Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Or Prius.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
GB1

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by joken2
[Linked Image]

He has his STUPID hat on......

I love that photo.

Sherrif Joe is a bad mofo!

look at him looking at mr kung fu barbeque.... What do you suppose old Joe is thinking?

"Aint it about time you GROW THE F#@! UP!!!???"

Poser.

They are comrades in arms so both are bad mofos.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...avy-armour-into-living-room-kills-puppy/

"Tanks for the Memories: Steven Seagal Rolls Heavy Armour into Living Room, Kills Puppy
Sep. 1, 2011 6:05pm Becket Adams"

"CRIME
Tanks for the Memories: Steven Seagal Rolls Heavy Armour into Living Room, Kills Puppy
Sep. 1, 2011 6:05pm Becket Adams
SHARES
Share ThisTweet This
Steven Seagal Rolls Tank Into Living Room, Kills Puppy
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, right, talks with actor Steven Seagal, who was visiting the sheriff, after holding a news conference announcing his latest crime suppression illegal immigration operation sweep at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Training Academy Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Arizona Republic, Jack Kurtz)
What’s more awesome than driving a tank? Driving a tank into someone’s living room.

That must have been what what 80′s action hero Steven Seagal was thinking when he decided to accompany Sheriff Joe Arpaio on a raid of an Arizona man accused of running of cock-fighting ring.

The target, Jesus Llovera’s, was suspected of illicit gambling and animal cruelty. Somewhere in the mix, Arizona law enforcement thought that an appropriate response would involve several armored cars, a tank, and dozens of sheriff’s deputies in full riot gear.

Almost like sandblasting a cracker, isn’t it?

Robert Campus, Llovera’s attorney, believes the entire raid was staged to help actor Steven Seagal’s TV show, “Lawman.” Seagal was riding in the tank. The Sheriff’s Department has entered into a contract with Seagal and part of that contract gives Seagal carte blanche to go along with the sheriff as he arrests people.

However, according to a recent Forbes article, “Seagal told a local radio station that animal cruelty was one of his pet peeves, and since the bust was an animal cruelty bust, Seagal decided to go along for the ride.”

Oddly enough, no one told him that rolling a tank into a living room filled with animals might pose as a threat to, well, the animals. The raid ended up killing “hundreds” of roosters (looks like Llovera was running a cock-fighting ring after all) and the family’s puppy in the process.

The fallout of this whole bizarre episode? Segal is being sued for more than $100,000 by Llovera, who is also demanding a written apology from Seagal to his children for killing their puppy.

Folks, we are not making this up."

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by sherp
Originally Posted by northern_dave
Originally Posted by eh76
Originally Posted by joken2
[Linked Image]

He has his STUPID hat on......

I love that photo.

Sherrif Joe is a bad mofo!

look at him looking at mr kung fu barbeque.... What do you suppose old Joe is thinking?

"Aint it about time you GROW THE F#@! UP!!!???"

Poser.

They are comrades in arms so both are bad mofos.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...avy-armour-into-living-room-kills-puppy/

"Tanks for the Memories: Steven Seagal Rolls Heavy Armour into Living Room, Kills Puppy
Sep. 1, 2011 6:05pm Becket Adams"

"CRIME
Tanks for the Memories: Steven Seagal Rolls Heavy Armour into Living Room, Kills Puppy
Sep. 1, 2011 6:05pm Becket Adams
SHARES
Share ThisTweet This
Steven Seagal Rolls Tank Into Living Room, Kills Puppy
Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio, right, talks with actor Steven Seagal, who was visiting the sheriff, after holding a news conference announcing his latest crime suppression illegal immigration operation sweep at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Training Academy Thursday, Jan. 27, 2011, in Phoenix. (AP Photo/Arizona Republic, Jack Kurtz)
What’s more awesome than driving a tank? Driving a tank into someone’s living room.

That must have been what what 80′s action hero Steven Seagal was thinking when he decided to accompany Sheriff Joe Arpaio on a raid of an Arizona man accused of running of cock-fighting ring.

The target, Jesus Llovera’s, was suspected of illicit gambling and animal cruelty. Somewhere in the mix, Arizona law enforcement thought that an appropriate response would involve several armored cars, a tank, and dozens of sheriff’s deputies in full riot gear.

Almost like sandblasting a cracker, isn’t it?

Robert Campus, Llovera’s attorney, believes the entire raid was staged to help actor Steven Seagal’s TV show, “Lawman.” Seagal was riding in the tank. The Sheriff’s Department has entered into a contract with Seagal and part of that contract gives Seagal carte blanche to go along with the sheriff as he arrests people.

However, according to a recent Forbes article, “Seagal told a local radio station that animal cruelty was one of his pet peeves, and since the bust was an animal cruelty bust, Seagal decided to go along for the ride.”

Oddly enough, no one told him that rolling a tank into a living room filled with animals might pose as a threat to, well, the animals. The raid ended up killing “hundreds” of roosters (looks like Llovera was running a cock-fighting ring after all) and the family’s puppy in the process.

The fallout of this whole bizarre episode? Segal is being sued for more than $100,000 by Llovera, who is also demanding a written apology from Seagal to his children for killing their puppy.

Folks, we are not making this up."

"My message to my troops is if you see anybody carrying a gun on the streets of Milwaukee, we'll put them on the ground, take the gun away and then decide whether you have a right to carry it." - Milwaukee Police Chief Ed Flynn
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Most likely a Volt.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
http://reason.com/archives/2010/01/19/sheriff-joes-enabler

"By now, most of America knows the name of Maricopa County, Arizona, Sheriff Joe Arpaio. The publicity-loving self-proclaimed "Toughest Sheriff in America" made himself famous with his desert tent prisons, chain gangs, reality TV show, and, most recently, with his almost certainly illegal crackdowns on undocumented immigrants. Arpaio is now the subject of a federal grand jury investigation.

Less known, at least outside of Arizona, is Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Peyton Thomas. But prosecutor Thomas has emerged as one of Arpaio's most reliable enablers."

IC B2

T
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
T
Operator wanna be's.
Political correctness.
Unless your neck is cold---

Last edited by TBREW401; 03/22/15.
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
1,765 more post till Kahuna.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
How many more do I need to make Bwana ?

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Operator wanna be's.
Political correctness.

The US military was the first to use packs and sleeping bags made of synthetics when civilians were using cotton derivatives.

M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
As a nation, we have no cultural identity.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
a lot more than twerpes herpes laugh

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by TBREW401
Operator wanna be's.
Political correctness.

The US military was the first to use packs and sleeping bags made of synthetics when civilians were using cotton derivatives.

E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
1,421 before you're a B'wana

1,764 more for Kahuna.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
[Linked Image]

Me

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Originally Posted by chlinstructor
1,421 before you're a B'wana

1,764 more for Kahuna.

My two typing fingers will fall off before then wink

"Allways speak the truth and you will never have to remember what you said before..." Sam Houston
Texans, "We say Grace, We Say Mam, If You Don't Like it, We Don't Give a Damn!"

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
laugh

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC

Ken
M
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
M
Originally Posted by teal
[Linked Image]

That's soooo funny.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Along the same lines.....

**Man discovers girlfriend's stash of suspicious masks. Suspects she may be secret ninja assassin.**

[Linked Image]

Now with even more aplomb
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
I saw a couple of RIO7's ranchhands wearing them last winter during deer season. It was cold & rainy (cold for south Texas...) and the guys said that they really helped keep warm, plus it helped break up their outline and covered their face.

I could see them being useful for that. Wearing around town, not so much.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

M
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
M
Originally Posted by JPro
Along the same lines.....

**Man discovers girlfriend's stash of suspicious masks. Suspects she may be secret ninja assassin.**

[Linked Image]

Fishy story.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (1beaver_shooter, 257 roberts, 1minute, 19rabbit52, 12344mag, 10gaugemag, 62 invisible), 2,248 guests, and 1,165 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,210
Posts18,466,186
Members73,925
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.