Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
add Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Having the electorate consider a third bush at the top of the ticket, is a more far disturbing reflection of this country than the round one option of the community organizer.

Epstein didn't kill himself.

"Play Cinnamon Girl you Sonuvabitch!"

Biden didn't win the election.
GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Newt Gingrich: Jeb Bush Is Not A Front-Runner 12.14.14

NEWT GINGRICH: He'll be one of ten or twelve people, we have lots of runners, no front-runner.
Jeb Bush is not a front-runner, there are no front-runners.
This is going to be a wide open race, probably the most open on our side since 1940.

That one turned out well for the Rs.

I was just short of my third birthday, so I don't remember much about the 1940 election.
My Republican granddad always said it was a humdinger.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

NEWT GINGRICH: He'll be one of ten or twelve people, we have lots of runners, no front-runner.
This is going to be a wide open race, probably the most open on our side since 1940.

I was just short of my third birthday, so I don't remember much about the 1940 election.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1940

FDR (D) carried 38 states and 449 electoral votes. Wendell Willkie (R) carried 10 states and 82 electoral votes. It was one of the largest landslide victories in US Presidential election history.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
LOL so I see the liberal hard sell is working and you fools are going to be putting up another semi electable POS that will lose like O'Romney LOL

NRA Lifetime Member
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
The Bush's are carpet bagger quislings. They disgust me beyond words.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
IC B2

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Another Rhino that's pro amnesty, pro common core. Yep he's the answer.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Bush vs. Clinton didn't turn out well for us in '92.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by add

Having the electorate to consider a third bush at the top of the ticket, is a more far disturbing reflection of this country than the round one option of the community organizer.

Well said. And that is the reality of it all. The years and years of inroads made into the public schools by the "useful-idiots" has taken its Gramscian toll.

Done in Convention by the Unanimous Consent of the States present the Seventeenth Day of September in the Year of our Lord one thousand seven hundred and Eighty seven.
T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by djs
From all I've seen and read, I'd vote for Jeb.

Look, supporting evidence already.

PT Barnum was right.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If I had to vote for Jeb I would. At age 45, I have only once been happy with the choices I had( Bush 1). You don"t get what you want, you choose the best option. My real desire is to step in the booth and have real choices. Probably will never happen.

Parents who say they have good kids..Usually don't!
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Dillonbuck
If I had to vote for Jeb I would. At age 45, I have only once been happy with the choices I had( Bush 1). You don"t get what you want, you choose the best option. My real desire is to step in the booth and have real choices. Probably will never happen.

If you don't choose one, you get the other.

"Good enough" isn't.

Always take your responsibilities seriously but never yourself.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1940

FDR (D) carried 38 states and 449 electoral votes. Wendell Willkie (R) carried 10 states and 82 electoral votes. It was one of the largest landslide victories in US Presidential election history.

My granddad was probably referring to the 1940 convention and all the voting it took to get Wendell Willkie the nomination over Taft and Dewey.
Willkie was very popular with farmers like my granddad and your wiki link notes the huge grassroots campaign for him.

My dad really didn't care all that much but he liked to rile up his father in-law by sticking up for FRD.
By the time I got old enough to pay attention, we All Liked Ike!
Adlai Stevenson had a farm just down the road from my granddad's place. Granddad bought a Bloomington Pantagraph photographer out to take pictures of the mud holes in the road in front of the place.
Anything to help Ike!

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
much talk is given about the 1% in this country

and this is just further evidence of such

the new spending bill to keep the gov't up and running has in it as law to allow ten times the current amount allowed by law to donate to a campaign

how many of you guys have 320K to donate to a campaign.

they do this chit because we let them, and they are boiling the frog slowly.

they realize if we ever stand up en masse, they're hosed

but so far we haven't stood in mass so they continue to cram stuff down our throats that we don't want. Whether law or political candidates.

I hope to see the day that true Americans worthy of the sacrifice of all those buried here and across our globe in defense of freedom and the American way of life are ready to stand and say, this is it. No more.

I'm pretty certain when we sing our anthem and mention the land of the free, the original intent didn't mean cell phones, food stamps and birth control.
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

106 members (44mc, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 808outdoors, 21, 1973cb450, 12 invisible), 1,547 guests, and 690 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,280
Posts18,467,682
Members73,928
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.