Want to sell an older, well-used Taurus 431 snub nosed revolver in .44 Spl. 2.5" barrel and 5-shot cylinder. Brazilian made. No box or papers. I bought this a couple of years ago from a retired detective who carried it as a backup. Has some bluing wear, minor freckling, and other signs of use, but in very good mechanical condition. Trigger is very smooth. It is not as discolored as it appears in the pics; it's picking up the reflection of a ceiling fan. Size-wise it's a bit bigger than a 2.25" Ruger SP101 but smaller than a 3" GP100. I bought a 50-round box of 240 grain flat nose cowboy loads to try it out, but never shot it.

$320 FTF at a local FFL for gun and ammo; located north of Pittsburgh and willing to drive 45 minutes. Buyer covers transfer fee. Will sell without the ammo for $300 and will ship (without ammo) to an FFL who will receive from a private seller for $335. Thinning the herd, so no trades. Posted on a couple of boards; first "I'll take it" by time stamp trumps inquiries and offers.

SOLD!

Last edited by Legionnaire; 04/19/14.