smokepole asked me to post the following essay.

The curse Of The Bowels?

"New opinions are always suspect, and usually opposed, without any other reason but because they are not already common." -John Locke

While reading Isaiah and contemplating the Son of God, I was interrupted. Certainly it has happened to some who read this. You are in church or maybe a meeting and it happens. Perhaps you have been at the game or worse out with your kids in a small boat on the lake, when it hits you. For several weeks I have been pondering some things about the Creation Story and the Rebellion Story reported in God’s Word. Some may be familiar with the Stories. God called everything into existence: Time, Space and Matter. The implication appears to be everything was made for man’s benefit: Teleology.

Man, it seems, was created as a toy or pet or play thing for God. The idea that Infinite Intelligent Energy would become lonely and need someone or something is not even considered. That would be the same as saying very happily married newlyweds are lonely. Even if they wanted to have a baby it’s not from loneliness. They, being created in the image of God, want to express their God created creativity; but they are absolutely not lonely! At the end of the creation week, God observed everything He made, “and behold it was very good.”

There was no death, but some pain (this will be addressed later). God does not consider plants to have life as animals have life. Everything alive was to eat plants and herbs and seeds. He is the Final Authority because he created everything that has come into being. He is by fiat the owner and Rule Maker. Therefore we should not quibble about what God says is alive or food for everything alive.

The first instruction from God to man, whom he named Adam, (Adam named Eve because she was the mother of all the living.) was “Be fruitful; multiply and fill the earth.” Later he told them to be good kids and don’t eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil or He would kill them, albeit slowly. But, He would surely kill them. Hebrew, which is the language used, says something like “dying, you will surely die.”

But, like most kids, they disobeyed God. Yep. They ate from The tree. God was furious. He asked the man about it and he deferred to the woman. God asked her and she blamed the snake. Some know that God cursed the snake a little. He cursed the woman a little more. Here’s where the pain comes in. If one multiplies one times zero, he gets zero. Simple. But if one multiplies one times two, one gets two. That is not greatly multiplied. So if one multiplies one times ten then one is greatly multiplying. God told the woman, “I will greatly multiply your pain in childbirth”. We will get back to this below.

I contend the original created living organisms were created to use the plant material in a completely efficient manner; contrary to the uniformitarian view what we now see is what has always been. Everything worked “very good” so there was no over eating. The impulse to stop eating would over ride the desire to consume more than required to sustain a “very good” life. Everything eaten was completely turned into either energy or heat. Maybe some smart person will tell me they are interchangeable.

Now, gentle reader, tell me if you had the choice to be able to live life at the same physical condition and pleasure level as you did when you were in your twenties, and could do so without the need to urinate and defecate, would that be “very good”? If everything worked fine, that would be “very good”. Everyone knows if we don’t void and eliminate on a regular basis we will become sick and eventually die. The necessity to take care of this business doesn’t seem “very good”.

God changed Eve’s DNA and body to accommodate the added organs necessary to eliminate the toxins with which He just cursed her. This caused her more pain. Then He addressed the man changing his body and DNA like He did the woman’s. They began to age.

Not only that, since Adam was His crowning jewel of creation, God cursed everything on account of him. Plants’ DNA were change so they grew thorns and stickers. Animals’ were cursed and their DNA changed similar to the man’s. Stars began to explode in novas and super novas. Orbits began to decay and recede. Entropy was introduced.

"Only Christ is the fullness of God's revelation."
Everyday Hunter