Print Thread
Hop To
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
it's been about 60 years of peace and prosperity for most Americans since the big war, WWII.

of course there's been bumps in the road, such as Korea, and Ho Chi Mein City. but beyond those minor inconveniences we've become attached to our Lexus, Beemers, and Mercedes. I mean, we gotta live, right?

President Johnson and his cadre played upon patriotism to enslave a generation of young men. women need not apply, lol.

anyways, back to the story. the demo's have elected a President twice in a row. a majority vote does mean something still.

but, what about now? what to do next? the Tea Party is one thing, and the Libertarians are one thing. so, where is the common ground? anyone know for sure?

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
The Dem's are united. We will still be heading down down and down until the majority can unite to start getting our country back on the right track

And that may never happen

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
sad news funshooter

the majority is them

not us

of the 53% that actually pay Fed income tax, how many of those are teachers, cops, firemen, union hands, Fed and state gov't employees?

many of those are more inclined to vote Dem as most everyone ultmately ends up voting their checkbook

we are vastly outnumbered

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
G
Gus Offline OP
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
G
well, in the last two Presidentials, we have been outnumbered. no doubt.

just wait, some of the elite attorneys will weight in, and tell us how mistaken we are. lol.

I contend we are moving into uncharted waters, but the sun could break through at any time.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Gus

just wait, some of the elite attorneys will weight in, and tell us how mistaken we are. lol.

I contend we are moving into uncharted waters, but the sun could break through at any time.

Only more clouds for the GOP as they can't front a desirable alternative.

You better be afraid of a ghost!!

"Woody you were baptized in prop wash"..crossfireoops

Woody
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
agreed Woody and that makes for even worse news

even within the ranks of Conservatives there seems to be a huge divide

I fall into the camp that having an R next to their name means squat

Chris Christie, R yech

Lisa Murkowski, R yech

John McCain, R yech

I've gotten to the point I loathe all politicians by and large

it's just I loathe the Dems so much more

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
The R's have no decent potential candidates. The smart ones won't run. That makes it even more important to regain control of the senate...with some senators who have the balls to block every liberal court appointee.

β€œIn a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck
The R's have no decent potential candidates. The smart ones won't run. That makes it even more important to regain control of the senate...with some senators who have the balls to block every liberal court appointee.

When we loose the courts we loose the country.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Even if the R's field a desirable alternative, folks will find enough stupid reasons not to vote for him/her, that they won't win anyway.

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by Gus

Yes Gus, our only ray of hope comes from The Son.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.
IC B3

E
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Rock Chuck

When we loose the courts we loose the country.

This, ^^^, which is why I voted against o bam me.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time by the blood of patriots and tyrants.

If being stupid allows me to believe in Him, I'd wish to be a retard. Eisenhower and G Washington should be good company.

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

586 members (1lessdog, 160user, 10gaugemag, 10Glocks, 1337Fungi, 1234, 63 invisible), 2,790 guests, and 1,171 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,341
Posts18,468,725
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.