Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
E
Campfire Oracle
Online Content
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by stxhunter
i'm 5'10 and shes about an inch shorter.
Ok,Stxhunter. cool

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

X
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
X
yup

[Linked Image]

A man with such a mustache is not to be trifled with. Just remember, with great mustache comes great responsibility!

Fine looking young woman you raised there, you have every right to be proud.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by kamo_gari
Originally Posted by teal

I was gonna say that a wayward Gamakatsu hook to the bean isn't meant to be permanent.

Here's a nice piercing on a friend's mug. Kinda' flashy for my tastes, but not entirely bad...

[Linked Image]

Barbs pinched? I hope.

Montana MOFO
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by Bristoe
her boyfriend works for the USPS and is fixing to go into the air force, oh and he's an MMA fighter.He still hasn't got up the courage for more than a how are you doing Sir. lol.

What da fug you expect?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
So that's how you hunt hogs? I had a buddy from Oklahoma that use to hunt pigs that way and he use to show me pics and tell stories of how the piggies would sometimes enact their revenge on his dogs by ripping their bellies open with their tusks.

They'd sew the dogs back up with fishing line and within a few days they'd be back out hunting again.

You ever have one come after you Rodger?

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
OP Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Not when I've hunted with dogs. Did have one I shot with the bow try to get me once.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If your daughters current beau see's that pic of you stabbing that hog, well, he might be just a bit intimidated if he isn't already. lol

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
One of my three daughters has the "LOOK". She has it so good once her boss asked what he had done wrong. She asked him what he meant and he said he always knew he had dome something stupid whenever she gave him her DSL. (Dumb $hit Look)

You have raised a beautiful lady there Roger. Good Job. The metal comes and goes, it is what's inside that counts.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
U
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
U
she can shoot and take care of herself. she was made manager at work after a month, 20 a hr for a 21 yr old ain't bad. she's a good daughter Piercings and all .

My oldest daughter makes more money at age 27 than I can ever aspire to.

I drove up to Baltimore to pick her up for Thanksgiving her freshman year of college.

She showed up with blue hair and a nose ring.

I didn't bat an eye.

Creative young people are apt to go off on tangents here and there.

Even with blue hair and a nose ring, she can spit on her finger,...dip it into some carbon dust,..rub it on a piece of paper, and come up with this.

[Linked Image]

Pretty cool. Maybe someday she�ll link up with a guy with a bag of homegrown and travel across the country living out of his Volkswagen. Periodically the guy might ask/tell her, �You know what time it is? It�s time to smoke a bowl�� Then years later he can post his exploits on the internet for everyone�s edification, making particular note of the fact that she�s a �college girl.�

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Beautiful young lady there, Roger. You and your wife have done well.

It sounds like your little girl was smart enough to take what Mom & Dad gave her and ran with it, too.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Uriah
she can shoot and take care of herself. she was made manager at work after a month, 20 a hr for a 21 yr old ain't bad. she's a good daughter Piercings and all .

My oldest daughter makes more money at age 27 than I can ever aspire to.

I drove up to Baltimore to pick her up for Thanksgiving her freshman year of college.

She showed up with blue hair and a nose ring.

I didn't bat an eye.

Creative young people are apt to go off on tangents here and there.

Even with blue hair and a nose ring, she can spit on her finger,...dip it into some carbon dust,..rub it on a piece of paper, and come up with this.

[Linked Image]

Pretty cool. Maybe someday she�ll link up with a guy with a bag of homegrown and travel across the country living out of his Volkswagen. Periodically the guy might ask/tell her, �You know what time it is? It�s time to smoke a bowl�� Then years later he can post his exploits on the internet for everyone�s edification, making particular note of the fact that she�s a �college girl.�

Get a life!

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Uriah

Don't know who you are,...don't care what you think,..(obviously, you've got some kind of fascination with me)

But anyway,..save your crap for my threads.

It's not a good fit for this one.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by ironbender
She a talented, polite and very pretty young woman, and a good mom as well. I'm not crazy about the facial piercings, but it's not my face. C'est la vie.

Perhaps your face would be improved with some metal? smile

grin

Jus sayin.

I have plenty. Three titanium implants, for beginners. But I'm the modest type, and prefer to keep them hidden in my jawbone beneath the gum line. whistle

Ha, titanium jaw, huh. That's cheating, Kamo. wink

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

594 members (2500HD, 260Remguy, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 007FJ, 67 invisible), 2,307 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,651
Posts18,455,483
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.