Originally Posted by Canazes9
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Originally Posted by AB2506
Regardless of whether Moses has started Civil War 2, this thread needs to die.

23 pages of this crap?

Move on people.

how the hell did this stupid thread started by a disgruntled azzwipe, get down to the Civil War? Damned if I'll read it to find out though. shocked

Disgruntled azzwipe, for once, has a partial legitimate gripe. Chooses to broadcast gripe on a public forum full of CL lovers instead of quietly handling himself.

CL issues condescending rebuttal.

Legions of azzwipe haters come out defending CL.

Legions of i dotters and t crossers point out i's weren't dotted, t's weren't crossed in this deal, azzwipe has a point.

CL admits asswipe had a point, resolve to do better.

Vortex contacts OP, issue resolved.

Legions of CL buyers report many, many thousands of $ spent, CL was pleasant while taking $.

A few indicate azzwipe isn't the only one that CL may have left a few i's undotted, t's uncrossed.

Legions of CL buyers report many, many positive customer service anecdotes w/ CL. No problems w/ CL.

Legions of anti-azzwipe suggest azzwipe was the root cause of problem.

A southerner thinks there is a communication/manners gap between Northerners/Southerners that led to this problem.

Northerners suggest that's stupid - a lot of Northerners are every bit as quiet and polite as their Southern Brethren.

John Moses steps up with this post:

Originally Posted by JohnMoses
I live not too far from hundreds of Northerners. Very quiet folk.

[Linked Image]

Scopegate is forgotten - There is now unified hate by anti-azzwipes and i dotters/t crossers for JM.

You are now up to speed.

HTH

David

Post of the year.