Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
FOX is reporting quite a few Dems are speaking out about this CF.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

GB1

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Watching that now. I see a food fight upcoming!!

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

F
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
F
That goes without saying. But, even if the House were to "impeach" him, he probably wouldn't be found "guilty" by the Senate for 2 reasons:

1. It takes a 2/3's vote in the Senate. Assuming the Republicans have 54 seats, that means a vote of 67 is necessary. Do you really think that 13 Democratic Senators will vote with the Republican majority? If recent past history is any indication, I think not. Not one Democratic Senator voted with the Republicans to find Slick Willie guilty.

2. "O" has impeachment insurance: His name is Joe Biden.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by WildWest
They get welfare,health care, every gov hand out. The states will take the brunt of costs.We can not afford it.

Exactly what he wants, too!

Now he can call in the full force of the FEDERAL government to handle things. It's all about an expansion of federal control over us all.

We do need a Brutus...

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by VarmintGuy
Could not stomach watching the liar in chiefs speech tonight about "immigration reform", but did watch some pundits rip him/it apart afterwards.
This travesty of a President simply must be impeached or who knows what diabolical and unconstitutional edicts he will come up with next!
The wishy-washy Republicans better get it together and stomp on this turd good and hard or he will ooze off and do even more damage to this country than he already has.
Impeachment, whether fully successful or not, would do a lot to curtail this maniacal egomaniac!
I fear for the future of this country.
Hold into the wind
VarmintGuy

The new majority would step into a major trap with both feet if they brought articles of impeachment.

ALL the leftist media...news, TV shows, movies...would be aimed at the "crazy right wing conspiracy", and they would win the propaganda game.

After it failed Obama would be further emboldened and even meaner. He HATES the White Race. This would give him justification to do far more harm than he has already.

The only answer is not much of a remedy. He needs to screw things up even more the next two years and be called out each time...or get lucky and see his Muzzie brothers nuke DC.

and yes...he should be impeached and successfully tried and removed, but it ain't in the cards...

Last edited by luv2safari; 11/21/14.

Hunt with Class and Classics

Religion: A founder of The Church of Spray and Pray

Acquit v. t. To render a judgment in a murder case in San Francisco... EQUAL, adj. As bad as something else. Ambrose Bierce “The Devil's Dictionary”

IC B2

byc Offline
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by mtnsnake
Congress needs to understand that a king needs no congress. And put a stop to this pen BS now.

Bubba nobody is stopping those pens. That's his only means of showing just how vindictive he can be. That and any martial law.

Let's pray Ferguson and finance are contained.

Proud to be a true Sandlapper!!

Go Nats!!!!

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
Congress needs to understand that a king needs no congress. And put a stop to this pen BS now.

Bubba nobody is stopping those pens. That's his only means of showing just how vindictive he can be. That and any martial law.

Let's pray Ferguson and finance are contained.

Why? That'd likely just prolong the inevitable.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by byc
I would just forget about the man and move onto fixing important stuff. The more we linger on him the less we get done. So get on with the real work at hand...

Yep.
Top Priorities:
1. repeal ObamaCare
2. abolish welfare/handouts for all able bodied people
3. secure the borders
4. do something about the millions of illegals already here
5. abolish the IRS
6. abolish the Alternative Minimum Tax

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
The flood gates are open, and this is just the tip of the iceberg.

http://hotair.com/archives/2014/10/...d-cards-for-illegal-immigrants-per-year/

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by antlers
Originally Posted by byc
I would just forget about the man and move onto fixing important stuff. The more we linger on him the less we get done. So get on with the real work at hand...

Yep.
Top Priorities:
1. repeal ObamaCare
2. abolish welfare/handouts for all able bodied people
3. secure the borders
4. do something about the millions of illegals already here
5. abolish the IRS
6. abolish the Alternative Minimum Tax

I would like to see them make our borders a priority and get them secured before anything else on this list.

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can appreciate that. But the first two can be accomplished quicker if they'd just buckle down and do it...and they'd start benefitting taxpayers nearly right off if the accomplishments were handled appropriately. Big changes are necessary, and that calls for big steps to be taken.

Every day on this side of the ground is a win.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ftbt
That goes without saying. But, even if the House were to "impeach" him, he probably wouldn't be found "guilty" by the Senate for 2 reasons:

1. It takes a 2/3's vote in the Senate. Assuming the Republicans have 54 seats, that means a vote of 67 is necessary. Do you really think that 13 Democratic Senators will vote with the Republican majority? If recent past history is any indication, I think not. Not one Democratic Senator voted with the Republicans to find Slick Willie guilty.

2. "O" has impeachment insurance: His name is Joe Biden.

Obama hates Hillary. If he had to resign next year and give Biden a year and a half in the WH to kill the Clinton's run for the WH, that would a small silver lining for his huge dark cloud.

And the Republicans may be more than ready to work with that old Senator who knows how to wheel and deal.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It did not take 2/3rd majority in the Senate to remove Nixon.
Nixon resigned before he was impeached. If he had been, it would have taken 2/3 of the senate to kick him out.

“In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.”
― George Orwell

It's not over when you lose. It's over when you quit.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
The Republicans need to quit worrying about cultivating the Hispanic bloc vote for 2016 and do their damned job and stop Obama's executive order BS in its tracks.

Shut down the government with a total refusal to consider any funding bills unless the EO is rescinded. Also, they need to start impeachment proceedings immediately.

If Hussein the Usurper gets away with this executive order on immigration with only token resistance what is to stop the SOB from deciding that we really don't need any of the Constitution and just issue an EO suspending all facets of it?

Member: Clan of the Turdlike People.

Courage is Fear that has said its Prayers

�If we ever forget that we are one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under.� Ronald Reagan.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
What is wrong with enforcing the laws we have already?

Nothing. Except it became a matter of Federal practice via Holder to disregard current immigration laws.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by 2legit2quit
listened to the speech

still don't like the idea of rewarding people that have successfully broken the law for 5 years.

but he threw the ball in the GOP's lap

they need to present him with a bill PRONTO

one that focuses on BORDER SECURITY first

second, amnesty? maybe, but with a price, any one of them that have used tax provided services need to pay double their tax bracket for the next 5 years to even up the score

third, you'd best be serious in this law about deporting the gangs, and other criminals that got here by sneaking over, and that's where border security comes in to play again. We deport once, we find you here again we send you back in a body bag.

you cross into the USA you're trespassing on sovereign ground, with the increased risk of terrorism these days, it's unacceptable, you'll be shot

that's the type of bill I'd like to see the GOP lay on his desk
They don't need to present him with anything other than Impeachment Proceedings. Presenting him with a Bill because he threatens to break the law is the same as rewarding those who came here illegally by granting them amnesty. We don't need anybody else here except those who can really help us as a country. True doctors, scientists, etc. We don't need more dumbasses hanging at the Home Depot caging jobs that Americans "won't do". We don't need more homies to invade our homes and rape our kids. We don't need stinking diseases coming across the border. IOW we don't need to compromise on this issue. Americans don't want a looser border, they want a tighter one. Hussein won't listen. The onus will not be on the new Senate to present him with yet another Bill he'll throw a tantrum about and veto, the onus is on the Senate to stop his illegal behavior cold NOW!

I really like this!

Americans First!
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
The Republicans will continue to be a fractured body until they settle a fight from within. A fight between the moderate "old guard" and true conservatives. There are too many republicans who still believe they can garner some approval, hence votes, from the Hispanic crowd. Every one who says that needs a 2x4 between their eyes to wake them the hell up!

42% of those who signed up for Medicaid in the past two years were immigrants with children. Here is just one of many citations.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/r...mmigrants-their-children/article/2556114

Last edited by bigwhoop; 11/21/14.

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

542 members (01Foreman400, 12344mag, 007FJ, 10gaugemag, 1lessdog, 1234, 58 invisible), 2,354 guests, and 1,250 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,660
Posts18,455,690
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.