Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
I see there is an "unnamed person" in Atlanta since Sept.9 with Ebola. Who is it?

"Vinson was flown Wednesday to Atlanta's Emory University Hospital, where her uncle Lawrence Vinson said she is "feeling OK." Workers at that hospital -- which previously treated Americans Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol for Ebola -- are also caring for an unnamed person with Ebola who came there September 9."

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/16/health/us-ebola/index.html

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Not sure which hospital the infected NBC news cameraman is at. However, I did read that the main female news reporter "self broke" her house quarantine and was out wandering the streets at a soup boutique and a bakery. Rules don't apply to liberals.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
[quote=DakotaDeer]I see there is an "unnamed person" in Atlanta since Sept.9 with Ebola. Who is it?

"Vinson was flown Wednesday to Atlanta's Emory University Hospital, where her uncle Lawrence Vinson said she is "feeling OK." Workers at that hospital -- which previously treated Americans Kent Brantly and Nancy Writebol for Ebola -- are also caring for an unnamed person with Ebola who came there September 9."

But when a third Ebola patient � a World Health Organization doctor working in Sierra Leone � was brought to Emory for treatment on Sept. 9, we didn't learn any details about the situation, and no subsequent updates were released. Many feared that no news meant bad news.
http://www.businessinsider.com/third-ebola-patient-at-emory-hospital-2014-10

I wonder if this doctor they are treating isn't an American and they didnt want to release that because they were afraid that there would be an uproar over bringing a non American with Ebola into the country.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla
E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
There is a bit of rumor in the family that it could be a great aunt. Should now more in the next 24 hours.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
W
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
W
I would like to know about this dead guy Duncan's family he shared the he or apartment with. Obviously at some point they went in and out of his room, but I've heard nothing about them.

IC B2

E
EdM Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
E
Yeah, me too.

Conduct is the best proof of character.
Campfire Kahuna
Online Happy
Campfire Kahuna
hopefully all these lethal imports will die, and stop spreading ebola.

Sam......

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by WayneShaw
I would like to know about this dead guy Duncan's family he shared the he or apartment with. Obviously at some point they went in and out of his room, but I've heard nothing about them.

You know they had to change bed linen and do wash dishes...

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular

Last I heard they are in a four bedroom gated home. Taken there in limo.

NRA-Benefactor
TSRA-Life

"It's a terrible thing when governments send their young men to kill each other." Charles Byrne,WW2 Vet.
On the day Desert Storm began.
N
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
N
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eb...-handled-ebola-samples-caribbean-n227971

A Texas hospital lab supervisor who may have handled fluid samples from Ebola victim Thomas Eric Duncan is on a Carnival cruise ship in the Caribbean and has been quarantined on board, officials said Friday. The Texas Health Presbyterian hospital employee, who set sail from Galveston on Oct. 12, did not have "direct contact" with Duncan and �has not had a fever or demonstrated any symptoms of illness,� State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement.

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence". John Adams

"A dishonest man can always be trusted to be dishonest". Captain Jack Sparrow
IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Originally Posted by Mannlicher

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/eb...-handled-ebola-samples-caribbean-n227971

A Texas hospital lab supervisor who may have handled fluid samples from Ebola victim Thomas Eric Duncan is on a Carnival cruise ship in the Caribbean and has been quarantined on board, officials said Friday. The Texas Health Presbyterian hospital employee, who set sail from Galveston on Oct. 12, did not have "direct contact" with Duncan and �has not had a fever or demonstrated any symptoms of illness,� State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki said in a statement.

I will be in Galveston this weekend...

Snake

That which does not kill us makes us stronger

Friedrich Nietzsche
D
Campfire Ranger
OP Offline
Campfire Ranger
D
So, no one really knows who the patient already in Atlanta, for over a month, is???

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

570 members (1beaver_shooter, 10gaugemag, 1234, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 1_deuce, 51 invisible), 2,024 guests, and 1,121 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,087
Posts18,463,935
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.