Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
'nm,

I getta kicka outta Clueless [bleep] who start out lippy "telling" me things,suddenly hitting FULL [bleep] reverse,as the MOST thinly veiled of ruses...to refrain talking out their ass even further. Funny schit! Laffin'!

Bless your heart.

Kudos upon being so intimidated by the embarrassment of the particulars of the very piece of [bleep] schit,you were "swooning"...as the first hints of realization drip offa your pointy head and engage your crossed-eyes. You are doing "great". Cheer up,URFUBAR licks nearly as many windows as you. Laffin'!

You "hard chargers" really "know" your stuff.

Laffin'!

Wow.

KchuntShoot,

Cite someone who "knows" or "does" less than you. Laffin'!

I getta kick outta you Clueless [bleep],endlessly talking out your amazingly stupid yaps and then you get Hurt Feelers when your contrived nonsense is pinpointed. Sweetie...only YOU,can keep you from saying stupid schit and that is noone else's "fault" but your's. Read that again. Then one more time. UBER Hint. UBER laffin'!

Then after your Stupidity is illuminated,so even someone as [bleep] stupid as yourself can grasp the magnitude,you "magically" acquire Secret Squirrel "Pedigrees" as a further Delusion. [bleep] EPIC humor! I'll happily be whatever you NEED me to be,so you can best deal with your incredible Dumbfhuqqtitude,if only because I've the shoulders for the job. Laffin'!

I'm afforded the luxury of not being forced to guess and am rather at ease in speaking matter of factly,if only because facts matter. If it fuels your Imagination and Pretend,this is probably a most opportune time for you to tell yourself that you can whip my ass too,if only to ring all the [bleep] bells. Laffin'!

Holy [bleep] dog schit,you Whining Clueless Kchunt are on fire!

PLEASE do not let the cat get your tongue,nor the couch your kchunt.

Just sayin'.

Bless your heart.

Laffin'!

safari',

I know,I know...Jeezus "made " you do it,the drugs "made" you do it,the illness(es) "made" you do it and you've found "justification" in ALL the folks you've [bleep] over. Congratulations?!?

I'll UBER feign my "surprise",that you are farrrrrrrrr more comfy in a Vagina Monolgue,than you are in the most SIMPLISTIC of particulars in answering the 1st Grade questions tossed your way. Might it be,that even someone as [bleep] stupid as you,KNOWS better than to even try?!? Laffin'! You talk out your ass soooooooooo [bleep] often,you can't keep pace with even half of the sheer and utter stupidity you espouse. You are in so [bleep] farrrrrrrrrr over your head,even YOU know it. UBER laffin'!

Funnier than [bleep] that you can concoct ruse after ruse,yet are totally incapable of answering the most simplistic of questions,if only because they do not jive with your Delusions. Not that I'd wish to slight you either your Imagination or your Pretend,because the Snake Oil Swindling Train Wreck,is a [bleep] hoot!

My generosity and gracious nature is boundless,but I'd be amongst the last to condone clueless [bleep] talking out their ass and leading folks astray. So I'm rather at ease in cutting to the chase,at the great "expense" of some Whining Kchunts sauntering off with Hurt Feelers,their first [bleep] clue and some Imaginary Pretend Ignore,as a "valiant" last "stand". UBER [bleep] funny! Hell...some even Pretend to die. UBER laffin'!

So you be SURE to jump right the [bleep] in,whenever you feel brazen enough to make another "stand",keep the Whine juicin',the excuses flowin' and skirt the particulars and then cry "FOUL!" when it don't go your way. I'll tell you a UBER "secret",in that it ain't ever gonna go your way...if only [bleep] obviously. Though the humor is in you doing your "best" and that only after CAREFUL "thought".

I'm crying I'm laughing soooooooooooo UBER [bleep] hard!

UBER Good Talk.

UBER Laffin'!

UBER [bleep] WOW +P+.

'slave,

It is THE most fortunate of circumstances,that Imagination and Pretend are free...so the gals can "contribute".

FUNNY [bleep] schit!

I'm on the ropes.(grin)

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
*** You are imaginary pretending to ignore this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Have Dog

Will Travel

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
JeffO is back.....

[Linked Image]

He put the UBER in neon ropes and headbands....
If he teamed up with Safariman you would have a busload.

Have Dog

Will Travel

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1minute, 10gaugemag, 160user, 1lessdog, 007FJ, 1lesfox, 57 invisible), 2,740 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,365
Posts18,469,035
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.