Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
N
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
N
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Facts -vs- Emotions.

Liberals operate on emotions. Then they twist the facts to meet the needs of their emotional meltdowns.

Sounds like just what the current POS operates under, as well as his administration. The rest of ya be damned!

I think you have hit on something her my man...Mind is I build on your foundation a bit?

Facts according to our conservative friends....

1. "My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators." �Vice President Dick Cheney, "Meet the Press," March 16, 2003

2. "Ladies and gentlemen, these are not assertions. These are facts, corroborated by many sources, some of them sources of the intelligence services of other countries." �Secretary of State Colin Powell, testifying about Iraq's chemical, biological, and nuclear weapons capabilities before the United Nations Security Council, Feb. 5, 2003

3. "Major combat operations in Iraq have ended. In the battle of Iraq, the United States and our allies have prevailed." �President Bush, standing under a "Mission Accomplished" banner on the USS Lincoln aircraft carrier, May 2, 2003

4. "We found the weapons of mass destruction." �President Bush, in an interview with Polish television, May 29, 2003

5. "I don't know anybody that I can think of who has contended that the Iraqis had nuclear weapons." �Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, June 24, 2003

6. "Oh, no, we're not going to have any casualties." �President Bush, discussing the Iraq war with Christian broadcaster Pat Robertson, after Robertson told him he should prepare the American people for casualties

I think your right....Conservatives deal in facts and Dems in emotions

The Bush years...A gift that keeps on giving!

Last edited by northwestalaska; 07/17/14.
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Then they twist the facts to meet the needs of their emotional meltdowns.

I already wrote what you just did. grin

It's even in the quote box of mine you used.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
I think you mean "you're" in your last sentence. I'm sure your teachers said you're smart, too. It is now an integral part of the indoctrination process which has replaced the education process.

Last edited by eyeball; 07/17/14.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

Because its not a flawed GWB law?

Actually the William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008 that the liberals are so fond of blaming on Bush was passed by the Senate with unanimous consent and passed by the House without objection.

Here is my original post....

[quoteIn fact, desperate Central American parents are exploiting separate legal loopholes in American border security passed before Obama took office.
Unaccompanied minors fall under the bipartisan law, William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, which passed the House and Senate unanimously and was signed into law by President George W. Bush.

Lets try again! [/quote]

Nope, you missed again.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Why not just stop them from entering.

Americans First!
IC B2

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

610 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 240NMC, 270winchester, 007FJ, 257_X_50, 62 invisible), 2,338 guests, and 1,236 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,650
Posts18,455,461
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.