24hourcampfire.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
"Bro gits hisseff capped. I gits me a flat screen an' a case a likker. Dat's justiss, man."

Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

BP-B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
"Bro gits hisseff capped. I gits me a flat screen an' a case a likker. Dat's justiss, man."

Exactly!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by KFWA
I don't know - demanding transparency to me is going to give the protestors little room to talk [bleep] and get all worked up. If no charges are filed against the cop and it looks like they are hiding something the riots will just start up again.

To be honest, I doubt they just drop everything at once. I bet they'll string it out just to keep to wear the protestors and potential rioters down.

They already know they can't go after the cop based on the evidence, so they're just dragging their feet in an effort to make the crowd lost interest.

Your forgetting that this is an election year and things aren't looking so good for the progressive fascists. This shooting was picked by them to turn the election around just as Zimmerman was persecuted to help them in 2012. The progressive fascist governor Nixon will have a persecutor bring charges against the officer to show their base that their protecting blacks against the evil police and Republicans.

[Linked Image from ]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Barak
Originally Posted by kenjs1
What you can't reasonably expect is that people who equate the word "justice" with the act of looting will somehow give a sh*t about the facts.

Not defending looting here, but the reason there's looting is because there's no expectation of justice.

The reason for the looting is that the Ghetto Gangster class of criminals see this as an opportunity to get more free stuff. The demonstrations and complaints about the shooting are criminals getting revenge against the police. The progressive fascists are using this shooting as an opportunity to mobilize their base for the election.

[Linked Image from ]
srp Offline
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
and yet the point of this thread, is to show that regardless of outcome, Missouri dhimmicrats want a conviction of Wilson. Period. End of discussion.
It is of paramount importance, to see that seeking truth, facts or justice, are NOT goals for the liberals.

I agree. Worse yet, consider this: Do the members of the grand jury really believe that their anonymity will be preserved? Do they want to be next on the list of Ferguson's most hated? This poor police officer has no chance. I hope that if he is indicted his atty has the sense to move for a change of venue.

A fool uttereth all his mind - Proverbs 29:11
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Barak makes interesting points, and I agree with some of them. But, I don't agree with his position that "the reason there's looting is because there's no expectation of justice". That explanation could make sense in a more knowledgeable, more sophisticated and well-modulated social setting.

However, most of the people doing the looting there (and on other such occasions) seem to have little or no concept of a reasonable justice system and related expectations - or even a rational concept of what most others consider a civilized social setting.

I believe that such looting stems from a basic learned entitlement mentality, greed, financial envy and opportunism driven by a sensational event. It is sociopathic behavior. Sometimes they go to looting after NBA championship games.

Given such cause and opportunity, folks in that condition often are triggered to riot and loot because they see the way clear - "grab it while I can" - and they know, possibly instinctively, that their immediate numbers can overhwelm the victims as well as the police, at least for a while.

They are somewhat like predators in the wild - opportunists that, in order to survive, have to gauge the threat to themselves should they prey on a victim. Consequently, when faced with normal social justice responses (armed shopkeepers, police with water hoses, clubs, dogs, gas bombs, firearms and handcuffs) the looters do gain some sense of "justice", their opportunism diminishes and they retreat.

However, as a body, they seem to learn nothing through the experience. That is really sad.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What will charges do the the LEO community?

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
That is pretty much in line with the Governor calling for the vigorous prosecution of officer Wilson prior to the completion of the investigation.

KDK Offline
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by ConradCA

Your forgetting that this is an election year and things aren't looking so good for the progressive fascists. This shooting was picked by them to turn the election around just as Zimmerman was persecuted to help them in 2012. The progressive fascist governor Nixon will have a persecutor bring charges against the officer to show their base that their protecting blacks against the evil police and Republicans.

Interesting, and probably appropriate, typo....

Originally Posted by ingwe
This is a shooting forum, there is no place here for logic.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by MadMooner
The violent protesters likely can't read or write.

They quit because they got tired and ran outta chit to loot.

They raided and looted a shoe store but not one pair of work boots were stolen.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by CCCC
Barak makes interesting points, and I agree with some of them. But, I don't agree with his position that "the reason there's looting is because there's no expectation of justice". That explanation could make sense in a more knowledgeable, more sophisticated and well-modulated social setting.

However, most of the people doing the looting there (and on other such occasions) seem to have little or no concept of a reasonable justice system and related expectations - or even a rational concept of what most others consider a civilized social setting.

I believe that such looting stems from a basic learned entitlement mentality, greed, financial envy and opportunism driven by a sensational event. It is sociopathic behavior. Sometimes they go to looting after NBA championship games.

Given such cause and opportunity, folks in that condition often are triggered to riot and loot because they see the way clear - "grab it while I can" - and they know, possibly instinctively, that their immediate numbers can overhwelm the victims as well as the police, at least for a while.

They are somewhat like predators in the wild - opportunists that, in order to survive, have to gauge the threat to themselves should they prey on a victim. Consequently, when faced with normal social justice responses (armed shopkeepers, police with water hoses, clubs, dogs, gas bombs, firearms and handcuffs) the looters do gain some sense of "justice", their opportunism diminishes and they retreat.

However, as a body, they seem to learn nothing through the experience. That is really sad.

I think what you say is right...but I still say that if there was an expectation of justice, there would be no looting, or at least that it would be much more contained.

Why does a looter loot? Because he thinks he can get away with it. Why does he think he can get away with it? Because no one will stop him. Why will no one stop him? Because there's no expectation of justice.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
[quote=CCCC]

Why does a looter loot? Because he thinks he can get away with it. Why does he think he can get away with it? Because no one will stop him. Why will no one stop him? Because there's no expectation of justice.

Maybe, maybe not. I think people that loot after an incident like this do so because they were raised in an environment that doesn't respect authority of any sort. They were usually raised with no father-figure, and they feel entitled to whatever they want/need, possibly due to being given stuff without having to work for it for generations......

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
The only reason the violent protests subsided in the first place was credible accounts of the autopsy and witnesses that said Brown did attack the cop. Along with the video that shows their alter boy robbing the store...

"Justice" and what THEY want are often two different things.

You can replace the word "justice" interchangeably with "revenge" or "persecution", and you have the idea of what they want done.
Yes.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
What you can't reasonably expect is that people who equate the word "justice" with the act of looting will somehow give a sh*t about the facts.

Not defending looting here, but the reason there's looting is because there's no expectation of justice.

Sorry my friend, but there is looting because the opportunity for theft to occur without consequences presents itself. It's not rage that drove looters into Wallmart after Katrina hit N.O., it was the prospect of free shopping without worry of the law applying. Same in Ferguson.

"The Democrat Party looks like Titanic survivors. Partying and celebrating one moment, and huddled in lifeboats freezing the next". Hatari 2017

"Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side, kid." Han Solo
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Looters are all thieves even before the riot begins. Honest people don't loot even if the opportunity presents itself.

It is better to be judged by 12 than to be carried by 6.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by hatari

Sorry my friend, but there is looting because the opportunity for theft to occur without consequences presents itself.

Or, in other words, there's no expectation of justice.

"But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain--that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case, it is unfit to exist." --Lysander Spooner, 1867
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
McCaskill said she urged Attorney General Eric Holder during a meeting earlier this week to speed up what is typically a lengthier federal process.
Window dressing. She knows Holder and zero's agenda is not justice, but the destruction of America. And she's just as much a part of that crime as they are.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
not defending looting here, but the reason there's looting is because there's no expectation of justice.
Absolutely correct.

loses as much faith in government justice as the black community in Ferguson has
Not so much they don't have faith in government justice as they are tired of government justice, and have corporately gotten enough freebe's to disdain it. Add all the charlatan race baiters misquoting stats and downright lying to blacks about the disproportionate black populations in prisons, that believing they are getting a raw deal has become the norm, regardless of them knowing the danger of trusting each other due to rampant criminality in their culture.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
103 members (160user, 10Glocks, 35, 308ld, 338reddog, 257_X_50, 13 invisible), 1,693 guests, and 758 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,728
Posts18,400,775
Members73,822
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.