Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hope they all choke on it.

Originally Posted by 5sdad

Ideally, they have invested enough money that they are feeling the pinch in some other area of their lives.

Originally Posted by slumlord
I hope their 14X80 trailer gets repo'd

Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

.....and die from lead poisoning..

Some sour-grape crying MFs here. Boo-hoo they don't have what I want at the supermarket. You girls want some cheese with your whine?

This is 'Murica, capitalism at it's finest.

The factory of the future will have only two employees, a man and a dog. The man will be there to feed the dog. The dog will be there to keep the man from touching the equipment. � WARREN G. BENNIS
GB1

B
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
B
If ya want ammo you have to give it away....fire Marshall was inspecting some smoke detectors on some Rtu's for me. We got to talkin and he says how his son got a cricket and he couldn't find any ammo. I told him to hang on a sec. I thought I remembered a couple boxes in the truck and sure nuff I had some Winchester 100's and I handed it to him and for him and his son to enjoy....next day I walk into a sports academy and they had a table full. Got a couple of cci 500 boxes. So, give it away and you won't go short....

Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other the person to die ......

"When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Was in Cabelas in Owatonna, MN today. Zero .22LR on the shelf. Nice supply and variety of primers all available though!

Selmer

"Daddy, can you sometime maybe please go shoot a water buffalo so we can have that for supper? Please? And can I come along? Does it taste like deer?"
- my 3-year old daughter smile
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
From what I've seen it's been going in waves. Seems like its everywhere for a few weeks then nothing for a while. Now locally there has been a run on powder, not sure why but it seemed to have started about a month ago. Before that there was powder everywhere.

I would still like to pick up some velocitor's and blazers, but I can wait a while longer

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by George_in_SD
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Hope they all choke on it.

Originally Posted by 5sdad

Ideally, they have invested enough money that they are feeling the pinch in some other area of their lives.

Originally Posted by slumlord
I hope their 14X80 trailer gets repo'd

Originally Posted by bsa1917hunter

.....and die from lead poisoning..

Some sour-grape crying MFs here. Boo-hoo they don't have what I want at the supermarket. You girls want some cheese with your whine?

This is 'Murica, capitalism at it's finest.

You probably support gay rights and dope smoking too. Go back to your boyfriend and quit your crying now. He'll wipe those tears away. I have plenty of 22 ammo and have give a lot of it away to people less fortunate..

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

75 members (10gaugemag, 35, 10Glocks, 14idaho, 6mmbrfan, 280shooter, 7 invisible), 1,612 guests, and 745 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,599
Posts18,454,547
Members73,908
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.