Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by 700LH
Ted Cruz as one of the top lawyers in the country has stood in front of the Supreme Court nine times including fighting for the Second Amendment.

But you already knew that...

and has introduced bills that further restrict firearms...

But then you already knew that laugh

This is why Cruz still carries his NRA “A+” rating:

The Cruz record is based on what he has done, not just talk. Walked the walk...

Ted Cruz On The Issues 6.13.14 By RepublicanViews.org
“Cruz worked in law as part of a private practice in Houston, and spent 5 years as a partner in one of America’s greatest law firm.
He led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice, and was part of successfully defending the U.S. sovereignty against the UN and the World Court in Medellin v. Texas, the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, the constitutionality of the Texas Ten Commandments monument, the constitutionality of the words “under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance, the constitutionality of the Texas Sexually Violent Predator Civil Commitment law, and
 the Texas congressional redistricting plan.”

Ted Cruz on Gun Control
Cruz stands in defense of the Second Amendment, and in the right of Americans to bear arms.
He authored a brief on behalf of 31 states, supporting these rights and the Second Amendment.
In 2008, when a resolution was passed by the National Board of the NRA, Cruz was personally thanked for leading the States before the Supreme Court in a DC gun case.
It was stated that his “efforts made this victory for the American people possible.”
He voted against the banning of magazines over 10 bullets, and opposes all restrictions on the Second Amendment.

He also introduced bills that further restricted firearms.
What part of that don't you understand?

BP-B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
At least she isn't a c0cksucker (that's a joke) not a voting endorsement.

Last edited by jryoung; 03/24/15.

Wanted: Vintage Remington or Winchester hats, patches, shirts. PM me if you have something.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
We finally get a guy on the National stage who says everything we like to hear. And.... the guy really pisses the DC types off, because he does what we we elected him to do, and what he said he would do.

The complaints about him are that he hasn't been a politician long enough to be considered for President. I THOUGHT we were tired of politicians.

No place except the campfire would we have Bristoe claiming he's a "jew lover" and a leftist article branding him an anti-semite.

Yeah..... I've been sending Cruz a few bucks and I'm gonna continue. I'd like to vote FOR a candidate one more time before I die..... and this might be my last chance.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Phuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck spanky the commie...donation submitted!

Liberalism is a mental disorder that leads to social disease.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I like Cruz, and would likely vote for him..I've pointed out some of the issues I PERSONALLY have with him.They are big issues for me, but as a whole I like him.

It is however really funny to see people here go gaga over him, like the left did obummer..hint?

IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by rosco1
I like Cruz, and would likely vote for him..I've pointed out some of the issues I PERSONALLY have with him.They are big issues for me, but as a whole I like him.

It is however really funny to see people here go gaga over him, like the left did obummer..hint?

Yep, if you don't think he is the greatest thing since apple pie your a liberal commie.

laffin at alla these threads,

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
And hey, Glen Beck fully supports him..Its a lock now, Cruz is the 24hr hero.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

If Glenn Beck supports him it's over. He's elected.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by rosco1
And hey, Glen Beck fully supports him..Its a lock now, Cruz is the 24hr hero.

Tell that to the guys who drool over the latest poll leader. I've been supporting Cruz for years and can prove it.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Ted Cruz as one of the top lawyers in the country has stood in front of the Supreme Court nine times including fighting for the Second Amendment.

But you already knew that...

and has introduced bills that further restrict firearms...

But then you already knew that laugh

This is why Cruz still carries his NRA “A+” rating:

The Cruz record is based on what he has done, not just talk. Walked the walk...

Ted Cruz On The Issues 6.13.14 By RepublicanViews.org
“Cruz worked in law as part of a private practice in Houston, and spent 5 years as a partner in one of America’s greatest law firm.
He led the firm’s U.S. Supreme Court and national Appellate Litigation practice, and was part of successfully defending the U.S. sovereignty against the UN and the World Court in Medellin v. Texas, the Second Amendment right to keep and bear arms, the constitutionality of the Texas Ten Commandments monument, the constitutionality of the words “under God” in the Pledge of Allegiance, the constitutionality of the Texas Sexually Violent Predator Civil Commitment law, and
 the Texas congressional redistricting plan.”

Ted Cruz on Gun Control
Cruz stands in defense of the Second Amendment, and in the right of Americans to bear arms.
He authored a brief on behalf of 31 states, supporting these rights and the Second Amendment.
In 2008, when a resolution was passed by the National Board of the NRA, Cruz was personally thanked for leading the States before the Supreme Court in a DC gun case.
It was stated that his “efforts made this victory for the American people possible.”
He voted against the banning of magazines over 10 bullets, and opposes all restrictions on the Second Amendment.

He also introduced bills that further restricted firearms.
What part of that don't you understand?

I understand that I have backed my argument and you have posted nothing.
If you are talking about the Grassley/Cruz bipartisan background checks bill, that is poor bull compared to his pro-gun work.
And that was a NRA supported bill. That would have made it harder for crazies to buy guns by improving the background check system.
And much easier for the rest of us to buy, sell and transport guns across state lines.
And allow military members to buy guns in the states where they’re stationed.

It is hard to believe that you put that up against the Cruz volume of work in the Supreme Court that included the District of Columbia v. Heller case.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
It was more that what you've shown Bow, firearms across state lines in the least, go look it up. things legal now, the bill was going to restrict. Not a smart move.
I have posted links more than once, and am not going to spend the time again now looking it, up then copying and pasting it for ya.

It's all there online in black and white, if your truly interested.

Besides when was the last law to stop crazies successful?
All gun laws do is harm the law abiding from the GCA of 68 to present.

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

Sarah2016

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It was more that what you've shown Bow, firearms across state lines in the least, go look it up. things legal now, the bill was going to restrict. Not a smart move.
I have posted links more than once, and am not going to spend the time again now looking it, up then copying and pasting it for ya.

It's all there online in black and white, if your truly interested.

Besides when was the last law to stop crazies successful?
All gun laws do is harm the law abiding from the GCA of 68 to present.

I have stated the case for Cruz and you have not.

Leo of the Land of Dyr

NRA FOR LIFE

I MISS SARAH

“In Trump We Trust.” Right????

SOMEBODY please tell TRH that Netanyahu NEVER said "Once we squeeze all we can out of the United States, it can dry up and blow away."

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Speaking of cork suckers, I believe obama has done that for real grin But he learned early

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

K
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
K
Originally Posted by curdog4570
We finally get a guy on the National stage who says everything we like to hear. And.... the guy really pisses the DC types off, because he does what we we elected him to do, and what he said he would do.

The complaints about him are that he hasn't been a politician long enough to be considered for President. I THOUGHT we were tired of politicians.

I'd like to vote FOR a candidate one more time before I die..... and this might be my last chance.

I agree

Campfire Outfitter
OP Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Heard this morning 1,000,000.00 was donated in the first 24 hours after he announced. Hasbeen

hasbeen
(Better a has been than a never was!)

NRA Patron member
Try to live your life where the preacher doesn't have to lie at your funeral
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
YB23

Who's Online Now
684 members (10gaugemag, 1Akshooter, 12344mag, 10Glocks, 17CalFan, 77 invisible), 3,082 guests, and 1,473 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,187,678
Posts18,399,550
Members73,817
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.