Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
S
Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
S
more intellect in two of his 'nose hairs' than the entire bunch of AH in Washington, D.C. combined!!

https://www.billwhittle.com/mr-virtual-president/your-government-taxes

Even birds know not to land downwind!
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Oh the people in power are smart, don't think they're not! They just do for themselves not the good of the country.

LOL
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
and ain't it amazing how all those elected officials become millionaires?

Sam......

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
They are not smart, lets get that straight, half of them couldn't pour piss out of a boot with directions on the heel and the other half thinks that Guam is gonna tip over.

It is very seldom that someone with a shred of intelligence decides they are going to take up a public office. If you can't do, you teach, if you can't teach you run for office...

People give them way to much credit for being smart. It is more like the people who elect them are stupid than them being smart. I mean the people who elect them are so dumb that they actually think the politicians are 'people in power' when in fact they are at our mercy if we could just figure that out...

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
"Name Recognition" is reponsible for over 50% of the final vote, unfortunately.
Common sense is irrelevant - as it is uncommon.
Most voters are unwilling to do even a modicum of research.

I've always been a curmudgeon - now I'm an old curmudgeon.
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by heavywalker
They are not smart, lets get that straight, half of them couldn't pour piss out of a boot with directions on the heel and the other half thinks that Guam is gonna tip over.

It is very seldom that someone with a shred of intelligence decides they are going to take up a public office. If you can't do, you teach, if you can't teach you run for office...

People give them way to much credit for being smart. It is more like the people who elect them are stupid than them being smart. I mean the people who elect them are so dumb that they actually think the politicians are 'people in power' when in fact they are at our mercy if we could just figure that out...

Exactly right! Their shallow, devious, and corrupt individuals, subhuman in most cases.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
Hannity is always complaining that 50% of our population pay no income tax at all...so how are those people going to be convinced that suddenly they should pay 18% of their income to the Feds.. and convince them that it is good for them because it is good for the nation...18% is too damn high...

That would be a hard sell.... what we need to do is rein in federal spending and cut welfare expenditures.... our government wastes money faster than it can print it...

I was born 7 years after the end of WW 2... in 1952 the average American paid just 4 cents out of every dollar they made in taxes....nowadays between 1200 to 1300% increase of every dollar the Average ( non Rich) American makes goes to taxes.. State and Federal...

We had ended a world war, were building for the cold war arming our nation to the teeth, and involved in Korea.... leave out welfare and that adds up to a lot more money than our nation is spending on those items nowadays...

and our government wasn't spending millions on such things as studying the sexual habits of beetles or earth worms, in Africa, or something stupid like that...

This nation first of all has a spending problem, and then a taxing problem...

I have no problem with people who pay no taxes.... because they are the only ones that are actually getting all the useful government that they are paying for...

I see supporting my nation, but not when they spend money like a drunken sailor on shore leave...

pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
They surely do have a spending problem. And an egotism problem. While tending toward taking away more of our freedoms.

At every single election fantastic promises are made which cannot possibly ever be carried out. But voters want to believe. So we've trained our worthless politicians to lie and then cheat us. And we've provided them the means to live as the ruling class.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

578 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1eyedmule, 10ring1, 06hunter59, 50 invisible), 2,347 guests, and 1,262 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,242
Posts18,466,827
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.