Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
R
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
R

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
GB1

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
theres some really f'd up people in this world. kind of feel sorry for them. its obviously not a choice. there is something really f'd up with their physiology.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
An all woman college full of dykes, who would of thought?

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Hillary's school; where she wrote her thesis on Saul Alinsky.

The education system in America is so corrupt, worthless, vile, debased, profane, communist and deviant. This sad reality is dooming us as a nation. It won't ever get better until Vikings in long boats row up our rivers and burn everything they cannot pillage. I speak with hyperbole. I have to add that disclaimer lately. And; I am not an actual Viking and don't play one on TV. Nor do I claim tax exempt donations on my returns for donating to Viking non profit raiding clubs.

Last edited by Robert_White; 10/16/14.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Originally Posted by 458 Lott
An all woman college full of dykes, who would of thought?

Granted it was in the early to mid 70s, my college was 10 miles up Rt 9 from Wellesley.. they weren't all lezzies in those days.....

and they weren't all ugly, and they all weren't Hillarys...

but all those types were certainly present...

IC B2

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Academia has always embraced gays, and it is more prevalent now than ever. Biologically speaking, there is no evidence to support the often stated fact that gays are born that way. For the most part, they are made, not born. For this reason, gays tend to be somewhat predatory, looking for a vulnerability that can lead to acceptance and indoctrination into the lifestyle. It is not comforting that our children are being brainwashed to think this lifestyle is fine - no problem. Sure does make it easier to find a partner for themselves...expanding the pool of available targets. I worked in a job where I had the opportunity to see the indoctrination take place regularly. The gays were no different than any other predator, looking for weakness, separating from the herd, and going in for the kill. The people at this college are confused by something that is not confusing - all in the name of a political agenda, and at the expense of our children. Sickening.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
From the start, Timothy introduced himself as �masculine-of-center genderqueer.�
He asked everyone at Wellesley to use male pronouns and the name Timothy, which he�d chosen for himself.

crazy

Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
I hate pushy phaggots.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Robert_White
The education system in America is so corrupt, worthless, vile, debased, profane, communist and deviant. This sad reality is dooming us as a nation.

You understand what Jesus was talking about when he condemned the scribes.

Islam is a terrorist organization.

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
I hate pushy phaggots.

That has a nice ring to it. Sums up a lot of debate these days. That ought to sell on a T shirt.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

543 members (02bfishn, 160user, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 10ring1, 16penny, 56 invisible), 2,412 guests, and 1,158 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,222
Posts18,466,471
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.