Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Whittle then challenged claims that there is an epidemic of white cops shooting unarmed black teens.

the real epidemic is black teens shooting unarmed black folks. They are murdering babies, women, children, each other and yes, even a bunch of white folks.

A few days ago you opined something to the effect that we should know the difference between good blacks and bad.

Please direct me to the procedure for carrying this out.

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
OP Offline
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Penobscot_99
The View: Just in case you missed it, check out all the Dumb White Liberal skanks in the audience nodding their zombie-like approval of what is being said.
Dumb White women WTF !?
I have no clue what the normal audience of The View is because as I said, the only other times I've seen it were in places like Doctor's Offices where it was on. I expect it was representative. The audience looked to me like it was almost 100% composed of women and [bleep]. The [bleep] seemed to be there to see Lady Gaga who was on later with Tony Bennett. But to wit: I did notice that.

The white skank on the panel sort of defended Wilson. She made the comment that Wilson was a cop and therefore good and it wasn't fair to lump him in with George Zimmerman, who was a thug who stalked and murdered po Tray-von. Stupid bittch. Maybe she'll end up going out with some OJ who will educate her dumb ass on this subject.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
It truly is amazing just how fugging stupid people are.

The View, and its viewers, are a prime example.

The saddest part is many like minded people post on "conservative" sites such as this. This country is more than just a little bit fugged.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by 284LUVR
Originally Posted by Mannlicher
Whittle then challenged claims that there is an epidemic of white cops shooting unarmed black teens.

the real epidemic is black teens shooting unarmed black folks. They are murdering babies, women, children, each other and yes, even a bunch of white folks.

A few days ago you opined something to the effect that we should know the difference between good blacks and bad.

Please direct me to the procedure for carrying this out.

I have heard the same question posed concerning the police after someone posts a video/article showing them beating someone who wasn't doing anything, committing rape, taking personal property and so on. Long story short, a bad cop looks like Serpico and all the rest are good. A good black is a Condoleeza Rice or a Colin Powell while all others are bad from what I have been able to ascertain from firearms forums, LE groups, hunting forums, and conservative venues.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards

The white skank on the panel sort of defended Wilson. She made the comment that Wilson was a cop and therefore good and it wasn't fair to lump him in with George Zimmerman, who was a thug who stalked and murdered po Tray-von. Stupid bittch. Maybe she'll end up going out with some OJ who will educate her dumb ass on this subject.

Considering she shares the same view as you do on police, perhaps you 2 could try to be character witnesses for the officers mentioned here so we can get them back on the streets and carrying the law unto the lawless again.

http://reason.com/blog/2014/09/17/rape-culture-among-oklahoma-cops

You could also enlighten her that Zimmerman was well on his way to becoming an officer so she would know his killing of Martin and the instances where he has threatened others with violence to get his way before and after that event were all righteous.

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

81 members (35, Bigd7378, 7mm_Loco, 257robertsimp, 11 invisible), 1,373 guests, and 834 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,060
Posts18,463,254
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.