Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Every time I get a call on a MJ violation, I make 3500-5K.

That's ridiculous.

The government has realized that and wants their share.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

GB1

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Why aren't you hunting?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Because detectives gave me a choice of F***ing me at 10am this morning or Monday morning.

I chose today because of the earlier forecast.

Chris is out there now and says it's not too bad but he hasn't seen brown yet.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
The legalization of marijuana is high on the libel agenda and another example of the moral decline of our society.

There's still a difference between right and wrong.

I enjoy handguns and I really like shotguns,...but I love rifles!
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
I'm sure that's not the brown he's talking about.

IC B2

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Chris heard 3 shots before weather forced him out.

No update yet.

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
A first at our place yesterday. Opening day, thirty hunters and not a single deer killed.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
at least you guys are getting to hunt, i got 10 more days till i'm off.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You know this young man.

[Linked Image]

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
nice buck.

God bless Texas-----------------------
Old 300
I will remain what i am until the day I die- A HUNTER......Sitting Bull
Its not how you pick the booger..
but where you put it !!
Roger V Hunter
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Yeah...seen him before. smile

[Linked Image]

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
The communist elite like to have the marijuana issue on the ballot and it increases the turnout of "useful idiot" voters.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by ltppowell
You know this young man.

[Linked Image]

Nice buck!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by NeBassman
Originally Posted by pal
Originally Posted by WyColoCowboy
You guys have no clue how dangerous legalization is. Its not the smoked pot - it's the edibles made from refined MJ oils. They are making candy, cookies, chocolates, brownies, drinks - you name it. Largely unregulated. The rates of cannabis psychosis are skyrocketing.

My cousin that I went hunting with last weekend is a psychiatrist in Denver and he's buried two patients from it in the last year and he has put many young people in long-term institutional care because the edibles cause a lifetime of psychosis because it rewires the brain if first time or casual smokers take a huge dose of edibles. Before moving to Colorado, he'd never seen a single case a cannabis psychosis but deals with it regularly now that it's been legalized.

Ridiculous. You guys have been watching too much Reefer Madness.

Actually I am very leary of edibles and feel they should be limited to medical use only. In general the more refined and concentrated a natural drug is, the more dangerous and addictive it becomes. Examples:

Opium, heroin, morphine
Coca leaves, cocaine, crack cocaine
Marijuana, hashish, edible oils

for the record your not comparing apples to apples here...

opium = something like 10-16% morphine by weight, most the rest being codine and water BUT heroin is a whole new synthesized drug...

the cocaine thing isnt exactly what your after either.... from the leaves to cocaine you basically just concentrating, nasty way to concentrate which is why the high purity stuff smells like diesel but it is the exact same drug as raw from the leaves....all crack does is lower the vaporization point of cocaine so you can smoke it but the body is still just getting cocaine aswell, not a new drug like comparing morphine to heroine

but with pot, there is no chemical change at all, hashish is just marijuana plants rubbed on a screen leaving you with just the crystals and no leaf, edible oils and the like is just hash suspended in glycerine, cooking oil of some sort or alcohol but it is the EXACT same thing as the raw plant....no different than alcohol, only real difference to your body between beer and whiskey is the amount per drink but it is the same drug either way.....difference being unlike cocaine/crack/opium/morphine/heroine it is not addictive....

can it [bleep] you up? yes....can it push a small minority over the edge? yes but if thats your reasoning you better take alcohol off the list as legal same with most decent over the counter cold medications....

and quit comparing marijuana to cocaine or meth, the feds say both of these have legit medical uses and are therefor are less harmful than marijuana.....yeah, the nastier chit is legal for me to use according to the feds......

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
Interesting article on how the Feds. use the tax code to limit the business expense deductions of "legal" pot businesses, thereby resulting in an effective tax rate of 70% or more.

See: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...s-profits-marijuana-businesses/18165033/

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Legal in Oregon. I have an acre not in grapes, how much pot can I plant?

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
A bunch, I'd get out there today and start planting.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

276 members (160user, 2500HD, 163bc, 12344mag, 2UP, 28 invisible), 1,893 guests, and 1,023 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,492
Posts18,452,304
Members73,901
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.