Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
They kill themselves out of sexual frustration, especially in the winter....the snow is too dep to rub through and catch the sheep

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

GB1

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
The effects of meth on all of America is rapidly reaching epidemic proportions and the children born to meth heads will cost billions to support, Obama care is going to force these cost to all of those whom still work in our country.
We are loosing a generation to the wanton waste of drug abuse.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by gitem_12
They kill themselves out of sexual frustration, especially in the winter....the snow is too dep to rub through and catch the sheep

The natives keep their sheep hobbled close to the porch for that very reason, its the newbies that haven't planned that far a head.

Writing here is Prohibited by the authorities.
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Tarkio

Montana's a miserable place to live with miserable neighbors (varmintguy, ingwe and deflave for example).

Fixt it for you.

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Two beautiful states with lots of good people and good attitudes abundant. But, as someone said, not for everyone and certainly not for feckless dependent fools. No state is a great place if a person is not self-reliant and possessed of a modicum of self respect.

NRA Member - Life, Benefactor, Patron
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I didn't care for SW Wyoming, too desert for me!

Would love either State where mtns are close by and grass grows!

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right
I didn't care for SW Wyoming, too desert for me!

Would love either State where mtns are close by and grass grows!

Mike

There's all kinds of grass growing in Seattle. Take your pick.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Too drizzly and wrong kind of grass!

I have a friend that lives out there and being from the South where people are friendly and generally talk to each other feels that people in Seattle are kind of rude.

I think it's just "the city" in general.

Mike

God, Family, and Country.
NRA Endowment Member

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by 4ager
Rates are influenced by population.

Factor in the numbers of vets in both states (we lose 1 vet per hour to suicide), as well as those on reservations and I'm not surprised.

That's part of it. additional factors: cold. dark. the wind blows like a sumbee. expensive to live (heating a house, fueling a car, shipping). lots of small towns. fair number of dropouts, small number of good jobs. outsiders driving up price of real estate in desirable areas. everyone has cable or dish, so they see what they don't have. they feel bad. they wish they graduated high school.

if you have a little jingle, and your [bleep] together, it is a beautiful place.

If you are a little messed up, or behind the 8-ball somehow, it can be a hard row to hoe.

Drugs and alcohol don't help.

Sycamore

p/s lot of irish and scandinavians in the gene pool. not always the cute ones, either!

not that expensive to heat a house....gotta remember our houses are built for it for the most part....thats one thing that floored me about Adelaide, Australia Troy was complaining his house was cold, well no chit it couldnt keep out a popcorn fart, ild go broke trying to heat his house here.....meant to grab some pics of the windows of his house before i left....couldnt believe them....

but its not a chunk of country for everyone....winters are long, even in the spots that dont get as cold as my corner of the state still have to deal with more cold days than warm, our growing season here is bout 90 days, warm part of the state is a maximum of 130 days on a warm year, 100 during a cold....after over 30 winters here im not sure how many more i want to deal with

Last edited by rattler; 11/18/14.

A serious student of the "Armchair Safari" always looking for Africa/Asia hunting books
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

561 members (007FJ, 270winchester, 22250rem, 12344mag, 270wsmnutt, 10gaugemag, 50 invisible), 2,160 guests, and 1,187 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,238
Posts18,466,745
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.