Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
rte Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You're speculating as to the members motives.You may be correct or you may just as easily be incorrect.

My only knowledge of this woman was her wikipedia posts that were modified by the male editors because her assertions were not backed by documentation.

Communist Goals

26. Present homosexuality and degeneracy as normal.
27. Discredit the Bible.
28. Eliminate prayer in the schools.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1561529/posts
GB1

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by smokepole
So, do you think this woman's death is really a "blow for femanism?"

Who really cares one way or another.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Yes, the question was directed at you, and yes, I left the spelling in quotes as spelled by the OP. Who also capitalized it, by the way.

Thank you for your honest answer. So it's not a blow to feminism, it's just celebrating the death of a person no one on this board even knew the name of until it showed up on the aol home page.

Just as I said. Pathetic.

Boy, and you reckon I am judgemental.

added...quick tell me how fat I am!

Last edited by JSTUART; 04/19/14.

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Stuart, you know that was in jest. Anyway, I think this forum has potential. I'd just like to see it used for something other than the lowest common denominator. This woman's death was not a blow to anything, except her family. I'm surprised no one picked up on the reference to the AOL home page. Seems that's where many of these threads originate, and where many get their "news."

A wise man is frequently humbled.

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Stuart, you know that was in jest. Anyway, I think this forum has potential. I'd just like to see it used for something other than the lowest common denominator. This woman's death was not a blow to anything, except her family. I'm surprised no one picked up on the reference to the AOL home page. Seems that's where many of these threads originate, and where many get their "news."

I know, and you are correct about the lass, I don't think anyone really cares one way or another...it's just boredom setting in over Easter.

Ps, it is miserable and cold here tonight, so bad we have lit the fire and I am sitting here under a blanket.

5 Celsius (41 F).

IC B2

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by derby_dude
Originally Posted by Everyday Hunter
Originally Posted by derby_dude
May she rest in peace in the Heaven of her choice.

So you're saying our eternal destiny is a multiple choice question? Everyone's favorite kind of test!

Steve.

I'm a monist (non-dualist). Therefore, I believe there is only one reality after death but that reality has many aspects. The afterlife reality will be Heaven for some of us but Hell for others. My choice for a heavenly aspect of afterlife reality will be pure hell for you if you end up there.

Hope this helps explain it.

You are a human, so you wish. Wish in one hand and carp in the other. See which one fills up fastest. wink

Of course, there are those who believed in ze ro. I guess they just didn't believe hard enough.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I don't know this woman and couldn't give a chit if she is dead or alive, just another Obama Supporter gone in my opinion . She will now make a good name for another mixed drink at the Local Liberal Bar . I will have a Bloody Adrianne Wadewitz on the rocks please.

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The things you learn on here. I had to look the words "ginger woman" up to see what it meant. I've been married to a ginger all these years and didn't even know it. Heck my ginger didn't even know she was a ginger. The things one can learn.

Don't vote knothead, it only encourages them. Anonymous

"Never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups." Anonymous

"Self-reliance, free thinking, and wealth is anathema to both the power of the State and the Church." Derby Dude

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by JSTUART
.......so bad we have lit the fire and I am sitting here under a blanket.

5 Celsius (41 F).

Wait a minute, that wouldn't make you...
a bit swish

Would it?

And to this:

Originally Posted by bea175
I will have a Bloody Adrianne Wadewitz on the rocks please.

I say yes, I don't doubt for a minute that you'd celebrate the death of someone you never heard of until today by making a joke and ordering a drink.

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by rte

First of all I'm assuming the OP spelled the word feminism incorrectly for a reason.I won't speculate as to what his intentions were.

If you're directing this question to me,and you intended to use the proper spelling of this word,feminism,then my answer would be no.

I've been told that no true feminist would include the word "man". I was invoking common femAnist parlance.

I dont lament her loss any more than femInists would lament the loss of a man who espoused the virtues of men over women, pushed MEN's studies, or attempted to subversively marginalize women.

You can RIP her all you want. I chose to rib her a little.

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
IC B3

C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C

Who really cares one way or another.

Very few. Probably not even the OP.

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
C
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
C

Drudge.

I havent had AOL since before it was still cool. You still have an account?

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
You can RIP her all you want. I chose to rib her a little.

Well, if that's directed to me, I don't believe I RIP'd her or lamented her death at all. Fact is, I didn't know her name before this morning so her death really makes no difference to me.

I'm just not going to celebrate another person's accidental death. Especially one that I never heard of.

Or "rib" a dead person. Seems classless to me. Pointless as well.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Some of these posts are not celebrating anything - particularly not her passing - most are merely reflecting the mode of today's socio/political circumstances in the US. A rather ugly mess in some quarters.

A few of these posts have been very witty - others have been seemingly respectful of her - I appreciate both. Mine merely noted some consternation about that which college/university profs seem to consider important fields of learning these days. Still don't understand the field of "digital humanities".

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I'd agree with that. Or for that matter "women's studies." Seems like more of a political movement than a valid field of study leading somewhere.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Huntz
Originally Posted by rte
Originally Posted by Huntz
I think she was a Human Being no more ,no less.I think she deserves a RIP instead of being ripped when she can no longer defend her self!!!
She placed herself in the public domain,so therefore criticism of her work,even after death,is legitimate.
So do you by posting here.I hope everyone calls you an azzhole when you croak!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Such powerful debating skills. NOT.

So far you're the only one who has resorted to invectives.So allow me to participate.

Have you been reminded that you're an ass-hole.LMAO.

I made a statement .There is no debate going on with you except in your little pea brain.

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

673 members (16Racing, 007FJ, 163bc, 12344mag, 06hunter59, 1234, 64 invisible), 2,925 guests, and 1,275 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,577
Posts18,454,007
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.