Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by SansSouci

liberal, neocon, RINO's

Wow, almost as many monikers as you have login names or you kooks have conspiracy theories. But hey, you forgot one; Jooo!

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
All the ugliness in the world, and most of it is on this forum. laugh

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
No, you should visit the Texas border. frown

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
G
Gus Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
speaking of law & order, I'm glad Gov. Perry is addressing the southern borderlines. however, I do feel he's a day late and dollar short.

if Europe wants Ukraine to join them, they can lend a hand. if Russia wants the Ukraine to re-join them, they can lend a hand.

the world might be a better place if the artificial middle east boundary lines come down, and the whole place get's re-organized.

it might affect the tourism industry in Egypt and Israel, but if it does, so be it.

N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Ukraine:

And here is why.....

http://www.thewrap.com/fox-news-pan...re-mh17-crash-site-thats-bullsh-t-video/

Bob Beckel and Jesse Watters were discussing the degree to which the U.S. should get involved in the investigation on �The Five,� but the two disagreed strongly over how President Barack Obama should handle the situation.

We have too many of the right that have no skin in the conflict ready to commit troops in another part of the world. When do the Hawks stop thinking that the USA can fix every screwed up part of the world. I guess my question is how do we think that we have any jurisdiction in this issue?

That claim sent Beckel into a frenzy. �No, we can't,� he barked, before pounding the table with his fist. �You want boots on the ground? You want them on the ground in Ukraine? If you want to be a warmonger and go to Ukraine, do it.�

IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
S
When Hitler invaded Poland, every one said it was no big deal. Russia invaded Georgia and everyone said no big deal. Now it's Ukraine. Russia knows this piece of crap we have in Washington won't do anything and no one else will either. The future on that front looks might dim.

Then there is the middle east, Iran,Iraq,Syria will eventually get nuke capabilities and sooner or later you are going to see a nuke detonated on U.S. soil by them. The intelligence gathering community is saying that soon we I will have another 9/11 type of assault in the U.S.

Two days ago the new muslim radicals in Iraq announced that all Christians have three options, leave, convert to Islam, or die.

We have pseudo president in Washington that caters to Muslims.

Anyone that doesn't think that the feces is about to hit the rotary blades in all this mess has their head in the sand.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
The propagandists who control America's media are the biggest threat Americans face.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
One thread currently active has many people expressing a total lack of faith in government.

Other active threads demonstrate that many of those same people swallow the government's accounts of its foreign policy adventures hook, line, and sinker.

,...totally bizarre.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Ukraine and Russia are civilized nations that will eventually sort themselves out.

Ukraine is not our problem. If the Pro-Russian Ukrainians want to join Russia, let them. I remember how we [bleep] Serbia over on the exact same thing.

Syria/Iraq et al are 6th century barbarians. You can't solve the problems there without killing everything that lives there.

So unless you are willing to exterminate every last sand monkey from the ME, we best stay out there too.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B3

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by stevelyn
...Syria/Iraq et al are 6th century barbarians. You can't solve the problems there without killing everything that lives there.

And thus my statement about the IS. They make the rest of the Muslim world look life pacifists. They are not giving anyone the same options given in other places, namely, convert, pay a tax, leave, or die. It's either convert or die. That goes for other brands of Islam, too. Either toe their line or die.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I understand. The problem is we're not willing to pop a couple tactical nukes which is the real solution to the problem.The same solution needs to be applied to Afghanistan too.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by hatari
There is more uproar in the world, which happens at regular intervals. Some are flash points that come and go without major consequence, others are the start of something long and bad.

The Ukraine and Syria/Iraq (and throw in Gaza) are problems. Which one is likely to cause the most world turmoil?

MEXICO

A Doe walks out of the woods today and says, that is the last time I'm going to do that for Two Bucks.
N
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
N
Russia knows this piece of crap we have in Washington won't do anything and no one else will either

Are you suggesting just like FOX Noise that we get involved with our military? All of GW. Bush's Fuc% Ups and you have learned nothing? It is not a sign of weakness NOT to get involved with every crap home on the globe. We don't have to live in constant state of war you know!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The ISIS verses Iran. The ISIS may take a short detour to Israel if they think they can win, otherwise it's ISIS verses Iran. kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Until we secure our borders, all the rest is just fluff.

Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by northwestalaska
Russia knows this piece of crap we have in Washington won't do anything and no one else will either

Are you suggesting just like FOX Noise that we get involved with our military? All of GW. Bush's Fuc% Ups and you have learned nothing? It is not a sign of weakness NOT to get involved with every crap home on the globe. We don't have to live in constant state of war you know!

Please show where Fox is SUGGESTING we get involved with our military? I know you're pretty stupid, being a democrat and all, but thereis a difference between commentary (opinion) and reporting the news, and nowhere have I heard what you are spewing. Wht they have reportedis the fact this president has chosen to do NOTHING. There is no need nor would it be smart to go to war over this, but there are myriad steps he could take to end this and he refuses, because among many things, he is an incopmpetenr coward when it comes to making any kind of decision.

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
hatari Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by northwestalaska

It is not a sign of weakness NOT to get involved with every crap home on the globe. We don't have to live in constant state of war you know!

No, we don't. Better if we don't. Cheaper if we don't. However, if you appear weak, you will be a victim of bullies.

The Ayatollah Khomeini attacked our embassy and took our people hostage because Jimmy Carter appeared weak or strong? Khomeini released the hostages because Reagan appeared weak or strong? Reagan didn't need to send troops or an airstrike. Saddam invaded Kuwait during Reagan's administration or GHWB Bush, who he saw as weak? BTW, you can hate the Bushes, but Saddam sized them up incorrectly twice and it cost him.

Was Milosovich worried about Klinton? Is Putin worried about �bama? The Ukraine is damned sure worried about Putin, and it didn't take much for him to grab the Crimea. Putin is very good at sending the image of "you mess with the bull and you'll get the horns" while doing very little. He doesn't need to do much, he's viewed as a serious man.

�bama? As I will continue to point out, he is accurately viewed as a narcissistic, effeminate hipster. Think Putin respects anything about him?

Seriously:

Versus:

Which country do you want to mess with? Which county's allies are secure knowing someone has their back?

Every President in my lifetime and even my father's has sent troops in harms way, like it or not. I'd prefer a strong President that never had to deploy troops, but to be strong and not to have aggressors be temped to take advantage of us or our allies, such a President would need a strong image and the world would need to collectively understand he would kick serious ass if provoked. Gee, speak softly and carry a big stick. Heard that some place before.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

596 members (222Sako, 257 mag, 12344mag, 2500HD, 160user, 10gaugeman, 68 invisible), 2,557 guests, and 1,155 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,115
Posts18,464,519
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.