I have two Weatherby Southgate Deluxe rifles (Jap)for sale one is a 240 WBY mag, blond stock serial number range is #H942XX the other is in 7 WBY mag serial number range #H147XXX. Both have Leupold scope mounts and rings that are included, (scopes not included) both rifles in excellent shape the .240 has a few handling marks on the wood, bores are good on both. These belonged to a older gentleman and haven't been shot in years. The pictures I have aren't great and will be taking better photos this week sometime, I am asking $1500 /obo for the .240 and $1350/obo for the 7 WBY , I am open to reasonable offers. Will be shipped FFL-FFL shipping will be around $50 with insurance if you want them shipped in hard case will be a little extra. I am new here but do have good feedback on Gun Broker under Packmule72 and on ebay also under texan1972 thank you and you can message me or email me at
remington81sbcglobal.net
scopes aren't included
Will have better pictures soon

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

www.thegreatmodel8.remingtonsociety.com
https://www.facebook.com/classichuntingrifles

RSA Member

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.