Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
This chit's getting OLD,

GTC

Link: http://news.yahoo.com/man-punches-pregnant-woman-brutal-knockout-game-attack-131622429.html

The victim, Jannatul Ferdous, was walking with her sister in Brooklyn�s Bedford-Stuyvesant neighborhood Thursday when 33-year-old Willie Stephens slugged the pregnant woman with one single blow, knocking her unconscious.

The video camera captures Stephens walking swiftly toward the two women. As he is passing, he decks Ferdous in what appears to be her face and walks away while barely missing a step.

Neither Ferdous nor her child were seriously injured by the attack, according to the Post. Her sister called the police and gave them Stephens� description. (RELATED: �Knockout Game� Attack And Other Violence In Ferguson)

He was captured and charged with assault.

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and not a word out of obama, holder or anyone else that is fixated on Ferguson.

Sam......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
If Obama had a son, he'd look like that young man.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
And a JEW!!! grin

Or an out of control militarized policeman! grin

He needs to have the same done to him many times over days and days. mad

Last edited by plainsman456; 08/15/14.
S
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
S
I have had more orthopedic injuries than most professional athletes. Were I go get into a fight, I could easily wind up on a surgeon's gurney. That's why not only do I not fight, I do not go where drunk patrons are prone to fighting. Avoidance is essential for my survival.

Were a punk to sucker punch me, due to my "eggshell" status, it would be assault with a deadly weapon, or worse. Since I can legally carry a handgun anywhere in America, were a moron to attempt to inflict great bodily injury upon me, I would defend myself in an appropriate manner.

I carry a gun zero percent of the time. I am not paranoid. But were I to have to go where knock out punks like to inflict great bodily injury upon the persons of others, I might just have to bring along something with which I can save my life.

Were I to trip, fall, and brace myself with outstretched arms, it would be an almost certain surgery. Does anyone think I'm going to allow a punk to inflict great bodily injury upon me?

�If tyranny and oppression come to this land, it will be in the guise of fighting a foreign enemy.�
***US President James Madison***
IC B2

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by SansSouci
I have had more orthopedic injuries than most professional athletes. Were I go get into a fight, I could easily wind up on a surgeon's gurney. That's why not only do I not fight, I do not go where drunk patrons are prone to fighting. Avoidance is essential for my survival.

Were a punk to sucker punch me, due to my "eggshell" status, it would be assault with a deadly weapon, or worse. Since I can legally carry a handgun anywhere in America, were a moron to attempt to inflict great bodily injury upon me, I would defend myself in an appropriate manner.

I carry a gun zero percent of the time. I am not paranoid. But were I to have to go where knock out punks like to inflict great bodily injury upon the persons of others, I might just have to bring along something with which I can save my life.

Were I to trip, fall, and brace myself with outstretched arms, it would be an almost certain surgery. Does anyone think I'm going to allow a punk to inflict great bodily injury upon me?
So those who routinely carry the means of self-defense are paranoid?? crazy

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
It would be funny if a couple of smaller UFC guys would dress up in little old lady type drag and go strolling in likely areas.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by mathman
It would be funny if a couple of smaller UFC guys would dress up in little old lady type drag and go strolling in likely areas.
I'd pay good money to watch that.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
So would I

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by SansSouci
" ... Since I can legally carry a handgun anywhere in America, ...
I carry a gun zero percent of the time. I am not paranoid. ..."

Interesting that you are able to determine when, where, and at what time someone would attack you and/or your family.

As I am neither clairvoyant nor prescient, I do carry a handgun. Perhaps living 36 years in Los Angeles has somewhat colored my decision. wink

L.W.

"Always go straight forward, and if you meet the devil, cut him in two and go between the pieces." (William Sturgis, clipper ship captain, 1830s.)
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Now I've never heard that having a cranial defect could get one the right to the Second A, SS, but it does go a long way in explaining some concerns.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
After all he is the great sandouche. grin

He sees all and knows all there is to know.
What you or anyone thinks is wrong.
And his meds didn't come in yet. grin

Last edited by plainsman456; 08/15/14.
L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
SS, you state you have what would appear to be an HR 218 and do not carry a gun despite being unable to defend yourself and those that you care for. If you were in L.E. long enough to get an HR 218 and don't worry about paybacks from those you busted you must be invisible or a very non-aggressive cop. Your opinions have less relevance now than they did before.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Anybody else feel like starting a riot and looting black owned businesses?

P
PWN Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
P
Old white guy walking down a side walk one night sees 4 young black males approaching from the opposite direction. The old white guy steps off the sidewalk to allow the 4 to pass. As they pass one of the black males says "What are you afraid of you old, white [bleep]*cker-we ain't going to hurt you". To which the old white guy says "I am afraid I will have to kill all of you n i g g e r s".

Why a person would walk close enough to an animal for it to bite them never ceases to amaze me.

Perry

Last edited by PWN; 08/15/14.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Your mouth is more likely to get you into trouble long before you will be a victim of the "knock out" game.

Guess the folks here were right about you.

Batschit crazy, It's a badge of honor for you, wear it with pride my friend.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 12344mag
Your mouth is more likely to get you into trouble long before you will be a victim of the "knock out" game.

Guess the folks here were right about you.

Batschit crazy, It's a badge of honor for you, wear it with pride my friend.

Lot of folks are really TIRED of his mouth,....

,...particularly this Pro-Hammas ranting.

One could say that he's ALREADY in trouble, couldn't one ?

Folks that have lost friends and kin to those bastids get hold of Little Eggshell, he's gonna be doin' the Humpty Dumpty for sure.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain

R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
[Linked Image]

While on the individual level black on white violence may be simple thuggery, in its totality it is state sponsored terrorism.

[Linked Image]

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Since I can legally carry a handgun anywhere in America, were a moron to attempt to inflict great bodily injury upon me, I would defend myself in an appropriate manner.

Don't tell me that you are or ever were a policeman!

Last edited by ConradCA; 08/15/14.

[Linked Image from ]

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

552 members (1OntarioJim, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 1_deuce, 10gaugeman, 64 invisible), 2,323 guests, and 1,240 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,657
Posts18,455,635
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.