Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Rovering
Photos have now become available of Candy the Cowdog:

Happy and healthy -

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

After an all too typical encounter with law enforcement -

[Linked Image]

You should be agitating where you have some respect, if such a place exists.

Let go of this, ...

e.g. STFU now.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by Rovering
Photos have now become available of Candy the Cowdog:

Happy and healthy -

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

After an all too typical encounter with law enforcement -

[Linked Image]

You should be agitating where you have some respect, if such a place exists.

Let go of this, ...

e.g. STFU now.

GTC

"When you have no basis for argument, abuse the plaintiff." ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
"When you have no basis for argument, abuse the plaintiff." ~ Marcus Tullius Cicero

I'm not arguing with you, Mister.

I'm ASKING you to STFU and quit breaking folk's hearts about this un-needed, and un-fair, and un-provoked attack.

We GET the goddam point !

Show some bloody respect, both for folks that like dogs feelings, and for their ability to take this whole mess seriously

do THAT,..... and STFU will occur to you as a proper course of action / reaction.

GTC

-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R

I'm not arguing with you, Mister.

I'm ASKING you to STFU and quit breaking folk's hearts about this un-needed, and un-fair, and un-provoked attack.

We GET the goddam point !

Show some bloody respect, both for folks that like dogs feelings, and for their ability to take this whole mess seriously

do THAT,..... and STFU will occur to you as a proper course of action / reaction.

GTC

I went back through your posts and save for one attacking me for disagreeing with NHK9 you have been resolutely on the dog's side and have denounced her shooting, shooter, and this police practice.

You do get it!

I apologize that your feelings were, very understandably wounded, by my pushing hard on this horrendous crime.

I would ask, though, that you recognize that cretins, especially those in the LEO community here and beyond, do not take LEOs' rampant killing of our dogs seriously. Indeed right here they continue to argue that they are in the right to do so, and to attack any attempt at remedy. Since arguing for the right to wound and kill our dogs does not have good optics, they fall back on the government employees' classic of 'pay us more' and nasty personal attacks.

I wrongly thought that your post was one of these. I apologize.

I will, though, never STFU in my defense of dogs. I do not want to. I can not. I owe too many great dogs too much to even consider trying.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I wonder if the phrase "Obsessively and repetitively GHOULISH" might resonate in your universe.

"Give it a break", damned sure doesn't.

maybe you should ask Rick to make this your very own sticky.

Most everything sensible (and quite a few things making none) has / have been said, regarding this mess.

GTC

IC B2

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I wonder if the phrase "Obsessively and repetitively GHOULISH" might resonate in your universe.

"Give it a break", damned sure doesn't.

maybe you should ask Rick to make this your very own sticky.

Most everything sensible (and quite a few things making none) has / have been said, regarding this mess.

GTC

While your feeling for Candy and the other canine victims of LEOs is commendable, it is not enough. Dogs can not, keyboard, talk, or write in their own defense. Someone has to do it for them, and my feeling for them and debt to them demands that I be one of those someones.

All that I can give you is my assurance that I do not pursue this to cause anyone that cares about dogs enough to be on their side in this any pain, only to prevent some dogs pain and death.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
OK, Laguna,

......the playing field's all yours.

knowing when to quit was never one of your strong points.

GTC

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
This thread doesn't have anything to do with the dog that got shot.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
You are right on cue, Blue - probably typing with dog bloodstained fingers, too.

Just as I noted:

...cretins, especially those in the LEO community here and beyond, do not take LEOs' rampant killing of our dogs seriously. Indeed right here they continue to argue that they are in the right to do so, and to attack any attempt at remedy. Since arguing for the right to wound and kill our dogs does not have good optics, they fall back on the government employees' classic of 'pay us more' and nasty personal attacks.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
LOL

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B3

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
OK, Laguna,

GTC
Laguna was invariably pro-police, regardless of the facts. Rovering is not Laguna.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
This thread is absolutely hilarious.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Originally Posted by The_Real_Hawkeye
OK, Laguna,

GTC
Laguna was invariably pro-police, regardless of the facts. Rovering is not Laguna.

===========

You know exactly who it is.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

83 members (7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 6mmCreedmoor, 300_savage, 01Foreman400, 11 invisible), 1,340 guests, and 813 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,058
Posts18,463,241
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.