Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by ingwe
Gotta say I prefer concealed carry...surprises are like gifts...tis better to give than to receive...
I agree, but also don't believe it correct to punish people if their firearm prints or a lieberal catches a glimpse of it and tries to create an issue. Currently, in Iowa if a person has a permit they can carry concealed or open and printing is not an issue. It also covers weapons, not just handguns.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Jocko_Slugshot
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I like Vermont's way the best. Carry openly or concealed, without a permit.

I like that.

Michigan requires a license to carry concealed, but open carry is legal in most places. Also, in a strange twist of laws, a CPL holder cannot carry concealed in a public school, but CAN open carry at those same schools with that same CPL.

IIRC, the states of Wyoming, Arizona, and Alaska have adopted Vermont's way of doing things.

can an out of State person carry in these states ???
can a Canadian carry in these States??

norm

There is not enough darkness in all the world to put out the light of even one small candle----Robert Alden .
If it wern't entertaining, I wouldn't keep coming back.------the BigSky

J
Campfire Tracker
OP Offline
Campfire Tracker
J
Originally Posted by norm99
Originally Posted by bruinruin
I like Vermont's way the best. Carry openly or concealed, without a permit.

I like that.

Michigan requires a license to carry concealed, but open carry is legal in most places. Also, in a strange twist of laws, a CPL holder cannot carry concealed in a public school, but CAN open carry at those same schools with that same CPL.

IIRC, the states of Wyoming, Arizona, and Alaska have adopted Vermont's way of doing things.

can an out of State person carry in these states ???
can a Canadian carry in these States??

norm

You need to look at Reciprocity.org

Keep your gun-hand ready and your eyes peeled.
R
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
R
Originally Posted by RickyD
Gotta say I prefer concealed carry...surprises are like gifts...tis better to give than to receive...
I agree, but also don't believe it correct to punish people if their firearm prints or a lieberal catches a glimpse of it and tries to create an issue. Currently, in Iowa if a person has a permit they can carry concealed or open and printing is not an issue. It also covers weapons, not just handguns.

Printing or un intentional exposure in TX is ok now too. Used to be you had to be really careful, but they finally understood that if you were pretty much following the rules, that now and then things happened....

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rost495
Originally Posted by RickyD

Printing or un intentional exposure in TX is ok now too. Used to be you had to be really careful, but they finally understood that if you were pretty much following the rules, that now and then things happened....

But.......... are there any LEGAL repercussions for the local yokel with a badge who decides to arrest you anyway?

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B2

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
We have had open carry in Louisiana. It was affirmed by LA Supreme Court in 1975. Louisiana has not yet turned into Dodge City on Saturday night, except for New Orleans, Baton Rouge, and maybe Shreveport, which always WERE Dodge City on Saturday night. We have always been able to crry a gun in our vehicles.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Old Governor Ann Richards wouldn't let Tx. have concealed
carry because there would be "blood in the streets up to
your knees". Bush beat her out, signed CC and there hasn't
been a Democrat hold a state-level position since 1998.
I personally believe the CCarry had alot to do with that.

--- CAUGHT IN THE CROSSFIRE --- A Magic Time To Be An Illegal In America---
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by poboy
Old Governor Ann Richards wouldn't let Tx. have concealed
carry because there would be "blood in the streets up to
your knees". Bush beat her out, signed CC and there hasn't
been a Democrat hold a state-level position since 1998.
I personally believe the CCarry had alot to do with that.

No doubt that it caused that liberal lesbian bitch the Election. Bush said he would sign the CHL Law, and that was enough to carry the Election. He & Gov. Perry both did a lot to improve the TX CHL Law as long as they held office as TX Governors.

One of the last laws Perry signed before his term ran out protected TX CHL Holders from being charged with a crime if someone Inadvertently had their handgun showing, or if someone noticed their CHL weapon printing.

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

285 members (12344mag, 10Glocks, 257 mag, 1eyedmule, 2UP, 300jimmy, 27 invisible), 1,462 guests, and 904 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,061
Posts18,463,321
Members73,923
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.