Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by jbuck
It was the maintenance department from another company. I guess they had to go to a seminar, or whatever you want to call it, to learn how to decon for meth.

Unless there are different residential and commercial decontamination regulations, a total tear out and replacement of drywall was not mandatory when a meth lab got busted by police in a rental house that my wife used to own.

A thorough decontamination of the entire inside of the house by trained HazMat certified professionals was mandatory though before it could be legally rented again and expensive enough as it was.

GB1

C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Hidden camera that cant view someones gear while they are on the toilet, but can see the face/etc if they are smoking.

Use it periodically, and never ever reveal that it is there. Ever. And dont be a perv about it.

Anytime a methhead etc uses in the bathroom, report to police re odd behavior, smell, etc, DUI.

That, or put in a large sign and a fake camera or device... unplugged... that states "meth/heroine detector".

Originally Posted by Archerhunter

Quit giving in inch by inch then looking back to lament the mile behind ya and wonder how to preserve those few feet left in front of ya. They'll never stop until they're stopped. That's a fact.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted By: jbuck
It was the maintenance department from another company. I guess they had to go to a seminar, or whatever you want to call it, to learn how to decon for meth.

Sounds like they are manufacturing job security
I don't believe they are accurate

One shot, one kill........ It saves a lot of ammo!
G
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
G
Originally Posted by jbuck
Originally Posted by gunner500
Only one I can come up with is a 175 gr Sierra BTHP at 2700 fps from a 308 Winchester.

I would guess that a 40gr hp at 1050fps from a suppressed 22lr would be just as effective. But I can see your point.

Got one of those too, and yes, the little "whisperer" would be less of a mess. laugh

Trump Won!
A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Crockettnj
Hidden camera that cant view someones gear while they are on the toilet, but can see the face/etc if they are smoking.

Use it periodically, and never ever reveal that it is there. Ever. And dont be a perv about it.

Anytime a methhead etc uses in the bathroom, report to police re odd behavior, smell, etc, DUI.

That, or put in a large sign and a fake camera or device... unplugged... that states "meth/heroine detector".

That would be a lawsuit waiting to happen.

All you need is one female to stand up while she wipes and you are a convicted sex offender, broke from her lawsuit, and unemployed for violating company policy.

very bad idea.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
IC B2

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

574 members (1beaver_shooter, 12344mag, 1eyedmule, 222ND, 257 mag, 2003and2013, 67 invisible), 2,490 guests, and 1,278 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,190,675
Posts18,456,200
Members73,909
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.