SCI Announces Introductory Member Offer,
New Option for Renewing Members

Safari Club International leadership is pleased to announce its New Member Campaign for 2015.  New members can join SCI for just $35*.

SCI President Craig Kauffman said, "This campaign is the culmination of months of data research and member feedback.  We have listened to our members and chapter leaders and believe this campaign will pay tremendous dividends for the programs of SCI."

These new members will enjoy every benefit of joining SCI, including 7 issues of Safari Magazine, 12 issues of Safari Times, access to the SCI Online Record Book, the ability to purchase SCI Convention tickets, access to the Hunter Assistance Hotline powered by Global Rescue and much more.

"I'm a deer and turkey hunter from Pennsylvania", said Kauffman, "I realized a long time ago when I attended my first SCI Convention, that if you're a hunter, you need to belong to SCI.  The organization does more to protect the hunting rights of hunters all over the world than any other group.  This is in addition to all the conservation work they fund and the education they provide.  I encourage all hunters to join SCI and help protect the hunting rights and wildlife for future generations."

SCI is also offering a new renewal option for current members.  Current members can continue to receive all of their printed publications and all other member benefits at the current rate of $65 per year, or $150 for three years.  If they would rather have their publications delivered electronically instead of through the mail, they can renew for just $35 per year, or $90 for three years.

These offers will be available online at www.safariclub.org in early March as well as at participating SCI Chapter fundraisers held throughout the year.  For immediate assistance or further clarification, people can call the SCI Member Services Department at 1-520-620-1220.

Safari Club International is the leader in protecting the freedom to hunt and promoting wildlife conservation worldwide and is looking forward to welcoming tens of thousands of new members in 2015 to help fulfill that mission.

*The $35 introductory price is valid for residents of the United States, Canada and Mexico; all other countries $60 to cover additional postage fees.

Last edited by Campfire_Media_Relations; 02/27/15.