Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by deflave
Thought so...

Travis

You thought so what? You indicated you were amusing yourself by being incorrect. Why was I not supposed to notice that?

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
GB1

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
I thought you and "TAK" shopped at the same camera store.

Thanks for the chuckle, fat fugg.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Take-a-Pee, Sherp, Snyper = Sock puppet.
[Linked Image]

Sean
O
okie Offline OP
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
O
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by okie

Answer the question or butt out.
How would you feel if your daughter was raped by a cop?
Let me simplify it for you.
How would you feel if your daughter was raped by anyone?
How tolerant would you be?

If your daughter was raped by a non-police officer you should be upset with the perp and possibly with anyone in their cultural sub-group as well. You should also want the police to track them down(even if they had made sure your daughter had no means of defending herself against the attack) and praise them from start to finish no matter what.

If the daughter was raped by an officer, then read the article from the officer that I posted. Ask her what she did to bring it upon herself since, as he pointed out, civilians dictate how officers will interact with them. Perhaps offer to mow the officer's lawn or wash his cruiser after your daughter forced him to up the level of force. He could be pretty upset over the incident and your unwaivering support for him, his badge, and the whole system could make the difference for him.

Also, no reason your daughter couldn't be raped by a private entity without cause AND bring it upon herself in an interaction with the officer. In that case, there is no reason the officer couldn't be tracking down the private sector rapist so he would really need your support. After all, if Officer Holtzclaw had been shot on duty we wouldn't be hearing about how he was laying it all on the line in the seedier side of the job to protect us all, would we okie?

There you go folks simply beyond the pale.
This one has a sick twisted mind...

One man with courage makes a majority....

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sherp

Answer the question or butt out.
How would you feel if your daughter was raped by a cop?
Let me simplify it for you.
How would you feel if your daughter was raped by anyone?
How tolerant would you be?

If your daughter was raped by a non-police officer you should be upset with the perp and possibly with anyone in their cultural sub-group as well. You should also want the police to track them down(even if they had made sure your daughter had no means of defending herself against the attack) and praise them from start to finish no matter what.

If the daughter was raped by an officer, then read the article from the officer that I posted. Ask her what she did to bring it upon herself since, as he pointed out, civilians dictate how officers will interact with them. Perhaps offer to mow the officer's lawn or wash his cruiser after your daughter forced him to up the level of force. He could be pretty upset over the incident and your unwaivering support for him, his badge, and the whole system could make the difference for him.

Also, no reason your daughter couldn't be raped by a private entity without cause AND bring it upon herself in an interaction with the officer. In that case, there is no reason the officer couldn't be tracking down the private sector rapist so he would really need your support. After all, if Officer Holtzclaw had been shot on duty we wouldn't be hearing about how he was laying it all on the line in the seedier side of the job to protect us all, would we okie?

There you go folks simply beyond the pale.
This one has a sick twisted mind...

You created the scenario and I sent you an article written by an officer telling you how it would have happened. All the fault of your civilian daughter if that ever happened. All I am doing is observing.

Same thing with the observation on Holtzclaw. Had he been shot on duty a week before the event we are reading about that brought him in to the public, we wouldn't be hearing of the ghetto queen drivel about him sexually assaulting them.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by calikooknic
Take-a-Pee, Sherp, Snyper = Sock puppet.
[Linked Image]

I am me and me alone.

So why do you hate cops? As the officer in the article pointed out, anything bad that happens between a civilian and an officer is the fault of the civilian. Anything that is good is due to the inherent good of police everywhere. Why do you find that offensive?

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Post a pic, take_a_pee..

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

548 members (10gaugemag, 1337Fungi, 1beaver_shooter, 1minute, 1Longbow, 10ring1, 53 invisible), 2,362 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,326
Posts18,468,495
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.