Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Go post your drivel somewhere where other morons cut from your same cloth will enjoy it. I do not subscribe to your rules that you loftily throw about towards others and which you yourself violate. Please go away, most everyone on this forum does not care for your point of view, you post only for your self aggrandizement, and you are accomplishing nothing. You are just one of the many trolls that visit here, in this case a fascist troll. This is going to be my last post on the subject as arguing with a fascist moron is a waste of time.

GB1

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by jimmyp
Go post your drivel somewhere where other morons cut from your same cloth will enjoy it. I do not subscribe to your rules that you loftily throw about towards others and which you yourself violate. Please go away, most everyone on this forum does not care for your point of view, you post only for your self aggrandizement, and you are accomplishing nothing. You are just one of the many trolls that visit here, in this case a fascist troll. This is going to be my last post on the subject as arguing with a fascist moron is a waste of time.

Who gonna jump up and give little Jimmy a pat on the back first?

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
let me know when you want to rub my back Bristo.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by SansSouci

You admit that Israel created Hamas, but then attempt a lame rationale.

Israel DID NOT CREATE HAMAS you dumb ass. What don't you understand? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamas

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Now I know where Sansdouchie hangs out.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/10025333155

That's ok, I'll ass shoot a dink.

Steelhead

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
bristo doesn't rub backs, he rubs fronts grin

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by jimmyp

He is just a guy looking for attention...

And getting it

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Middlefork_Miner, Conrad, jorge, jimmyp, and other traitors and enemies of America, explain this:

"The US shouldn't give high clearances to Jews, because when asked to help, we're willing to do anything for the love of our country, Israel."

-- Spy Jonathan Pollard during interrogation by the FBI.

And Israel is demanding that the United States give Pollard, a treasonous coward, back to Israel.

We know that there are traitorous shills operating on the 'fire, the question is the extent they'll go in order to implode the country our Founding Fathers created for us.

Deny the Talmud, Jewish law, deny the Law of Moser, deny Venona, and before you know it, we'll awake in chains in the country created for us by our Founding Fathers.

Google the facts within this post for yourselves. Knowledge is a good thing. Propaganda is the work of evil scum, right Conrad?

Please show me where I've advocated nothing but the death penalty for that SOB. That said, your explanation/justification to paint AL jews with the same brush JUST BECAUSE of what He (as in ONE person) said, is the very definition of what you are, A BIGOT.

jorge,

Your calling me a bigot for printing the truth is a classic indicator of a shill poster ( read: traitor).

It was Pollard, the treasonous spy, not me, who said that American Jews will do anything for their country, and that country is Israel. Why can't you refure what Pollard said? Are you adhering to the Law of Moser?

Let's take a look at the Talmud's Law of Moser & see if it applies to you:

"It is prohibited to inform on a fellow Jew to a gentile, whether the act of informing is about monetary matters or physical security. One may not inform on a Jew even if the Jew is a sinful and bad person."

If it walks & quacks like a duck, it must be jorge!

Look, STUPID. I KNOW that is what Pollard said. I AM NOT REFUTING IT. I was in Suitland MD when the whole Pollard thing went down. What I SAID was that just because Pollard said this in an effort to save his hide, that it holds true for ALL people of jewish ancestry. Man, stupid AND a bigot. Then again, those qualities do tend to go hand in hand... But say, that jew controlled media sure has Hamas' back don't they?

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
"Israel Pays Big Bucks for Propaganda Writers"

MSNBC must be missing their staff.

If you're fixin' to put a hole in something,
make it a hole to remember.
S
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
S
Middlefork_Miner, Conrad, jorge, jimmyp, and other traitors and enemies of America, explain this:

"The US shouldn't give high clearances to Jews, because when asked to help, we're willing to do anything for the love of our country, Israel."

-- Spy Jonathan Pollard during interrogation by the FBI.

And Israel is demanding that the United States give Pollard, a treasonous coward, back to Israel.

We know that there are traitorous shills operating on the 'fire, the question is the extent they'll go in order to implode the country our Founding Fathers created for us.

Deny the Talmud, Jewish law, deny the Law of Moser, deny Venona, and before you know it, we'll awake in chains in the country created for us by our Founding Fathers.

Google the facts within this post for yourselves. Knowledge is a good thing. Propaganda is the work of evil scum, right Conrad?

Please show me where I've advocated nothing but the death penalty for that SOB. That said, your explanation/justification to paint AL jews with the same brush JUST BECAUSE of what He (as in ONE person) said, is the very definition of what you are, A BIGOT.

jorge,

Your calling me a bigot for printing the truth is a classic indicator of a shill poster ( read: traitor).

It was Pollard, the treasonous spy, not me, who said that American Jews will do anything for their country, and that country is Israel. Why can't you refure what Pollard said? Are you adhering to the Law of Moser?

Let's take a look at the Talmud's Law of Moser & see if it applies to you:

"It is prohibited to inform on a fellow Jew to a gentile, whether the act of informing is about monetary matters or physical security. One may not inform on a Jew even if the Jew is a sinful and bad person."

If it walks & quacks like a duck, it must be jorge!

Look, STUPID. I KNOW that is what Pollard said. I AM NOT REFUTING IT. I was in Suitland MD when the whole Pollard thing went down. What I SAID was that just because Pollard said this in an effort to save his hide, that it holds true for ALL people of jewish ancestry. Man, stupid AND a bigot. Then again, those qualities do tend to go hand in hand... But say, that jew controlled media sure has Hamas' back don't they?

jorge,

Were you sitting in on the FBI's interview of Pollard? Do you have sources within the FBI that are feeding you info?

You have no clue of why Pollard said what he said. The fact that you'd rationalize it sure casts doubt upon where your loyalty lies. But then again, you've outed yourself many times as an Israel-Firster.

BTW, what's your take on Venona, you know, the criminal exploits of your fellow travelers?

Jus' curious...

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
DFTFT.

Steelhead

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
DFTFT.

I'm gonna have to agree. For somebody to keep on claiming that Hamas is a creation of Israel is about as idiotic as it gets... I'm also a little ticked about how loosely he throws out the "traitor" insult. That in itself is a slippery slope that could end badly for the dumb ass...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
He throws out the traitor moniker because he know's it gets under peoples skin, thus giving him more attention, which is what he craves.

He's an attention whore and nothing else.

Steelhead

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by AkMtnHntr
He throws out the traitor moniker because he know's it gets under peoples skin, thus giving him more attention, which is what he craves.

He's an attention whore and nothing else.

He's a whore, but not for attention, i'm sire he craves horse cack

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
You can always find lies about Jews if you look hard enough and you hate Jews enough to believe them.

[Linked Image from ]
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
We should start a thread showing what we're all buying with our Israeli paychecks.

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (44mc, 7887mm08, Akhutr, 10Glocks, 7x57Hunter, 10 invisible), 1,572 guests, and 844 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,236
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.