-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Looking at the first page of the freakshow this morning, this topic seems to be the most normal of the lot.

Carry on, gentlemen.

Originally Posted by captain seafire
I replace valve cover gaskets every 50K, if they don't need them sooner...
GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
A buddy of mine said he saw the gorilla in the Seattle Zoo pull a car tire apart when it became angry about something in the cage. He said the big male struck the 350 female with a lifting back hand sorta move and knocker her about twenty feet.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Remember that chick had a pet monkey named Travis? Travis straight FUGGED schit UP!.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by Ringman
A buddy of mine said he saw the gorilla in the Seattle Zoo pull a car tire apart when it became angry about something in the cage. He said the big male struck the 350 female with a lifting back hand sorta move and knocker her about twenty feet.

Gotta friend that works at Asheboro zoo. They had to dart the resident silver back to extract a tooth. ( Imagine a Silver back with a toothache. ) He said the aluminum darting pole was about 8 feet long and as big as his wrist in diameter. That silver back grabbed it with one hand and broke if off clean where it was stuck through the bars of his cage.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I had a Sunday to kill one day in Chicago (business trip). Went to the Lincoln Park zoo. Go into the gorilla building and they have a huge lexan window, probably at least 2" thick, where the visitors could stand on the other side of the glass from the apes.

Six feet from the glass is a tree stump, with the silverback sitting on it, looking bored. There's about a hundred kids pressed against the glass looking at him. He glances over, see all the kids, then looks away, acting disinterested.

He then suddenly launches himself at the glass, and 4-500 pounds of ape makes a huge boom as he hits the glass. Dozens of women and children scream and fall back. He calmly walks back to his tree stump, sits down - and smiles. Big bastard knew exactly what he was doing smile

"...the designer of the .270 Ingwe cartridge!..."

IC B2

S
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Not as bad as the monkeys in the Pittsburgh PA Zoo. When I was growing up and went to the zoo. The monkeys would crap in their hand and throw it at the spectators.

If God wanted you to walk and carry things on your back, He would not have invented stirrups and pack saddles
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Ringman

I'd have used my cock...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by saddlesore
Not as bad as the monkeys in the Pittsburgh PA Zoo. When I was growing up and went to the zoo. The monkeys would crap in their hand and throw it at the spectators.

That wasn't at the zoo

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

N
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
N
I knew this thread was about monkeys.

Haven't read any of it, just skipped to the end.

[Linked Image]

Something clever here.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by saddlesore

That wasn't at the zoo

Sounds like Pittsburgh. shocked

Roy

What this world needs is a few more Rednecks.

The Dildō Of Consequence Rarely Arrives Lubed

IC B3

K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Originally Posted by northern_dave
I knew this thread was about monkeys.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Calvin
Whatever happened to DIYguy? He had plenty to offer.

I believe he's still posting, but under the screen name 'AndySpencer'.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
G
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
G
I don't mind 'Stick but I usually have to reread posts to interpret what the heck he is talking about. I also have thick skin so if someone posts something negative I just ignore it. Beauty of the internet. I am envious of his location though. I had hoped to head that way but it looks like Hilton Head is where I am heading. Wrong direction dammit.

Page 35 of 35 1 2 33 34 35

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (160user, 11point, 10gaugemag, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 53 invisible), 2,988 guests, and 1,245 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,352
Posts18,468,867
Members73,931
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.