact, most of the public agrees that the federales overstepped their power.

Care to read more?

http://www.gunnews.com/blm-cites-safety-concerns-regarding-retreat-bundy-ranch/

The ensuing confrontation between protesters and federal agents came to a head on Saturday, April 12. Although many of Bundy�s supporters were reportedly armed, a call went out among the protesters to leave any rifles they had brought with them in their vehicles. The only weapons visible during the protests were those in the hands of federal agents. Saturday, as tensions continued to escalate, the BLM called a halt to any further rounding-up of Bundy�s cattle and returned those that it had already confiscated. Neil Kornze, the Bureau of Land Management Chief, explained the decision in an interview, citing �serious concerns about the safety of employees and members of the public�.

All of the research I have done on this story hasn�t brought me any closer to discovering the truth in this matter. It would be nearly impossible for me to make an unequivocal statement as to who is right and who is wrong, based on the insufficient information I have. It is quite clear, however, that the federal government overstepped its bounds and exercised undue force in dealing with the Bundy family and their fellow protesters. It is also evident that, for their part, the protesters showed remarkable restraint considering the circumstances, and it was their peaceful, yet unyielding protest that prevented another bloodbath like those that have occurred in the past when rural objectors have squared off against federal law enforcement officials.

You have been here for 10 years, and just now get wound up about this, and start posting? And you take the side of the government, as well as vilify the actions of protesters that were within the constitution and the state law to do what they were doing? I see more and more come out of the wood works like you. In nearly every case they post as you do. To lie or mislead the people of the facts, and to defend a government agency that is clearly in the wrong, if not in intent, then certainly in deed. You have no credibility here. Just suspicion.

Reid ought to give you a raise.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
GB1

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
same bunch of dumbasses feeding off each other all over again. don't agree with someone? call him commie and gov't mole sent here just to pick on poor 'ol deadbeat Bundy...JFC

the reality is, not everybody is humping the freeloader's leg, not even the stock growers because most of them pay their debts and Bundy is taking resources from them.

there are many real .gov abuses out there that I'd be happy to stand against, but this ain't one

Guns don't kill people, drivers with cell phones kill people.
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

244 members (348srfun, 300_savage, 338reddog, 1_deuce, 260Remguy, 10gaugemag, 28 invisible), 2,243 guests, and 1,114 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,479
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.